PDA

View Full Version : Working people need sex too!

MorThan7
Jul 10, 2017, 9:01 PM
I am about to give up on finding someone to play with. There seems to be an endless supply of guys that can only meet up in the afternoon during the week. The problem is I need to be at work during that time. I'm assuming that is when the wives and girlfriends are away, but who knows.

Sorry for the rant but this is frustrating. Maybe there needs to be a special website for guys wanting to hook up that can only meet in the evenings and weekends.

Anyone else have this issue?

shotandabeer
Jul 11, 2017, 12:33 AM
Sadly time and distance always seem to be an issue.

darkeyes
Jul 11, 2017, 5:25 AM
There is summat 2 b said for living in a lickle country a lickle smaller than Indiana which has a population of 65 million peeps within which there exists a pretty vibrant lgbt and where most peeps are quite laid back about it...

Christopher South
Jul 11, 2017, 10:48 AM
I am about to give up on finding someone to play with. There seems to be an endless supply of guys that can only meet up in the afternoon during the week. The problem is I need to be at work during that time. I'm assuming that is when the wives and girlfriends are away, but who knows.

Sorry for the rant but this is frustrating. Maybe there needs to be a special website for guys wanting to hook up that can only meet in the evenings and weekends.

I'm surprised you have this situation since you can host (at least according to your profile).

Timing and hosting is always an issue, more so if you are married. I have been lucky enough to find a few buddies that could host but also lucky enough to have a job with a little flexibility. So taking a long lunch or leaving early every now and then allows me to be able to meet guys.

Just keep looking. You'll find someone.

csreef
Jul 11, 2017, 6:00 PM
I've found that "not looking" has always been the best for me. I just give up trying to find someone, then BAM! there they are. . .

whistle1
Jul 11, 2017, 6:25 PM
I think you are right - these guys must haves wives/girlfriends, are not out to them and (as a result) can only host during the day when they have the house to themselves. Perhaps you need to place an ad and state that you can only meet at night...

sysper
Jul 12, 2017, 7:16 AM
yup i see alot of this too. keep on looking there are working people out there too!!! or u could take the day off :suave: