PDA

View Full Version : I'M BAAAAAACKKK!!!!!!

strawberry8302
Sep 5, 2006, 1:40 PM
Hi everyone! I know I haven't been on for a hell of a long time. I moved to Maryland from New York for college, and I don't have any internet access in my apartment yet. I miss you guys so much, esp TASHA!!!! AND CROW!!!! And all my other chat friends. How is everybody?

TashaSW
Sep 5, 2006, 2:47 PM
Hi Strawberry!!!
Hope you can get internet access in your apt soon!!! I'll die without the internet *sniffles* hehe
Although at the same time, I would love to be free of all tech. thats going on these days hehe Everyone needs a break!!! :-)

Everything unpacked and set up in your apt now?? :-)

Talk to you soon!
Tasha

canuckotter
Sep 5, 2006, 6:53 PM
ZOMG, she's alive! :eek:

So how are you finding CS? Or have you started classes yet? :)

Herbwoman39
Sep 5, 2006, 9:51 PM
Strawberry! Welcome back hon! Never a dull moment here. I'm sure you'll have lots to catch up on.

See ya round the neighborhood :)

taz67156
Sep 6, 2006, 3:54 PM
welcome back and hope you get the internet soon there and good luck with college

arana
Sep 6, 2006, 7:25 PM
Welcome back Strawberry. Hope the transition has been going smoothly for you!

EludedSunshine
Sep 8, 2006, 12:27 AM
Hey strawberry, darlin'.

Today is my first day here since getting back to college, too. My schedule has been pretty crazy.

Anyway, hope you're enjoying yourself, and that you get your internet up soon!

strawberry8302
Sep 9, 2006, 5:59 PM
Hi Strawberry!!!
Hope you can get internet access in your apt soon!!! I'll die without the internet *sniffles* hehe
Although at the same time, I would love to be free of all tech. thats going on these days hehe Everyone needs a break!!! :-)

Everything unpacked and set up in your apt now?? :-)

Talk to you soon!
Tasha

Yea, everything's unpacked, and things are goin well. I'm so happy!!! I can have sex without worrying about my mom and her boyfriend being home, lmao!!!!

strawberry8302
Sep 9, 2006, 6:04 PM
Thanks to everybody else for the well wishes. And yes, my classes started, they're okay...