PDA

View Full Version : Guys Choice in Swimwear

Hateclothes
Aug 11, 2017, 12:38 PM
Ok although I don't like wearing anything and I wear a string thong to get out of the marina were did we get off track with the long baggie style of today? I went from cut offs, speedos, to thongs in public. Guys should be showing more not less.

Lonecouple
Aug 11, 2017, 10:52 PM
I would rather go to a nude beach

pantiesplease
Aug 12, 2017, 7:49 AM
Only got time for Speedos! :tongue:

Fred_Brice
Aug 12, 2017, 8:20 AM
Like Hateclothes, I do not like wearing anything and I will wear do wear a pair of black thongs to get in and out of our Lake home, if children, are present. Once in the lake I will remove them, guys should be free to showing more not less. Also it feels great to be free of all clothing when swimming!

bw299
Aug 13, 2017, 3:04 AM
I prefer swimming nude. but when I can, I like the baggy, boxer style swim trunks because they fell less encumbering to me.

Bottomhubby
Sep 5, 2017, 5:41 AM
When swimming with the extended family trunks, when just me and the wife I wear a pair of high rise women's bikini bottoms or a black thong again a women's style. The two guys I have met at the creek they wanted me in the white bikini.

Asspussy302
Sep 5, 2017, 7:21 AM
Nude beach for me. I am a nudist and am always nude at home. No swimwear for me.

bw299
Sep 7, 2017, 3:35 AM
Nude beach for me. I am a nudist and am always nude at home. No swimwear for me.

Yeah you live in south Florida where a nude beach is an option. Us northerners aren't so lucky:(

aimsthigh
Sep 10, 2017, 9:18 PM
At most, I'll wear a thong. Prefer nude beaches...miss San Onofre trail 6...has nudity / gay beach returned yet?

69luvr
Sep 20, 2017, 7:32 AM
luv nude beaches. That way you see what looks great to eat

LoveMyThongs
Jun 28, 2019, 5:52 AM
I’m wearing this summer a thin strap with a triangle back. Super skimpy but the tan lines are amazkng

ChiefH
Jun 28, 2019, 7:16 AM
When alone at the beach a speedo thong, when wife with me just plain old swim trunks!!

NerdyBiGuy
Jun 28, 2019, 9:18 AM
I not much care for swimshorts, it’s like swimming in underpants! I would much rather go swimming nude. I mean, why even wear a suit in water, do you wear a suit to go take a bath? No!

csreef
Jun 28, 2019, 5:23 PM

Have you ever had Sunburnt Balls and Penis?

CTmale50
Jun 29, 2019, 11:59 PM
I wish more guys would show more..I live in CT, and there seems to be an issue here with guys wearing things that aren't commonly accepted (i.e., thongs). I liked living in Florida where you can wear whatever you wanted and no one would mock you or criticize you..in CT, we are WAY behind in times and maturity.

zbi73
Jun 30, 2019, 5:48 AM
Boardshorts. We don't have any nude beaches close by but going to a nude beach is on my bucket list.

Flypaper
Jun 30, 2019, 9:46 PM
I married a European woman so for years I could rock the speedo and it was totally acceptable overseas. She’s Americanized and the kids have grown up, so at best I wear my triathlon shorts which are tight and the swim feels good.

tenni
Jun 30, 2019, 10:24 PM
Have you ever had Sunburnt Balls and Penis?
Hi csreff

I don't know exactly how truthful this statement is but it worked for me and other nudist guys. A guy's balls and penis does not seem to get sunburned even without putting sun lotian on them. I played tennis, swam and partially suntanned. There was no burnt balls or dick...lol

fredward
Jul 2, 2019, 1:23 PM
Indeed, I spend a lot of summer weekends naked. Sunblock works. I might have had a red bum once in a while, but I've never burned the old sausage and two veg.

IBEBI
Jul 5, 2019, 8:36 AM
It’s skimpy string bikinis and thongs for me!

Jazminedress
Jul 5, 2019, 10:46 AM
At most, I'll wear a thong. Prefer nude beaches...miss San Onofre trail 6...has nudity / gay beach returned yet?

If you re speaking of the one I think you are, nope

kutag
Aug 3, 2019, 2:20 AM
It's always one of my small G Strings

Tj726guy
Aug 3, 2019, 8:13 PM
I prefer to wear a speedo, I love how they look and feel. My wife hates them, dunno why but my ex used to love them

JeffT
Aug 25, 2019, 10:18 AM
Usually a thong and sometimes a narrow g-string