PDA

View Full Version : The Taste of Cum

Curiosity Satisfied
Jun 19, 2017, 8:34 PM
I sucked my first cock just over a month ago and now I have sucked 10 cocks, some of them multiple times. I love making them cum in my mouth. At first I swallowed as I sucked but now I let the cum build up in my mouth to I can taste it all. Honestly I am happy to take loads in my mouth. I find the taste to be fine. I don't see what all the fuss is about and why anyone would spit?

earloftexas
Jun 19, 2017, 10:20 PM
Welcum to the "CLUB"

elmwood7
Jun 20, 2017, 5:22 AM
I'm always intrigued at the difference in taste from guy to guy.

bicuriousbc66
Jun 20, 2017, 8:38 AM
Agreed

Biintraining
Jun 20, 2017, 8:58 AM
Why go to all the effort and not finish it right.

borntosuckcock
Jun 20, 2017, 10:20 AM
While I like sucking cocks, it's the cum I crave. Just can't get too many cocks to suck and cum to swallow. I'm always looking.

Waylon
Jun 20, 2017, 10:48 AM
There is that special something that happens when the man you're blowing experiences the pleasure of your talents and rewards you with that nice warm ejaculation that you crave. Nothing beats that feeling as the warm liquid slides down your hungry throat as you savor and swallow the sweet prize for a blowjob well done.

NakedInSeattle
Jun 21, 2017, 12:35 AM
It's not just the taste and texture (all wonderful) but for me, it's almost a spiritual experience! A true and complete connection with another human being. And if he's hot, OMG it's mind blowing. Glad you like it, Curiosity.

eager4cum
Jun 21, 2017, 8:01 AM
in some peoples minds, only women should experience this, I say, why in the world should women have all of the fun, I think we all should share in the fun.

Southasian55
Jun 21, 2017, 10:56 AM
never tasted cum yet, including my own

T1m34fun
Jun 21, 2017, 2:35 PM
I love sucking cock and swallowing is the highlight of the deal. I love knowing I've done a good job and have pleasured the other guy fully.

bw299
Jun 22, 2017, 12:33 PM
never tasted cum yet, including my own OMG! Take the plunge!!! Start by just tasting your precum. Then milk your cock to get just a little of your cum to flow (that way you do lose the "urge" as many do one they hit full orgasm) and taste it. You'll be well on your way:)

bw299
Jun 22, 2017, 12:35 PM
I love MOST cum. I have had some pretty nasty tasting cum; usually from smokers or very poor diets. But, those are exceptions. I've never spit it out, but I've cum pretty damn close on a couple.

al_atlanta
Jun 22, 2017, 6:41 PM
I've tasted it twice, once mine from my loaded gf, and once when I asked a friend to come in my mouth. I didn't mind the taste at all...really felt so forbidden, couldn't believe I was actually doing it.

cumwithme63
Jun 25, 2017, 10:04 AM
I have to save it and eat it later I once saved 6 loads up and licked and tasted as I was jacking on cam with others it was so hot tasted an smells so good I ate all six loads loved it. I'm trying to eat it right as I cum but struggling with it. I have sucked cock but only had one guy cum in my mouth I did like it too

Curiosity Satisfied
Jun 25, 2017, 11:47 AM
I've serviced 12 different guys now. They all tasted fine, even a guy that was a smoker. Maybe my taste buds are not sensitive? I like big loads bet and I like it in my mouth, not down my throat, so I can leave it there and enjoy the taste longer before I swallow. I used to save my cum in the freezer and eat it next time I was horny but now I can still lick up all my cum after I cum. Counting my own, I had 5 loads yesterday. I need to slow down.

bw299
Jun 25, 2017, 1:02 PM
I've serviced 12 different guys now. They all tasted fine, even a guy that was a smoker. Maybe my taste buds are not sensitive? I like big loads bet and I like it in my mouth, not down my throat, so I can leave it there and enjoy the taste longer before I swallow. I used to save my cum in the freezer and eat it next time I was horny but now I can still lick up all my cum after I cum. Counting my own, I had 5 loads yesterday. I need to slow down. Why on earth would you want to slow down!? :yikes2: Every person's taste buds are a bit different. But I can taste the difference in smoker cum EVERY time. Smoker cum is tolerable to me unless the person is a really heavy smoker. Like you, I like the cum in my mouth, not down my throat. I want to taste it....savor it, before I swallow. I prefer my cum fresh from the tap; even my own. I don't care to save it.

EBGary
Jun 26, 2017, 3:10 AM
Pleasuring the cock I'm sucking is my prime motivator so giving him a killer orgasm is what does it for me. I love everything about receiving his load, but he had me at sharing his orgasm...

bw299
Jun 27, 2017, 1:44 AM
Pleasuring the cock I'm sucking is my prime motivator so giving him a killer orgasm is what does it for me. I love everything about receiving his load, but he had me at sharing his orgasm... It's a toss up or me which is more satisfying; his reaction as I bring him to climax, or feeling and tasting the result of a job well done.

julyguybill
Jun 30, 2017, 8:08 AM
I love to suck cocks and would suck as many as I could but sometimes I swallow and sometimes not depends on if I like the guy but I do enjoy the taste

bw299
Jun 30, 2017, 10:57 AM
I love to suck cocks and would suck as many as I could but sometimes I swallow and sometimes not depends on if I like the guy but I do enjoy the taste

So.....if you don't like the guy, why are you sucking his cock!?

sysper
Jun 30, 2017, 1:12 PM
so u can give him a bad blowjob? :cutelaugh
So.....if you don't like the guy, why are you sucking his cock!?

bw299
Jun 30, 2017, 4:23 PM
so u can give him a bad blowjob? :cutelaugh

Is there such a thing as a "bad" blow job?:oh:

sysper
Jun 30, 2017, 4:51 PM
not if u don't have teeth:yikes2:

bicuriousbc66
Jun 30, 2017, 5:42 PM
I love the taste of precum. But had my first time with a smoker and he had soon much precum....but it tasted horrible.

bw299
Jul 1, 2017, 4:45 AM
I love the taste of precum. But had my first time with a smoker and he had soon much precum....but it tasted horrible.

I'm with you on that!:thumbu: I can taste the nasty shit in smoker cum, especially if he's smoking cigarettes.

ohbimale
Jul 1, 2017, 2:18 PM
I love the taste of cum. I like to position his cock in my mouth and keep my lips wrapped around it tightly so that I get all of his cum and none leaks out before I swallow his tasty treat.

Godownonit
Jul 4, 2017, 11:33 PM
Mmmm, Mmmm. Cum is one of the things in which variety is the "spice of life". To me, all cum is tasty. Perhaps I just crave it too much, but tasting and swallowing the load is what really gets me excited.

Asspussy302
Jul 5, 2017, 8:03 PM
Love cum!! These days the only cum I get is my own, but I love it

whistle1
Jul 9, 2017, 6:45 PM
You seem to be proof that once you suck a cock, you can't stop.

Are far as why wouldn't everyone want to eat cum...

Some folks simply don't like the taste. Some don't want any exchange of bodily fluids - especially if they don't really know the guy.

If you love sucking cock, having cum in your mouth and eating it, that is you preference.

csreef
Jul 9, 2017, 8:19 PM
I have been told (by men and women) that my Cum tastes sweet...

Also there is the "Urban Legend" that if you eat a of of Pineapple, you cum will have a sweet taste to it...

bw299
Jul 10, 2017, 1:05 AM
I have been told (by men and women) that my Cum tastes sweet...

Also there is the "Urban Legend" that if you eat a of of Pineapple, you cum will have a sweet taste to it...

No urban legend, it's a fact. Fruits like pineapple and kiwi improve the flavor of your cum. "Gassy" vegetables like broccoli, asparagus, cabbage, and Brussels sprouts will make it bitter. Also a healthy intake of water improves the consistency and taste.

hung4you
Jul 10, 2017, 4:29 AM
Ever since I tasted a mans cum I am an addict. After all these years it's my favorite sexual thing to do. Even when I bottom if he wants to shoot his load in my mouth he is welcome to do so. He doesn't have to put his cock into my mouth, he just shoots it there and I gobble up every drop. My most insane experience was a couple years ago while with a group of like minded buddies dared me to swallow all 8 of their loads, I did and it was awesome.

borntosuckcock
Jul 10, 2017, 6:00 AM
I started sucking at around 8 or 9, I've swallowed thousands of loads of cum. When I was finally old enough to cum, I started swallowing my own. Love the taste!

peter fitsright
Jul 21, 2017, 10:23 AM
i have only had 2 in my mouth and swallowed both loads. i have also eaten my own cum a few times

mm1084
Jul 21, 2017, 10:37 AM
Love going down on my wife after sex. Really craving give a guy oral and having him cum in my mouth.

bw299
Jul 23, 2017, 9:56 AM
Love going down on my wife after sex. Really craving give a guy oral and having him cum in my mouth.

Wait till you go down on the wifey after he has filled her with his cum!:oh:

monaohio
Jul 26, 2017, 9:43 AM
I love the taste of my cum its sweat

opn2new
Jul 27, 2017, 7:36 AM
OK I need some help here, How do you find cocks to suck? I'm thinking about going to a place with a glory hole but I think I would want more than that>

middleagedinnj
Jul 27, 2017, 9:37 AM
I love when I'm sucking and stroking a cock and the guy tells me he's about to cum. Then I really get off feeling the cock throb in my hands and mouth while giving me the reward I worked to get. I have never minded the taste or feel of cum in my mouth. It could be thin and watery or thick and creamy. And the different flavors - and they are different - do not bother me at all. And I swallow it all as if it's the last load I will ever get and make sure to get every last dribble that I manage to squeeze and suck out even after the orgasm seems done. There's always a little more to get!
Welcome to the cum swallowers club!

middleagedinnj
Jul 27, 2017, 9:45 AM
For OPN2NEW:

Nothing wrong with a glory hole. The anonymity makes it a little more exciting and most guys are so horny at these places it doesn't take very long to make them cum. I once sucked 8 cocks in a lunch hour period. Just call me cum slut!
As for meeting others for more, that takes work. There are sites, like these, that sometimes work out once you find someone that actually meets and doesn't chicken out. I met a regular of mine on Craigslist, of all places. You just have to keep plugging, but don't seem too needy. I try to make the guys feel they would love to feed me a load instead of my begging for it from them. Flirting works even at my age!

csreef
Jul 27, 2017, 11:24 PM

Yes, there is such a thing as a bad Blow Job. Also there is a thing called bad sex, too.

Shefford
Jul 29, 2017, 11:17 AM
OK I need some help here, How do you find cocks to suck? I'm thinking about going to a place with a glory hole but I think I would want more than that>. :) Hey all , I've been sucking cock less then two years and I've estimated I'm close to sucking 400 cocks with maybe half giving up their load. If you are serious about sucking cock the ABS is the best place to find it consistently. No messing with meeting, no Craig's list , no drama. This is the only place I've suck Cock so far . When I leave this place I am back to my normal everyday life. When I go I need volume not romance . A few weeks ago I had 10 loads in two hours. I love it , good luck.

softheart
Jul 30, 2017, 8:12 PM
When a guy comes in my mouth, I'm proud of myself for putting my needs aside and serving him the way he wanted to be served. Having him cum in my mouth is the ultimate in submission.

downforce
Jul 30, 2017, 10:01 PM
I love the taste of cum. When I cant get a fresh load straight from the source, I will bend over and cum on my face/mouth, or lick it out of my wife's filled pussy.

I think from her pussy is the second best to getting a nice hot load straight from a hard cock I just sucked.

whistle1
Aug 4, 2017, 3:38 PM
. :) Hey all , I've been sucking cock less then two years and I've estimated I'm close to sucking 400 cocks with maybe half giving up their load. If you are serious about sucking cock the ABS is the best place to find it consistently. No messing with meeting, no Craig's list , no drama. This is the only place I've suck Cock so far . When I leave this place I am back to my normal everyday life. When I go I need volume not romance . A few weeks ago I had 10 loads in two hours. I love it , good luck.

I am way too inhibited and afraid to go into the ABS and suck off random strangers. Also, I would have a constant fear of the police raiding the place. One thing I do not need is to be arrested for lewdness and have my name/picture posted in the local paper...

I guess the place you frequent is safe in that regard?