PDA

View Full Version : Good Article on the Use of Condoms

DMercator
Jul 7, 2017, 12:17 PM
As someone who is married, I've rarely used condoms over the years. Read this today and thought it was worth passing along...

http://lifehacker.com/the-adults-guide-to-using-condoms-1796670822?rev=1499356034864&utm_campaign=socialflow_lifehacker_twitter&utm_source=lifehacker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

csreef
Jul 7, 2017, 4:51 PM
Thank you DMercator for posting a very good article to this site......Years ago , there was posting and link which showed two stunningly beautiful Lesbians

giving a demonstration on how to unroll a Condom onto a dildo....sadly, this has been lost to time.

12voltyV2.0
Jul 7, 2017, 5:19 PM
This is a good and informative article, DMercator.

Thanks for posting this piece---hopefully if anyone had gaps in their knowledge about condoms--something I think is common--that article goes a long way to provide some useful information on this subject.

pole_smoker
Jul 7, 2017, 6:58 PM
What is this a flashback to the 1980s? Posting something like this is completely pointless.

People have known how to use condoms and have safer sex for decades.

DMercator
Jul 7, 2017, 8:17 PM
Clearly you didn't actually read the article. It wasn't about using condom for safe sex.

pole_smoker
Jul 8, 2017, 1:09 AM
Clearly you didn't actually read the article. It wasn't about using condom for safe sex.
Actually, clearly I did read the article. It mentions using condoms on sex toys like dildos, butt plugs, vibrators, etc. and that's a part of having safe(r) sex that people have known about for decades, and the same goes for "female condoms" which not too many people use when compared to the ones that go on a man's cock.

But it does make one wonder just why you posted it? LOL Are you really that clueless about condoms and safer sex? Or are you having flashbacks to the late 1970s and early-late 1980s? :rolleyes:

DMercator
Jul 8, 2017, 1:26 AM
Clearly you also didn't read my post. Yes it "mentioned" it, but that's not what the article is about. Given I learned something new reading it and two people posted thanks for my posting it, the question isn't why I posted it. The question is why you felt the need to troll it?

bw299
Jul 8, 2017, 3:16 AM
Clearly you also didn't read my post. Yes it "mentioned" it, but that's not what the article is about. Given I learned something new reading it and two people posted thanks for my posting it, the question isn't why I posted it. The question is why you felt the need to troll it?

Get wise and block Pole Smoker as many of the rest of us have. He is an ignorant, self-absorbed, annoying troll.

And it was a great article. It laid to rest some of the false assumptions, fallacies, and misinformation about condoms that I had.

DMercator
Jul 8, 2017, 4:05 AM
I actually spent a bit of time looking to block him and couldn't figure out how. I've been on here long enough to know he's a toxic asshole. For the life of me I can't figure out why the people who run this place didn't boot his ass out long ago.

On an unrelated side note I just wanted to say I've enjoyed reading your post.

Michael

darkeyes
Jul 8, 2017, 8:29 AM
What is this a flashback to the 1980s? Posting something like this is completely pointless.

People have known how to use condoms and have safer sex for decades.People have known murder and rape are wrong for millenia but that hasn't stopped them being murderers and rapists.. sometimes both at one and the same time.. because people know bout something doesn't mean people will go along with it... people have known Donald Trump is a right numpty for many moons but that didn't stop millions from for voting for the clown... people can know something.. but that doesn't stop people being idiots about that thing...... even folk who state the obvious..

querty
Jul 8, 2017, 11:48 AM
I hope I meet you some day pole_smoker.