PDA

View Full Version : Kissing and being fucked for first time

gatwat
Jun 25, 2017, 2:15 PM
I have an upcoming opportunity to engage in two firsts for me: kissing and being fucked. Can others who have had this experience tell me if they enjoyed both activities, or one or the other or neither. Did you want to repeat the experience again?

cornholejoe
Jun 25, 2017, 4:50 PM
have done it some kissing and being fucked just depends on who the guy is

BiPaoulo69
Jun 26, 2017, 2:04 AM
Absolutely.
I never thought I'd kiss a guy. Oral for me was the limit. Until I tried it with the right guy (I did not like it the first time).
Same for fucking and getting fucked. Now passionate kissing is essential for me. and I always crave to get fucked.
Go for it and let us know how it goes.
Good luck.

Christopher South
Jun 26, 2017, 1:55 PM
Didn't do both at the same time, but did both first with the same guy.

First time we met up we were only going to exchange oral. We were sitting on a couch chatting and he asked if he could kiss me. He was a great kisser (I've been told I am, too) and it was really nice. We exchange oral and I left.

A few weeks later he asked if we could meet up again and we did. We made out, exchanged oral and then he fucked me. He had a below average sized cock (about 4.5 inches) but it worked well. I was dripping precum like a leaky faucet while he fucked me.

After him, there was only one guy who wouldn't kiss but on the last day we met we kissed and he said he should have done that the first time we met.

Robin Black
Jun 26, 2017, 2:50 PM
It hasn't happened yet, but, if I'm with the right guy, I know I'm going to want us to be kissing while I'm on my back and he is inside me. Just thinking about it drives me crazy.

Fzmr9t
Jun 26, 2017, 4:56 PM
I'd definitely repeat it! It's so sensual!

12voltyV2.0
Jun 26, 2017, 7:41 PM
To me--if you are going to engage in anal sex---that is pretty much "going all the way possible" and as such----if you are doing that--why hold back on anything else including kissing--it simply makes no sense to have anal sex and not go ahead and kiss.

Kissing does make things much better----

sysper
Jun 27, 2017, 12:22 AM
i agree engaging in anal sex is pretty much "going all the way possible" but only in the physical, sexual way. kissing takes it to a new emotional level no matter what ur doing sexually. even if it's nothing at all. once u kiss it becomes so much personal. although i'm not speaking from experiance so my opinion might change overtime. but i'm not gonna argue at all kissing makes things much better :oh::love87::oh:

bw299
Jun 27, 2017, 1:31 AM
I'm not attracted to men per se; just cock. There being no physical or emotional attraction to the male person, have no desire to kiss. Also, I do not do anal (give or receive) because it doesn't appeal to me. I don't even do it with women.

Another reason I don't kiss is because I am married and kissing, being the utmost in intimacy, is reserved for my wife.

All that being said, I can see why a male who is attracted to the male person would find kissing to be very erotic and satisfying. I would think that kissing would greatly enhance the physical act of anal sex.

sysper
Jun 27, 2017, 4:34 AM
mmmm yes me too i dream of the day i finally meet a nice sexy guy, also me on my back, legs in the air. giving my body to a man for the 1st time. sharing a deep kiss getting closer with each other as he is taking my m-m virginity. oh how i want this so bad!!!! robin i hope u find the right guy & u2 have a pleasurable & passionate nite togather soon! wouldn't it be wild if u & me were side by side both being made love too, holding hands. we could share a kiss with each other too. :)
It hasn't happened yet, but, if I'm with the right guy, I know I'm going to want us to be kissing while I'm on my back and he is inside me. Just thinking about it drives me crazy.

Christopher South
Jun 27, 2017, 3:11 PM
i agree engaging in anal sex is pretty much "going all the way possible" but only in the physical, sexual way. kissing takes it to a new emotional level no matter what ur doing sexually. even if it's nothing at all. once u kiss it becomes so much personal. although i'm not speaking from experiance so my opinion might change overtime. but i'm not gonna argue at all kissing makes things much better :oh::love87::oh:
Not being argumentative, but how different is it from placing your lips on a guy's cock and placing your lips on his lips? I have talked to guys who wouldn't kiss and I can respect that, but I can kiss without it being emotional. I find kissing is just another use for my mouth during sex. I enjoy sucking on a guy, going down on a woman, kissing, nibbling ears, etc...

cuttin2dachase
Jun 27, 2017, 3:46 PM
When I am kissing a man as we stroke each others' privates or are lying close together with plenty of body contact, it excites me just the same as it does when doing the same things in bed with a woman. It just feels natural and gets me very hard.

sysper
Jun 28, 2017, 7:48 PM
fair question.............i guess not much depending on ur intention. if ur kissing as a sign of affection or closeness i guess it's pretty much the same. but ur intention can also be actual stimulation which would make it different.when u kiss a nipple, or a cock etc. u might be showing how u feel about the person or the situation but, u might also be trying to stimulate the body there to bring about an orgasm. when ur kissing on the lips it's pretty much a sign. definately pleasurable but not trying to make the other person's tongue cum lol.
Not being argumentative, but how different is it from placing your lips on a guy's cock and placing your lips on his lips? I have talked to guys who wouldn't kiss and I can respect that, but I can kiss without it being emotional. I find kissing is just another use for my mouth during sex. I enjoy sucking on a guy, going down on a woman, kissing, nibbling ears, etc...

69luvr
Jun 29, 2017, 8:27 AM
To me--if you are going to engage in anal sex---that is pretty much "going all the way possible" and as such----if you are doing that--why hold back on anything else including kissing--it simply makes no sense to have anal sex and not go ahead and kiss.

Kissing does make things much better----

I agree many times over

sisboy
Jun 29, 2017, 7:55 PM
Never really got into kissing another guy until my present guy who is gay.My first gay experience and when he first kissed me I was oh oh, but faked kissed back.Then we started getting closer because of the fantastic sex he is giving me.Then one time in the heat of things he kissed me and I just kissed back and it has been all over for me.I usually have to be turned on a bit but once I am I have started kissing him on more than once while he was doing me.Not half bad.I still do not think I am gay.

csreef
Jun 30, 2017, 10:34 PM
Kissing , but it also depends on the man that I'm with...As for being shagged, no.

jomartin119
Jul 6, 2020, 8:55 PM
i remember it like it was yesterday. i was 13 he was 23 lots of kissing and his cock deep in me

Neonaught
Jul 7, 2020, 10:57 AM
Hot kissing gives me such an intimate connection to my lover. For me affectionate sex is the best sex as it engages mind, body and spirit.

NJFlyer
Jul 7, 2020, 2:11 PM
I am not even interested in getting together with another guy that does not want to kiss - whatever we do together, kissing is an essential component - and I think kissing a guy is just more intense and passionate than kissing most women.

jamie.knyc
Jul 7, 2020, 4:15 PM
What impressed me the most the first time I kissed a guy was how natural it felt doing it.

Anal sex isn't for everyone. A lot of people, male and female, find it too painful. I've only been topped once, but it went right in, it felt great, it didn't hurt at all and I loved it. I'd like to do more.

BiGuysEU
Jul 8, 2020, 8:33 AM
I am not even interested in getting together with another guy that does not want to kiss - whatever we do together, kissing is an essential component - and I think kissing a guy is just more intense and passionate than kissing most women.

Tottaly agree :oh:

marine20
Jul 8, 2020, 9:41 AM
for years i would never kiss another man . somehow it seemed really gay to do that. sounds silly when you are already a cocksucker, but that's how i felt. then after a long time ,someone kissed me and it wasn't so bad. i started kissing men that i thought were cute. i have never looked back. as for being fucked , when i first started getting fucked, it was fine , til i got older , then there seemed to be more pain then i cared for. i guess i need to fuck myself , and get stretched out a little bit.

Oborokybiman
Jul 9, 2020, 12:15 PM
I didn’t think I would like it but to me it’s no different from kissing a woman. Lips don’t seem to care about gender! I’ve never received or given anal sex before but I have been playing with a dildo in my ass and would love to try with the right easy going guy!

sisboy
Jul 9, 2020, 4:25 PM
Not too crazy about kssing depends on mood etc.I will take a cock any way I can get it.If I got to kiss to get it I will kiss!

Tag200
Jul 11, 2020, 9:47 AM
I am the same way and I don’t understand it really. No interest or attraction in men other than dick... what does it mean lol?

Footstep40
Jul 13, 2020, 7:38 AM
I love making out with men, and I’ve taken offense with guys that won’t kiss. If you’re fucking me or expect me to suck your dick, we need to at least warm things up a bit.

Fred_Brice
Sep 23, 2021, 3:45 PM
When I am was married, kissing was the utmost in intimacy, and it was reserved for my wife. Now I am widowed, all that being said, I can see why a male who is attracted to the male person would find kissing to be very erotic and satisfying. I would think and I am not trying to be argumentative, but how different is it from placing your lips on a guy's cock and placing your lips on his lips? Like others here, I have talked to guys who would not kiss and I can respect that, but I can kiss without it being emotional. I now find kissing is just another use for my mouth during sex. I enjoy sucking on a guy, going down on a woman, kissing, nibbling ears, etc. Kissing is always okay ant it would greatly enhance the physical act of Anal Sex or any Sex!.

Jozyxt
Sep 23, 2021, 5:11 PM
how different is it from placing your lips on a guy's cock and placing your lips on his lips.

I am not sure why, but it is way different for me.

I always want to suck a cock. but kissing most men just leaves me cold. The only guy I enjoyed kissing was much a much younger gay man, in great shape and very service oriented toward dad bod types like me. I enjoyed kissing and particularly enjoyed it after I asked him to snowball me. For most men, I kiss because they like it an as little as possible.

I don't really enjoy frenching with women all that much either. So that is probably the difference.

Sensualhunter
Sep 23, 2021, 6:09 PM
I really did not want to kiss the first guy I was with years ago who fucked me, but now I am totally ready and open for long deep kisses as he enters me. I want it missionary too so we can kiss as we make it. I also want a lot of gentle nipple play and lots of touch and caress.
Good luck on getting together with the man you will make it with. I hope he's a good kisser. Love to be a fly on the wall, or in bed with you even better!

JeffT
Sep 24, 2021, 10:29 AM
I really did not want to kiss the first guy I was with years ago who fucked me, but now I am totally ready and open for long deep kisses as he enters me. I want it missionary too so we can kiss as we make it. I also want a lot of gentle nipple play and lots of touch and caress.
Good luck on getting together with the man you will make it with. I hope he's a good kisser. Love to be a fly on the wall, or in bed with you even better! I agree totally. Absolutely love deep passionate kissing.

Fiddlestyx
Sep 24, 2021, 2:15 PM
The first time I had sex with another male I just made the decision to completely "go for it" - kissing, nipple play, touching, sucking and anal in both directions (so to speak). Glad I did.

WildWun
Sep 24, 2021, 3:57 PM
I also agree with Sensualhunter. Kissing is extremely erotic during mf or mm sex. I too would like to kiss deeply while having missionary sex with another man. I have not had that desire fulfilled yet.

CALEXANDER
Sep 24, 2021, 4:54 PM
I wasn't a kisser in the beginning. Then I met a couple and moved in with them. Soon after we met, we three were standing in the bedroom naked prior to having sex. He pulled his wife to him and I joined in. We had a "threesome" kiss - we three pressed our mouths together with some tongue. To my surprise my flaccid cock jumped to attention. It was so erotic. It was my first of many kisses we shared. As I recall, they were mostly the three of us. We eventually had some man-to-man activity (without the wife) and we kissed. But not often. Yes, I might do it again with the right guy.

Jazminedress
Sep 24, 2021, 5:19 PM
I also agree with Sensualhunter. Kissing is extremely erotic during mf or mm sex. I too would like to kiss deeply while having missionary sex with another man. I have not had that desire fulfilled yet.

you wont regret it, although, I dont like kissing someone with facial hair, for some reason that bothers me

GreenFedora
Sep 24, 2021, 5:50 PM
Mmmmm... kissing. So good.

happymouthandtongue
Sep 25, 2021, 7:27 AM
My first time kissing was when a guy stuck his tongue in my mouth and we French kissed, it was so fucking hot. My cock was bursting to cum and so was his. I dropped down and started to suck him and he suddenly came in my mouth and pulled me back up and we started to french kiss again. Then he dropped down on me and I came in his mouth, seemed like I just kept cumming and cumming. We french kissed again and he shared my cum with me. I’d sucked a lot of cocks before then, but never kissed, after that, I always tried to french kiss guys I’d blown or who blew me. A lot of guys don’t like to kiss. Not sure why, you’d think that after you’d had your cocks in each other’s mouths, that having your tongues in each other’s mouths would be fine.

MontyinHamilton
Oct 28, 2021, 10:38 AM
I remember being 20 or so and one of my friends asked if anyone would suck a cock for $1000, I remember saying I wouldn't suck one for a million and meaning it, and why would I want to then, was still dating my high school sweetheart, blond, cute, in shape and tasted like a peach, women were all I knew then...but 20 yrs later I was willingly trying my first cock with a not ugly, but not my type, tiny packaged neighbor of mine just to see if I really wanted cock or it was just a dirty fantasy I liked to get off to several times a day or week. 3 guys later and it's all I ever think of, if someone asked me today if I wanted some pussy? I would prefer a male hands down.

RisingBi
Oct 28, 2021, 4:28 PM
I remember being 20 or so and one of my friends asked if anyone would suck a cock for $1000, I remember saying I wouldn't suck one for a million and meaning it, and why would I want to then, was still dating my high school sweetheart, blond, cute, in shape and tasted like a peach, women were all I knew then...but 20 yrs later I was willingly trying my first cock with a not ugly, but not my type, tiny packaged neighbor of mine just to see if I really wanted cock or it was just a dirty fantasy I liked to get off to several times a day or week. 3 guys later and it's all I ever think of, if someone asked me today if I wanted some pussy? I would prefer a male hands down.
That is so awesome, Monty, that you prefer a male hands down now. I'm right there with you these days, since breaking up with my girlfriend a couple years ago. Right now I'm only looking for sex with men. I kissed and French kissed the last guy I was with, when my tongue was not inside his asshole or my cockhead at the doorway to his manhole. But some guys don't really know how to kiss, and just press too hard, in which case I don't enjoy it. But over the years, as I've gotten more and more in touch with the gay part of myself, I want to kiss more and more, and definitely fuck, including soon as a bottom. I find fucking with a man so beautifully intimate that kissing feels natural.

By any chance is that Hamilton, Canada? I am in Niagara Falls, Ontario.

CALEXANDER
Oct 29, 2021, 10:32 AM
I was bi for a long time without kissing. For a period of time, I only had male to male contact if a woman was present to make it "OK." Then I met a couple and moved in with them (much to the in-laws chagrin.) After we had lived together as an MMF threesome for quite sometime, we were in the bedroom (we had one bedroom - I never slept alone) and the husband stood by his wife and pulled us all together for our first "threesome kiss." I was surprised at how erotic it was. My cock quickly leaped to erection. It was a wonderful session. That was years ago and I haven't kissed another man since. I think I would if it pleased him. I took his smaller cock once after the wife prepared me with her fingers and lube.

Happy Tongue
Oct 29, 2021, 12:20 PM
A lot of good and honest observations on this thread. To that I'd add that giving yourself over to the kiss completely is what is key! When people say passionate I think that's what they mean. It's intimate and relieves any tension if there and then going forth you're free and sensuous and all the satisfying aspects of sex. I might add that's a commitment to enjoying yourself, and the sex partner.

Neonaught
Oct 30, 2021, 10:21 AM
A lot of good and honest observations on this thread. To that I'd add that giving yourself over to the kiss completely is what is key! When people say passionate I think that's what they mean. It's intimate and relieves any tension if there and then going forth you're free and sensuous and all the satisfying aspects of sex. I might add that's a commitment to enjoying yourself, and the sex partner.

I agree completely HT! Just sucking and fucking is good but a deep, soul-touching kiss makes me rise to a higher level of passion and suddenly we're making love to each other not just using each other's bodies to get off. Give me a passionate lover every time!

Cum1st
Oct 30, 2021, 3:40 PM
They each happened at different times, and were dizzyingly wonderful.

The fucking happened after I got to swallow two of his loads. He asked, and I wanted it. We were a shitty mess after, which wasn't a big price to pay for the thrill of the moment and the opening of a new avenue. Taking a cock in my mouth has it by a nose, but getting it in the ass is not a consolation prize. Just let me taste it first.

The first making out kissing came later. The guy really wanted it, and I obliged. In short order I got into it. Wow, it was no less exciting than with a woman. Before this MM sex centered on what's in the shorts. With time to think about it I believe I can now relish all of a man's body just about as much a woman's. Nipple play with men's smaller less sensitive nipples used to seem a little weird.

DMercator
Nov 3, 2021, 1:52 PM
I was never into kissing guys. Never wanted to. Then I met a guy that was just another level for me. He had a way of taking control without being aggressive. The way he 'handled' me was intimated and sensual. And when he got around to trying to kiss me, I let him. It felt odd at first, but I enjoyed it and went back for more.

It goes against my deeply ingrained masculinity to say he made me feel feminie, but he certainly gave me a glimpse of what I imagine it would be like to be the woman in the relationship. He made me feel something my mescaline self image never imagined - sexy. He looked at me with desire and I knew when he looked at me he wanted me. He wanted me naked. He wanted my cock. And he wanted to fuck me. And when the time came I let him.

He was my first and only for bottom anal. My only regret was not having done it sooner and not having had the opportunity to do it again since.

ScottSwallows
Nov 4, 2021, 3:55 AM
Never kissed a guy but have gotten fucked.
Some good rules:
Know the guy fucking you.Can you trust him?
Tell him your limits and what you are not into.
Use lots of lube.Too much lube is never enough.
Relax.

twilde1952
Nov 4, 2021, 12:48 PM
Kissing and fucking at the same time? Yes I have kissed with guys before but have not fucked with another guy but I would love to try, it's on my bucket list.

Bi-Rõnin
Feb 8, 2022, 1:30 PM
I didn't want to kiss a guy at first. Big no no in my head. Wasn't until about the 7th hookup when it happened. He didn't ask, he just went for it. And that was just letting him in the door. After his excruciatingly long foreplay. I was so worked up that when he entered me and started french kissing me that it seemed so natural. I thought about that a lot afterwards and still do.
Not sure why I was ever against it.
As a bottom, I'm letting you put your cock in both my mouth and ass. Literally giving myself to you and reaping the pleasure from it, why shouldn't I enjoy the kissing too.
Is it gay, too intimate, Taboo? Too late for that if I'm taking you inside of me. Lol. Finally at the point where if a man takes the lead and wants to miss, so be it.

Basin_Bouy
Feb 8, 2022, 1:40 PM
For me, sensual m2m kissing is a must! Kissing is the road to the soul. Kissing and bottoming is go hand in hand for me

Ashct22
Feb 8, 2022, 1:42 PM
I love to kiss. I have been with a few men and most wanted to kiss. Yes it is different from kissing a woman but it is no less hot because of that. Facial hair can be erotic too! And if we are engaging in anal sex, which I love to do, kissing seems the most natural prelude to that.

Basin_Bouy
Feb 8, 2022, 1:44 PM
Totally 100% agree

Neonaught
Feb 9, 2022, 10:04 AM
There's nothing that gets me hotter than my cock buried deep in his ass while his tongue is in my mouth!

Shelby57
Feb 9, 2022, 11:15 AM
I find kissing to be much more intimate than fucking. I've only kissed one guy and with him, it was very nice. His mustache and beard tickled. I wish I had gone further but was too young and insecure to know what I really wanted.

As for getting fucked, Only done that once as well but I loved it. The guy I hooked up with had no problem getting hard but took forever to cum, 30 minutes or more. Like I said, I loved it.

Rick469
Feb 10, 2022, 5:20 AM
I've only been with one guy that lasted about 8 months. Was explored it first time and after a couple of times, we moved on to everything men and women do 😍. But sad thing is we never got to fuck each other as he moved before we got the chance. I will admit kissing and making out was 💯