PDA

View Full Version : The new website that was made a while back

bikurinpa
Aug 25, 2017, 7:47 PM
There was someone who made a new website, I am not sure the exact address but seemed like was swing-bi.com. Does anyone remember the actual site address or if it is still up?

jem_is_bi
Aug 26, 2017, 9:33 PM
The web address is/was http://www.swing-bi.com/forum/
I tried to open it. No luck. Must have gone away.

bikurinpa
Aug 26, 2017, 11:13 PM
The web address is/was http://www.swing-bi.com/forum/
I tried to open it. No luck. Must have gone away.

It probably flopped. Not enough people to joined it and it must went dead.

DrBimind
Aug 27, 2017, 6:44 AM
Yeah it was a nice little site but created by a user here but unfortunately they were not able to keep it going..

Meliss
Aug 27, 2017, 7:14 AM
there was another my secret choice all one word if I remember correctly.

bw299
Aug 28, 2017, 12:15 AM
there was another my secret choice all one word if I remember correctly.

Couldn't pull up anything by that name....

sysper
Aug 28, 2017, 1:23 AM
swing-bi was closed, the owner decided to close it. i don't know what happened to mysecretchoice why it closed.

SilkyHoseLover
Aug 29, 2017, 8:24 AM
Actually, there were two other sites that were started as alternates to bisexual.com, especially when it was seemingly dead-in-the-water a year or so ago. One -- already mentioned -- was swing-by.com. It's been closed for 3, 4 months or more. I think its creator was a member here, but he didn't seem to be all that active on this site.

The other one, bisexuality.club, was created by a bisexual.com member who was quite active here, and was somewhat confrontational with some of the members, particularly our favorite nemesis, pole_smoker. Charles Smythe, who has been MIA from here for some time, posted quite a bit on that forum.

Neither of the two really caught on, but I would check in occasionally during the time that bisexual.com appeared to be totally dead. Since it came back, the other two seem to have fallen even farther from favor, and appear to have been abandoned by their owners.

I, for one, appreciated their efforts to give us a 'new home'.

Nauti Rogue
Aug 29, 2017, 10:07 AM
Yes, Swing-Bi.com was my site. I had started it as alternative to the wild West that Bisexual.com was becoming without any administration. Despite my efforts to lure people over from Bisexual.com, the site never took off. There were a few regular members, but not enough to make the site worth maintaining, so I shut it down.

I haven't been here on this site for a long while. Has anyone shown up to take over administration yet? When I browsed to the site, I got a big warning from Google that the site is unsafe. When I clicked through that, my Bitdefender client also presented a warning. I haven't seen either of these warnings before, so I'm assuming that we're still on our own here without maintenance, moderation, or administration. The situation is, apparently, getting worse since I have to click through multiple security warnings to access the site.

Unless I hear differently, I think I'll err on the side of caution and steer clear.

bw299
Aug 29, 2017, 1:44 PM
"The other one, bisexuality.club, was created by a bisexual.com member who was quite active here, and was somewhat confrontational with some of the members, particularly our favorite nemesis, pole_smoker. Charles Smythe, who has been MIA from here for some time, posted quite a bit on that forum."

I have encountered a Charles Smythe on SilverDaddies. I wonder if it is the same person.