PDA

View Full Version : Caught sucking a cock?

headguy
Sep 8, 2017, 5:18 PM
Has anyone ever been caught giving another guy head? If so how old were you and what were the circumstances. Did the person who caught you tell anyone?

cuttin2dachase
Sep 8, 2017, 8:48 PM
Yes and no LOL My 1st wife "caught" me sucking a cock, but it was after we had already had a 3some with him. She had already watched (and helped) him and I suck each other earlier in the evening as part of the foreplay before we both ate her and fucked her to exhaustion. She really got off on watching me with other men as much as I got off watching her with other men. She fell asleep in the bedroom and he and I were still hard & horny and went to the den to grab another glass of wine and play on the sofa. She woke up to go to the bathroom and saw him spread legged on the edge of the sofa with me on my knees sucking our partners cock. He and I did not notice her or know she was peeping around the hallway door watching us. After a few minutes he came in my mouth and all over my face and lips. We then shared a deep french cum kiss. It made her so hot again that she joined us in the den. They both then sucked me off and the three of us shared a hot cum kiss before he left. The next day she said she had a surprise for me. She produced a video she secretly shot as I was sucking him off. She left the video camera recording on a nearby table when she came to join us and it recorded all the rest of the action too ! From then on, every time she played that video when we were playing around alone, it was signal that she wanted another 3some with me and another bi man. Damn I wish I still had that video ! I would proudly post it on the internet for all to see LOL

cornholejoe
Sep 8, 2017, 9:27 PM
i was 57 years and had sucked cock and been fucked in the ass doing 3 somes with a man and his wife met this man on aff and we met at a bar i knew he was from out of town we went to his motel room and while i was sucking his cock another guy came and when i looked up he just grinned and said he was next now get back to sucking the man i was sucking had 7 inchs med thick while i was sucking him off the other man put 2 big fingers up my ass could feel the the lube on his fingers when i got done sucking off the first man the other man told me to get on all fours and take it bitch he then went to fucking my ass it hurt some at first but really felt good for the next 20 minutes or so he filled my ass full of cum he went to the bathroom and washed his cock off and made me suck him off he was 7 inchs but real thick when i left he smacked me on the ass and said next time i am in here again expect you to come see me again

Joboo
Sep 9, 2017, 10:26 AM
I was 21 or so and living with my buddy. A girl had been over that had been trying to get him in the sack. She got a phone call late and left. I went and asked him what was up and he was laying there hard. I took up where she left off and as I was sucking him he suddenly jolted, she was standing at his bedroom door watching. I thought it was all over, she would tell all our friends. I was on the verge of tears when she started stripping off to join us. It's the only time anyone watched me suck him and the same for him. She knew we were shook up and afraid so she kept reassuring us she would never tell. I guess she never did.

69plus1
Sep 9, 2017, 1:52 PM
Add me to the list but mine didn't end as well.
In short I met this guy on C/L and we decided to hook up. As planned when I got there he was sitting naked in an easy chair.
I quickly stripped and knelt between his legs.
things were going fine I had him steel hard and I was too.
Just as we are getting into a comfortable rhythm I heard a shriek.
The wife and I quickly saw this wasn't going to be like all the stories I read where the spouse strips off and joins the fun.
As he was trying to cover his boner I pulled on my pants and grabbed my boots and was out the door.
Left a nice shirt behind.
Never heard from him again!
Now when I meet someone I always ask how much time we have.

jackbirdjay
Sep 10, 2017, 5:02 AM
Yes my next door neighbor seen me sucking my best buddy behind the shed. I was 16 as was my buddy. The next day he confronted me. I ended up having sex with him for the next 3 years. He interduced me to the joys of anal sex. All so got caught by a girl friend at 22. She was to go back home but her flight got cancel she walked in on me getting fucked. Needless to say after that she was my ex gf

Bottomhubby
Sep 10, 2017, 10:42 AM
When I was a lot younger I was spending the night with my best friend, it was late and we thought his family was asleep he was behind me fucking my ass when I felt someone else climb on the bed I turned and seen his mom she was nude and was trying to get to my cocklet he seen her at the same time and just froze. Anyway she kissed us both( motherly on the cheek) said have fun and left. From then on she would make sure when I was over to have his room stocked with lube and snacks.

trackerone
Sep 10, 2017, 10:54 AM
the wife saw me go down on our friend while she was showing me how big and hard he was , i thought she wanted me to suck him with her , they never told anyone that i have found out , but she still tell s me about it

marine20
Sep 10, 2017, 1:23 PM
bottomhubby , you need to tell us more of the story , and about the naked mom. you gave me a hard-on !

marine20
Sep 10, 2017, 1:25 PM
trackerone , how does your wife feel about you sucking cock ? since she brings it up, is she a bit turned on by it ?

guywholikesboth
Sep 14, 2017, 12:11 AM
Iwas 13 went to a friends to make al ong story short he took his huge cock out and forced it into my mouth and fucked it till he came. their was another friend was hiding a the side of the couch he had his hard cock out came up to me and force his uncut small cock into my mouth and fucked it till he came swallowed both loads i was hooked

borntosuckcock
Sep 14, 2017, 5:00 AM
Was in my early teens and sucking a friend in his bedroom when his sister walked in to his bedroom from the jack and Jill bathroom between their two bedrooms. She was close to my age and she stood there as I pulled back and her brothers cock popped up and out of my mouth. She said, do you really like doing that and all I could say say was yes. She asked if she could watch and her brother said okay and I said sure, it turned me on that she wanted to watch me suck him. She said down on his bed and watched me suck him to completion. She had her skirt hiked up and was playing with her pussy as she watched me. I saw a growing wet spot on her panties as she rubbed herself, then she slid her panties to the side of her leg and was fingering her pussy and clit. I could smell her pussy and so wanted to eat her. Her brother came and she said just before he came, that she wanted to see his cum in my mouth before I swallowed.. when he came and slid his cock out, I opened my mouth to show her his cum and the I swallowed. I was burning hot and had been jerking off as I sucked her brother. I finished swallowing his cum and while watching her play with her pussy, I shot my load into my hand. I always swallowed my own cum, so when she told me to swallow it, I was glad to do it. She spread her legs further open and asked if I'd eat her pussy. It was so hot to eat her pussy while her brother watched. She got off fast and while I was eating her, her brother had got hard again. I started to suck him again and she said she had to do some school work. I continued to suck her brother off every week, but we never played as a group again. His sister and I would get off the school bus and take the trails home. On the way we always had the same routine. She would lay on top of my coat with her panties off and watch me jerk off and eat my cum while she fingered herself and then I'd eat her pussy until she came. She never would suck my cock or let me fuck her. We did that every week for a long time and then she got a boyfriend.

12voltyV2.0
Sep 14, 2017, 1:19 PM
Hot stories, guys. I never did get caught sucking a cock.

Christopher South
Sep 14, 2017, 3:44 PM
Sort of got caught my very first time.

I had made arrangements to meet a guy where he lived with roommates. When I got there he said no one was home so we went down to the basement (where his room was) and stripped down. We made out for a while then I went down on him. After about two minutes I heard someone run down the stairs and call his name. The guy jumped up, grabbed a blanket and shielded us both and said "DO YOU MIND?". The other guy apologized and went back upstairs.

When we finished we went upstairs and he introduced me to his roommate. I was just paranoid so I booked it out of there.

69luvr
Sep 14, 2017, 3:45 PM
I was almost caught on an adult theater. I was giving a gorgeous guy a handjob and was getting ready to engulf his cock head. An usher turned a flashlight on us and I nearly fainted. Weeks later I was at that theater again and I sought out that usher. I eventually got his cock in my mouth!

sysper
Sep 14, 2017, 6:32 PM
i guess that's 1 way to overcome ur fears :cutelaugh
I was almost caught on an adult theater. I was giving a gorgeous guy a handjob and was getting ready to engulf his cock head. An usher turned a flashlight on us and I nearly fainted. Weeks later I was at that theater again and I sought out that usher. I eventually got his cock in my mouth!

69luvr
Sep 15, 2017, 3:12 PM
i guess that's 1 way to overcome ur fears :cutelaugh
Yes and it was a very tasty method of overcumming my fears.

trackerone
Sep 15, 2017, 5:04 PM
i do think it turned her on a lot at the time, but not much anymore , i am sure she would be pissed if she knew i have still had one after our friend , and had seen him over the yrs , she does nt know this guy at all , met him after our friend moved and had stopped seeing her

trackerone
Sep 15, 2017, 5:13 PM
i do think it turned her on a lot at the time, but not much anymore , i am sure she would be pissed if she knew i have still had one after our friend , and had seen him over the yrs , she does nt know this guy at all , met him after our friend moved and had stopped seeing her

Asspussy302
Sep 17, 2017, 3:53 PM
I was caught once. Im pretty sure I was in my late 20s. At the time I had a friend that I use to play with. We always hooked up at his place while his roommate was out, my place wasn't an option cause I was still in my mothers house. Anyway, I had just started sucking his dick trying to get him ready for me to ride him. We didn't get far when she walked in. His roommate's name was Jeanie, and surprisingly she thought it was super hot. ( Jeanie and I actually stayed friends, but she moved to Maine) the best part of this story is her wanting us to finish and let her watch. Unfortunately, my buddy was really embarrassed getting caught. He wanted nothing to do with her watching. The boner killer gets worse, I haven't seen or heard from him since.

sysper
Sep 17, 2017, 9:27 PM
it's too bad u couldn't workout anything farther with ur friend especially when his roomate caught u2 & was not only ok with it but wanting to watch. who knows if she was just gonna watch :) either way at least u made another friend.

Samdy
Sep 18, 2017, 1:10 PM
My sister caught me sucking her bf's cock. He pressed on the back of my head to keep his cock in my mouth. She watched for awhile, then started playing with her pussy. When he got done with me, he fucked her in front of me. I really got hot from watching him fuck her in front of me. It started a relationship with her that still carries on today, but only on special occasions.

marine20
Sep 18, 2017, 7:14 PM
My sister caught me sucking her bf's cock. He pressed on the back of my head to keep his cock in my mouth. She watched for awhile, then started playing with her pussy. When he got done with me, he fucked her in front of me. I really got hot from watching him fuck her in front of me. It started a relationship with her that still carries on today, but only on special occasions.
what do you and your sister do today ?

Samdy
Sep 18, 2017, 11:40 PM
what do you and your sister do today ?Even though she is married, she will put out for me, when her husband is away and her children are occupied with other things. I offered to blow her husband for her, but she wants to keep it just between us. He is lucky having her around all the time. No better blow job than Kathy.

Odinrandall
Oct 6, 2017, 4:01 AM
I got cought sucking my neighbors cock I was 15 and had been jerking off with him before I sucked him off I would get incredibly horny giving him head while I was on my knees bouncing my ass off the ground because I had a dildo in my ass.. The faster and harder I would grind my ass pressing the dildo in deeper rocking my hips working my ass the harder I was fucking myself the better I was working his shaft.. He loved it when I fucked myself so much and used a ton of lube.. I even had to get a second one and work two in my ass at the same time.. One day I was going ape shit on his cock hands sliding up and down with my lips as I would twist my mouth at the same time..I want paying attention at the time because another neighbor kid had been watching us the whole time.. By the time I realized It it was too late to do anything about it.. He had obviously been watching a while.. So I kept taking it to the base of his cock and working the head till I felt it flex and he pushed my head down and moaned he was coming.. I didn't know what to do but we were both naked and he looked like he liked what he saw.. He was hard as rock and was jerking his cock.. So I pulled him over to me while I was on my knees still his shorts were down to his ancles and I started to give him head too he was blown away by how good it felt he couldn't hold off.. He exploded in my mouth.. While he shook.. He came so hard the his legs were shaking..when I got Brian off Rocky was hard again and asked if he could put his cock in my ass.. I told him hell yes.. He pulled my anal toy out and I had my hole well lubed and well fucked.. I laid on my back he got up on his knees and pushed his cock in.. He had told me how loose my ass was he thought it felt great.. I felt him thrust deep as he could go with every push..all I could do was beg him to fuck me harder.. He called me a fucking whore and beg me to yell out how much I loved cock.. He started to pound me faster and faster then you could hear him smacking up against me he moned out he was going to cum again.. I beged him shoot it in my mouth.. He pulled out of my ass and jerking himself off to a major orgasm.. I placed my tongue under the bottle of his shaft while he came on my tongue.. It was awesome.. After all that I had to get myself off so I aimed the head of cock and squirted in my own mouth.. This became an every morning thing..we would all 3 meet and they would fuck the hell out of me or I would give them head usually both.. Then lay around completely naked and rub their balls till they were ready to fuck me again that afternoon..one day I was bent over on my knees while they had been putting multiple stuff in my ass till my ass was completely stretched out it felt awesome he couldn't believe how loose and wet I was, mainly because I kept a 2 inch wide 7 in long rubber cock in my ass 24 7.. He had me on his bed fucking the hell out of me begging to get it harder while I was working on Brians cock.. Brian got to his knees and fucked my mouth while Rocky fucking plowed my ass I noticed that the door was opened slightly and his dad's girlfriends daughter had been watching us for a long time..she said evey time I see you 3 your fucking my ass or I'm giving head she loved to watch just not join in.. So she would get home around noon and I made sure to be naked sucking cock or letting the tag team my ass on the couch till they both came in throat

sysper
Oct 6, 2017, 7:17 AM
I got cought sucking my neighbors cock I was 15 and had been jerking off with him before I sucked him off I would get incredibly horny giving him head while I was on my knees bouncing my ass off the ground because I had a dildo in my ass.. The faster and harder I would grind my ass pressing the dildo in deeper rocking my hips working my ass the harder I was fucking myself the better I was working his shaft.. He loved it when I fucked myself so much and used a ton of lube.. I even had to get a second one and work two in my ass at the same time.. One day I was going ape shit on his cock hands sliding up and down with my lips as I would twist my mouth at the same time..I want paying attention at the time because another neighbor kid had been watching us the whole time.. By the time I realized It it was too late to do anything about it.. He had obviously been watching a while.. So I kept taking it to the base of his cock and working the head till I felt it flex and he pushed my head down and moaned he was coming.. I didn't know what to do but we were both naked and he looked like he liked what he saw.. He was hard as rock and was jerking his cock.. So I pulled him over to me while I was on my knees still his shorts were down to his ancles and I started to give him head too he was blown away by how good it felt he couldn't hold off.. He exploded in my mouth.. While he shook.. He came so hard the his legs were shaking..when I got Brian off Rocky was hard again and asked if he could put his cock in my ass.. I told him hell yes.. He pulled my anal toy out and I had my hole well lubed and well fucked.. I laid on my back he got up on his knees and pushed his cock in.. He had told me how loose my ass was he thought it felt great.. I felt him thrust deep as he could go with every push..all I could do was beg him to fuck me harder.. He called me a fucking whore and beg me to yell out how much I loved cock.. He started to pound me faster and faster then you could hear him smacking up against me he moned out he was going to cum again.. I beged him shoot it in my mouth.. He pulled out of my ass and jerking himself off to a major orgasm.. I placed my tongue under the bottle of his shaft while he came on my tongue.. It was awesome.. After all that I had to get myself off so I aimed the head of cock and squirted in my own mouth.. This became an every morning thing..we would all 3 meet and they would fuck the hell out of me or I would give them head usually both.. Then lay around completely naked and rub their balls till they were ready to fuck me again that afternoon..one day I was bent over on my knees while they had been putting multiple stuff in my ass till my ass was completely stretched out it felt awesome he couldn't believe how loose and wet I was, mainly because I kept a 2 inch wide 7 in long rubber cock in my ass 24 7.. He had me on his bed fucking the hell out of me begging to get it harder while I was working on Brians cock.. Brian got to his knees and fucked my mouth while Rocky fucking plowed my ass I noticed that the door was opened slightly and his dad's girlfriends daughter had been watching us for a long time..she said evey time I see you 3 your fucking my ass or I'm giving head she loved to watch just not join in.. So she would get home around noon and I made sure to be naked sucking cock or letting the tag team my ass on the couch till they both came in throat
1 of my biggest fantasies, get done by a guy or guys while a women watches & enjoys me getting done. although i would want her to join in & become the center of attention :bigrin::oh: but having her watch me would still be awesome!!!!

redngoldpride
Oct 7, 2017, 3:07 PM
I have been caught receiving head from both men and women , one guy actually set it up with out letting me know he had been dying to get caught by his wife he put her panties on and had me naked an was really feasting on my big hard cock when she walked in yelling O M G at the top of her lungs

sysper
Oct 7, 2017, 5:12 PM
soooooo........did she like it?
I have been caught receiving head from both men and women , one guy actually set it up with out letting me know he had been dying to get caught by his wife he put her panties on and had me naked an was really feasting on my big hard cock when she walked in yelling O M G at the top of her lungs

guywholikesboth
Oct 8, 2017, 12:11 AM
the second time I got caught I was 15 sucking of my friend john when his younger bro 13 came into his bedroom we were both naked and I was on my knees sucking his cock with 2 of his friends they shared the same bedroom. His bro said what the fuck u suck cock I said yes well the 3 of them got naked and after his bro came I sucked him off his cock was bigger than his bro I then sucked the other 2 off one had 8 inches the other was 4.5 but man did he give me a load I later found out from the one with 4.5 incher they had been into sucking 2 so we did have some 5some times My friend and his bro had been sucking each other off since they were 8 and 10 didn't know that

redngoldpride
Oct 9, 2017, 8:51 PM
I was on their bed legs spread wide he was between them , when she screamed he shot up on his feet on the bed and she was yelling at him when she realized he had her panties on then she looked down at me and got kind of quite , ,and started to give him orders ......... Yes she really got into it

pete7
Oct 10, 2017, 1:16 AM
very hot stories!

BisexualPisces3192
Dec 9, 2017, 1:00 PM
No I Have Never Been Caught Sucking Dick. I Have Given Head Under A Trailer, In My Old Bedroom At An Old Trailer, Behind A Dumpster, In A Public Restroom, & Other Places, But Somehow Never Got Caught Giving Head To Another Guy, Or Having Sex With Another Guy.

elyna
Feb 26, 2018, 10:18 AM
You're caught. Aren't you curious what will they think about your cock? Check for the sizes of cocks here at best COCKS pay porn sites http://dbestporn.com/ and rate your own.

softheart
Feb 27, 2018, 6:45 PM
My sister caught me sucking my buddy's cock.

We were alone at my house, but she came in the side door and I didn't hear her. The cat was in my room and she was looking for it I guess, and she opened my door and oops, there I was with a mouth full of my buddy's dick.

She goes "What the fuck?!" then "Shit". The got in her car and left. She was cool about it, just didn't want to see it.

foundpuppy
Feb 27, 2018, 9:40 PM
We’ve read that a lot were caught as teens but how many have been caught as adults by others who wouldn’t understand.

bw299
Feb 28, 2018, 8:09 AM
I've never been caught. But I think it would be hot, especially if they stood and watched or joined in.

julyguybill
Mar 4, 2018, 3:08 AM
Yes I was 54 years old went to a little roadside picnic area I was sucking this guy I had just met he had just cum of course.in my mouth i looked up there was a Border Patrol Agent watching I thought I was.now going to jail but the agent told me to leave right now

DareMe
Mar 4, 2018, 9:32 PM
Hot story, made me, ahem.... a little, OK, very horny!!! ;)

valkerie
Mar 5, 2018, 10:24 AM
I was not caught, but the wife was very excited when she saw me take over. I had on my own tried sucking cock and it turned out that I LOVED it. I made several attempts and was successful at sucking cock before she knew. a few years later we were with a single guy and while she was 69 , with her on top I leaned over as if to kiss her and shoved that cock in my mouth. I finished him there. she told me later that seeing me suck him was a HUGE turn on. I would of loved to be her cockold bus as before she took on anyone in sight. now, if we did this 2gether I would of stayed with her. that was over 30 years ago. I did stop sucking cock till last year, the present wife knows I did this before I met her.

middleagedinnj
Mar 5, 2018, 11:36 AM
I was in an ABS and sucking a nice cock. I should have expected that I would be seen as the booths had no doors but you could hide inside the booth away from the opening. The guy I was sucking was a little noisy and it didn't take long for someone to peek in. He was sitting on the bench in the booth and I was on the floor between his legs and didn't see the peeker at first, but it seemed the guy I was sucking didn't mind and so I continued. The peeker unzipped and took out his own cock and began stroking and that took the guy I was sucking over the edge and he came. I swallowed it all which the peeker then said was very hot. The peeker then offered me his cock and I just took it into my mouth while another guy took a look into the booth. By the time I was finished I believe I sucked off five guys and each new one caught me sucking someone else in the booth. I have been back since to that ABS but have never had an experience like that one again.

softheart
Mar 12, 2018, 7:16 PM
We’ve read that a lot were caught as teens but how many have been caught as adults by others who wouldn’t understand.

Actually me and my boyfriend were checking out of our hotel in the morning and the guy next door was too. If looks could kill. I'm glad by boyfriend is pretty big. I get pretty noisy sometimes when he starts ramping up the ramming, but we did ask for a quiet room. Either way, if we were M/F he probably would have been OK with it. I guess his sensibilities were hurt that we were gay.

Godownonit
Apr 12, 2018, 12:09 AM
Yes indeed. Told the guy to get in line....that I was almost finished (which was true). He stood there dumfounded - so I asked if he wanted to share the cum. Then he left in a hurry.

monaohio
Apr 12, 2018, 8:37 AM
i got caught by my buddies room mate he looked at me sucking and whispered in my ear that he was next for me to suck

Cgb32
Apr 12, 2018, 12:16 PM
When I was 14, I was spending the night with my best friend. We were in his room, fully clothed, but he had his cock out. He was in a chair and I was kneeling in front of him, sucking him. All of a sudden, the door flew open and his brother, who was 19, was there. He said "Shit, sorry." and left. He was cool about it. Maybe a year later, he and I were alone and he brought it up. He didn't suggest we try it, but he was curious what sucking cock was like.

When I was about 30, I met a guy from Craigslist. We'd been together a couple times. I went to his house, hung out, got naked on the couch, and went to his bedroom for some fun. I knew he had a roommate, but he worked 3rd shift and we got together when the roommate was gone. So we finish up and we're laying in his bed naked when we hear that his roommate is in the living room, along with all our clothes. So my friend got dressed and went out to retrieve our clothes. There was some whispering and I heard his roommate ask "Were you fucking on the couch?" I got dressed and did the walk of shame to the living room. His roommate was a nice guy, though.

I didn't really get caught this time, but about a year ago I met up with a guy in a hotel. Let's just say he was very vocal. When I left, a guy was coming out of the room next to us and winked at me.

redngoldpride
Apr 13, 2018, 5:42 PM
soooooo........did she like it?
Yes she did really get into it and me into her we have remained very , very close

JimmieG
Apr 15, 2018, 1:26 PM
I got caught twice. The first time i was a lot younger. I was with my buddy at his house, no one home and we’re playing around. I have my lips wrapped around his hard dick sliding my mouth up and down on it. When i hear his dad yell soemthing. Wow, it scared the shit out of me. He grabbed his kid, and beat his bare ass with his hand. Now its my turn and he says, “since you like to suck dick, gt over here and suck on mine.” He gave me 2 choices, do it or go home without my clothes. Walking in thenfront door of my house with no clothes on would have caused a lot more problems than me just giving this guy a blow job. So i slowly go over to him, get on my knees and take part of his huge cock into my mouth.

His dick was bigger than I had ever experinced and he wanted to play rough. He grabs the back of my head and drives his hard on into my mouth but i can only take so much of it. He gets angrier and forces more into my mout. It justbwasnt going to happen, so he pulls back, starts jacking off and shoots his big load all over my face. Then he beat my bare ass, threw my clothes at me an threw me out of his.

The second time, i was in college at our apartment. My budy and eye would fool,around once a while so we’re in a 69 position lciking and slurping on each others dicks, when his girlfriend came in to our place. Apparently he had given her a key. But here we are entangled together with each others dicks in our mouth and there she is, looking at us. My roommate didnt seem so concerned and toldmhermto join in and somshe did. It was my first threesome.

donttellnehismy
Apr 15, 2018, 4:39 PM
I was alot younger with a same age friend. We were on the side of my house. A group of older girls caught us and made fun of us until we got our pants up and got out of there.

Tight1-4u
Apr 15, 2018, 5:07 PM
Has anyone ever been caught giving another guy head? If so how old were you and what were the circumstances. Did the person who caught you tell anyone?
Yes I have been caught a few times and no havenÂ’t had any trouble.. one of the first times I was caught I had met this guy and was on my knees working on his medium sized cock when a police officer rolled up on his bike.. the guy I was sucking immediately blew his load down my throat an ran.. the officer told me to not run.. he was calm and ask if I liked large cock?? I was kinda shocked but said yes!! Yes I do!! He smiled and ask for my number.. needless to say I serviced his cock regularly for about 2 years.. not only did I suck him but he fucked me like a bull..
another time I was on my knees sucking a really nice cock when the guys wife walked in.. I did not notice her and she never said anything.. when he cum down my throat she pushed on the back of my head driving his cock down my throat.. then she lay in front of me legs spread wide and instructed me to eat her pussy.. so I eagerly went down on her and sent her into heaven while her hubby mounted me from behind.. we all cum together 3 times!!

loves oral
Apr 16, 2018, 10:47 AM
I'm not aware of being caught, but thinking about it all through jr high and high school I sucked my best friends cock 4/5 times a week and I'm surprised we didn't get caught. At both our houses after school, in garages, sleep over in tents with other guys in the tent, cars and parks. It started show me yours and I'll show you mine and got carried away over time. Neither cumming at first but the stoking and sucking felt good. Then he told me he could "shoot the load" jacking off. I asked if I could watch him do it and of course he said sure. I watched him jack off a couple time then told him I wanted to see I could make him do it while blowing him and I wanted to taste it. Didn't go well at first, I was tickling to to much and he kept going soft. Then he said he'd start by jacking himself and when he got closer I should suck while he jacked off. He started stroking while I watched and waited, soon he said ok and I started sucking on the end of his cock. I felt his cock get really hard in my mouth and he let go, with out thinking I grabbed a hold and continued stroking him, he let out a low grown and I felt him shooting his cum in my mouth. I wasn't expecting so much and kept swallowing as fast as I could. After he finished cumming and I could collect my thoughts and still having the taste of his cum in my mouth I realized how much I liked it. We were both a little nervous I asked him if he liked it, smiling and chuckling he said "I guess", then asked if I did and I said if you did, inside my head I was thinking I'd like to suck his cock again right now. Sorry got off subject.

loves oral
Apr 16, 2018, 11:38 AM
How about caught them? I'm a delivery driver and have walked in on a couple guys.

Walking up to a house in the middle of the afternoon the garage door was open, Usually as I'm walking up I holler ___ delivery, it was quiet and I didn't think anyone was home so I didn't bother. As I stepped into the garage I saw some movement to my right and a guy with his pants around his ankles was trying to shuffle away and another guy was sitting on a chair with a surprised look on his face.

Another time I was delivering to a mail room in the basement of a large company. Not many people down there and very quiet. On the way out I stopped to use the bathroom. Walked in and noticed the stall was being used, stepped up to the urinal, while I'm standing there a guy comes out of the stall, washes his hands straightens his shirt and tie smiling like the cat that ate the canary the whole time. He leaves another guy comes out of the stall leans over the sink and starts doing the brushing his teeth with his finger routine, rinses his mouth out, straightens his shirt and tie, except his face is beet red the whole time.

readylatin
Apr 20, 2018, 10:35 AM
that was super hottttttt

blatant_bi_guy
Apr 21, 2018, 1:16 AM
I've been openly bi since I was 16 years old with every partner I've had, male or female, and almost every relationship I've had has been open, so "getting caught" isn't really an issue...

However, I have been caught a few times by spouses of people I was screwing around with.

1. a guy was fucking me in his sun room when his wife walked out and caught us. Lots of yelling. A bunch of phone calls about, "Why does he want to fuck you and not me?" result: I had to change my number.

2. a guy was sucking my dick in his bedroom when his wife walked in. She just saw what was going on, turned around and walked out. Dude stopped and I left. That was the last time I saw him.

3. I was sucking a guy off in his "Den" when his adult son walked in. "Oh Jesus Christ Dad!" and he spun around and left. Dude was limp and gone in about a tenth of a second.

4. (the only time it worked out) A guy who'd told me, "My wife knows I fuck guys" was fucking me, doggy style on his bed. His wife walked in, saw us and said, "Should I join in or is this a gay thing?" It didn't end up that great, as neither of them was very good at anything...dude had been barely hard the whole time (he'd wanted to get fucked, but was tighter than Dick's hatband) and his wife was enthusiastic but needed lessons.

bassguitarbubba
Apr 22, 2018, 3:49 PM
It was my first time sucking a stranger's cock. We met on a nude beach and we talked at length about sucking cock. He and his wife were bi and very promiscuous, but his wife wasn't there. He said he'd be honored to be my first BJ. He was tanned and toned and had a very nice looking circumsized cock. I couldn't resist but I didn't want to do it in front of everyone on the beach so we walked behind a nearby sand dune out of sight. I got on my knees and he stood before me. I started licking and sucking his cock and felt it grow in my mouth. Before I knew it my lips were hitting his pubic bone and I was deep throating his beautifully hard cock. His hips were thrusting and he was literally fucking my mouth. Suddenly he pulled his cock out and he began to cover his cock with his hands. I turned my head and there was a woman standing there watching us. I have no idea how long she was there but it clearly shocked my partner to where he couldn't continue. That was the end of it! My first BJ was interrupted by a stranger.

Blowjob & Billie
Apr 24, 2018, 1:26 PM
This is what's good being open about being a Cocksucker. When you do get "caught", it's no big deal. Most people that know me, know what I am and what I do and thus far I have had no problems. When my wife and I first met, I was up front with her concerning my being a Cocksucker and it has never bothered her except for learning to deal with being married to a guy whose nickname is "Blowjob". But all of that is six of one and half a dozen of the other. My first time getting caught was at a local drive in restaurant while I was still in High School. I was sucking a guy in the front seat of my car when two guys approached and asked how much I charged. Jokingly I said "$5". Little did I know that this would lead to a very lucrative business for me. I miss that old drive in.

Blowjob

sysper
Apr 24, 2018, 6:41 PM
This is what's good being open about being a Cocksucker. When you do get "caught", it's no big deal. Most people that know me, know what I am and what I do and thus far I have had no problems. When my wife and I first met, I was up front with her concerning my being a Cocksucker and it has never bothered her except for learning to deal with being married to a guy whose nickname is "Blowjob". But all of that is six of one and half a dozen of the other. My first time getting caught was at a local drive in restaurant while I was still in High School. I was sucking a guy in the front seat of my car when two guys approached and asked how much I charged. Jokingly I said "$5". Little did I know that this would lead to a very lucrative business for me. I miss that old drive in.

Blowjob
so they called ur bluff lol......i guess everyone won especially u since u would probably do it for free anyways. don't worry i'll keep ur secret lmaooooo ;)

loves oral
Apr 25, 2018, 1:12 AM
I think the chance of getting caught adds to the excitement.

George51
Apr 25, 2018, 9:38 PM
There is an excitement about that. Especially being caught by a woman.

borntosuckcock
Apr 26, 2018, 7:12 AM
I like to see UCD in public places and I’ve been caught often by guys all wanting to be next. I was always happy to take all the cum I could.

eager4cum
Apr 27, 2018, 5:22 PM
hard to be caught when you suck his cock in front of your other friends while they are doing the same. lol.

azfunguy1
Apr 27, 2018, 6:01 PM
Ive been caught twice, both times were with guys I met online. i went to there place and was in the middle of sucking them and there wives came home early. The first time both of us freaked out but she turned out to be cool with it and wanted to watch me finish then I left. Thee second time with a different guy, same thing wife came home early only this time wasent a big deal to me. I guess I was thinking it would turn out like the first, only she was NOT cool with it and started screaming and I quickly left. LOL

sysper
Apr 27, 2018, 7:19 PM
how do u get friends like urs lol!
hard to be caught when you suck his cock in front of your other friends while they are doing the same. lol.

Waylon
Jun 9, 2018, 12:38 PM
This just happened yesterday evening and it was a very close call. I recently met a man who was looking for a white bi man to please him orally. He is a black man and nicely hung. wifey was out with her girlfriends at a nearby concert in a park so I had the house all to myself. He arrived around 8pm, wearing just his basketball shorts and a tank top, muscles rippling and we had a few beers and made some small talk while watching some blowjob porn. The drapes were drawn save for a small opening in the middle so I could check the driveway but knew nobody could see in. I was sitting in my "blowjob" chair with my nipple clamps on a chain and could see his bbc growing as it lay along his leg, he was commando. He got up, came to me, and I pulled his shorts down and started by kissing the head of his cock. He packed a solid 7 incher with a bulbous helmet head and was very thick too. Then I started licking and gently sucking the head as he moaned and started his hips thrusting back and forth, each time I took him deeper and deeper until he grabbed the back of my head as I grabbed the back of his ass and went balls deep. He held me there as I started swallowing his cock giving him the deep dick massage of my throat and he exploded his cum deep in my throat and down the hatch. As he was pulling his shorts up he said a car just pulled in the driveway, it was wifey home at 9! (I thought she was out til at least `10p or so.) I directed him out the back door and he left to his car as she came in the front. By then I had buttoned up my shirt but still had the nipple clamps on. It was a very close call but at least the timing was good enough for him and I to complete our pleasure. The sweet agony of the clamps lasted about another hour until I had to excuse myself to privately remove them. She never knew but it was a close call.

SuckerMC
Jun 9, 2018, 3:29 PM
That was a close one Waylon. Wow! Love the story.

walt0057
Jun 10, 2018, 2:17 PM
I was 11 when my mother walked in on friend of hers was shooting cum down my throat.

Joboo
Jun 11, 2018, 11:34 AM
Already posted this but can't resist. My roommate was being pursued by a girl and they were in his bed. She got a call from her dad, she was 19 and we were 21. She left the house and I asked him what was up and he told me. I asked if he had cum and he hadn't. We were sucking each other and she came back. As plain as day I remember his dick in my mouth and I see a shadow and look up to her watching me. She was in our large group of friends and I was about to have a stroke and so was he. I remember immediately begging her not to tell and she started stripping down to join us. I was still very nervous, I had fucked her the summer before several times and there were no hard feeling. I can still remember sucking on him with her and she told me she could never get him fully hard but I did. Not long after he told me he had no interest in women.
I still see that girl today, I'm best friends with her older brother. I still wonder each time were together if she told her husband or brother. She never told anyone back then in 1977 and I don't know what I would have done if she had. She asked me in front of my wife if I knew tha guy had come out, my wife responded before I could that we did hear. The girl had the deepest stare in my eyes as she talked about him. We had 3wayed about five times after she caught us back then and I believe she was fondly remembering those times. It still haunts me that she will tell someone all these years later.

Avalokita
Jul 9, 2018, 2:05 AM
Never caught at anything sexual, unless I wanted to be, and had set it up ahead of time.

Sooooo.....if you catch me sucking cock, you'd better take off your clothes and join-in.

chazman67
Jul 9, 2018, 9:35 AM
When I was ten a bunch of us neighbor kids used to jack off together, anyway a couple of the older guys liked rubbing off in my ass checks. What i didn't know was there was a much older guy of 26 who used to watch and he decided to further my education. It started out the same way, just me jacking him off and him rubbing my butt and little cock, then he convinced me to suck on it. He was big and it was difficult, but I tried. Well he evidently did this with one of the older boys, because he walked in on us and cut me sucking the mans cock. He just laughed and said now he had a new place to put his. He found me later that day day and told me if I didn't suck him off he would tell everyone, he had a much smaller cock than the man, so I didn't mind. I miss that little prick

dale3
Jul 16, 2018, 10:42 AM
almost caught...when I was in high school a friend and I used to meet at his place in the afternoons. His parents both worked and so did his older sister who was in her mid 20's. One day we were totally naked in his bed, both our cocks stiff as boards jerking and sucking each other when his sister came home 3 or 4 hours early. First thing she did was start caling his name....damn you never saw two guys try and get dressed so fast

hung4you
Jul 17, 2018, 7:07 AM
Yep sure have, I was in a Hotel in Memphis last year and was entertaining an old friend. We had just got back to the room around 11 AM and I forgot to put out the do not disturb sign on the door, housekeeping came in and found him and I naked and me getting throat fucked. She turned red and apologized and immediately closed the door. An hour later when we left my room she gave me the biggest smile.

sysper
Jul 17, 2018, 7:25 AM
at least she was cool about it. sounds like she understands sex is fun & u should enjoy it no matter ur orientation :)
Yep sure have, I was in a Hotel in Memphis last year and was entertaining an old friend. We had just got back to the room around 11 AM and I forgot to put out the do not disturb sign on the door, housekeeping came in and found him and I naked and me getting throat fucked. She turned red and apologized and immediately closed the door. An hour later when we left my room she gave me the biggest smile.

TheShy1
Jul 17, 2018, 6:10 PM
It was Christmas night 2015

Whenever my late wife and I would visit her parent's home, her youngest brother's first floor bedroom would be given up to us because they both where wheelchair users due to a disability. Sometimes during the day, her brother and I would find moments when I could suck him (never had him shoot off in my mouth though) and very few initial times he would suck me. When bedtime arrived and everyone had gone upstairs to their beds, he would come in and talk with us both for hours at length. This time, as Christmastime was winding down, we began a movie... to which my wife fell asleep to. With her asleep, I figured he and I would play around, as we sometimes would in private. I began to rub his cock through his sweatpants and eventually moved around on the bed between his legs to pull his pants down enough to get to his big cock. I was deep throating him for awhile when all of a sudden he became resistant. I looked up and noticed my wife was looking past him and right at me. I stopped and apologized, but she was having none of that and getting very irate. It didn't help when he began to be indifferent and callous about it with her. Instead of joining in on the act, she began the long road of doubting me whenever something about faithfulness and trust came up in a conversation.

Within the next few months, one time when we visited the family home, when everyone had gone to bed, she had us both suck on each other in front of her... to get it out of my system, she said. Since he claimed to have a bad gag reflex, he didn't/couldn't do me very well. However, with sucking & pumping him, eventually he come in front of her. Afterwards, I jacked off (in order to get relief) in front of them both.

2016 saw alot of things happen in our relationship. One of which she began to meet guys online in hopes of hooking up with them at our home. She went all out to encourage these guys to come play with her; what she called dating. I wasn't the jealous type, however, I was beginning to regret allowing her to do this, because after a few of them, I began to be left out of the fun. Initially, we had a few 3-somes, but because she couldn't stand the thought of seeing me sucking a guy we didn't do it anymore. Sometimes I got the chance to suck on a few of those guys she lined up, which was fun, but it didn't last. Even though she couldn't handle the fact that I liked sucking on a cock, she was all for doing what she was into. She died later that year with me on her mind in a very good way.

For some, this type of activity might work, while for others, it won't.