PDA

View Full Version : Shaving

bimsof
Jul 7, 2005, 11:11 PM
I shave my cock and my balls - it feels great. I do it because my GF shaves her pussy (which is something I like) and my shaved cock turns her on. Plus my shaved cock looks longer and it definately sees more action! And it smells better - maybe why it sees more action.

Just one tip for anyone who wants to try it. Always shave from the base of your cock to the head. Never from the head to the base or you will cut yourself. Grab your dick by the end, pull on it with one hand, and shave with straight strokes from the base to the head. In the shower use lots of soap for lube. Similar with your balls - pull you bag tight before using an outward stroke. And if you don't like it, well it grows back pretty quick - but bet your lover will be turned on and you'll be keeping it trim.

I-be-darn
Jul 7, 2005, 11:32 PM
Does Nair work?
I use it on my other head.
LOL

Biboz49
Jul 10, 2005, 12:45 PM
My gf and I shave each other as much as possible as we both love the smooth feel and look. We normally use a battery powered shaver that works well. The good thing with the battery shaver is you never get nicked. Sometimes I use a razor and soap in the shower but again have to be careful with nicks. :yikes2:

2SexyRavens
Jul 10, 2005, 3:58 PM
Hi,

I have to agree with you 100% about the shaving. Sometimes I shave myself, and when I do, I always do it so that he can watch me shaving, that always guarantees a very hot session afterwards, and because it is now more "sensitized", any sort of contact there is 10 times more intense. He shaves as well, but he does it himself, guess he doesnt trust me as much as I trust him, lmnao! :cool: :girl:

Raven

nomad
Jul 10, 2005, 10:00 PM
I shaved once but it itched like hell for days.

What's the secret to keep the skin from itching so much?

hypershot
Jul 11, 2005, 4:13 AM
I'd like to know that also Nomad, it's the only thing that's stopped me from shaving so far.

badkittyamy
Jul 11, 2005, 1:43 PM
lol i'd like to know as well, it may be sexy for one to be shaved and look hot if anyone sees you naked, but who's going to want to go that far when they see you walking around scratching yourself like a monkey lol. I vowed never to shave again after the last time because for the entire time it grew back which was like a month I itched insanely.

Tigerstarlight
Jul 11, 2005, 2:16 PM
Try anitceptic(sp) creams ... because shaving with a razor drys your skin out and the skin down theres not used to it. Thats what i use and it works or a good mostuire(sp) cream.

XXxxXX

LoveYourCum
Jul 11, 2005, 4:20 PM
The secret to stopping the itch is simply apply powder. The powder acts as a dry lubricant and dessicant, the latter being the most important.

The itching can be stopped by keeping the area completely dry by any means but I learned powder is the easiest and most effective. No need for anticeptics because if it's kept dry nothing will get infected.

The pubic area is generally a warm moist place unless you have the freedom to remain naked all day. Powder after the shave then keep a light dusting going. Guys can use corn starch but I don't think that powder would be good for women unless the intent is to do some baking or brewing afterward. Just a nice talicum is fine just remember to keep enough applied that it never get moist for the first couple of days.

This will become less and less necessary once the body becomes accustomed to being shaved. I rarely need it anymore.

Bigc69
Jul 11, 2005, 4:23 PM
I shave and have used veet, the veet works well with no cuts. But can sometime irritate. As for the itch, first keep is shaved short, it only itches whenit grows back. Otherwise apply a little vaseline over the stubble to stop the itch.

hypershot
Jul 11, 2005, 4:42 PM
Thanks guys...i mite try that out ready for my next date!

Bi-ten
Jul 11, 2005, 11:31 PM
Yeah,

You have to keep things trim or else the itching starts, and be sure you shave the sides of your inner thighs guys else the hair from your legs will tickle other parts lol;)

CherryBlossom74
Jul 12, 2005, 1:16 AM
We both have completely smooth regularly, and make sure we are mooth for sex before we engage in it. It's more sensual that way. :) Over time your body gets used to the shaving and th eitching stops. It's good to use plain old Curel afterwards to help moistuize the skin so it won't itch so much.

LoveYourCum
Jul 12, 2005, 9:21 AM
I find the thought of so many of you being shaved unbelievably erotic. I think the shaved look is ultimately sexy. To me a full bush of hair is very much like a built in layer of clothing, hiding the sexy curves of the body. I also find a lot of hair to be a barrier to touch and feel much more sensitivity to my lovers touch when bare.

I also know of no other way to set the stage for a woman to be given a butterfly orgasm. I have only been able to do it when she is clean shaven.

I started a technique involving a good deal of environmet and foreplay but ending with eyelash stimulation to the clitorus and call it the butterfly as an extension of the butterfly kiss.

cthawk
Jul 12, 2005, 1:31 PM
I don't shave, but I do keep the pubes clipped very short. I'm a bear so, left on its own, I'd have an overgrown hedge downstairs.

The result is a nice neat focus on my cock and balls...and less hair for whomever is going down on me.

Ratchick
Jul 13, 2005, 11:17 PM
I shave..but when I do it itches like crazy.
Also, a little note to the women out there...if you use powder, and you may have sex or masterbate, it has been linked to cervical cancer. Just a thought.
I usually trim and keep it short, and leave a "Landing strip", but a full shave is murder and only done by special request.
Itching there sucks! :P :2cents:

Jrandom214
Jul 14, 2005, 1:09 AM
I found that if you apply a long-lasting moisturizer on the shaved area immediately after shaving and then once or twice a day (after morning shower, right before bed) thereafter, irritation is kept to a minimum. I like Aveeno for this reason. The marketing hype says the oatmeal in it is the secret.

Of course, don't use right before you have your partner get close to the area. Just because there is oatmeal in the lotion doesn't mean that it doesn't taste like a vat of chemicals. ;)

OzBiBoy25
Jul 14, 2005, 12:52 PM
I have tried to 'shape and style' my pubes before as I like the look of having some hair down there, but wanted to make things a little neater and more attractive. The problem I encountered when I did this was ingrown hairs, especially on the snail trail up to my belly button which I also removed. What can I do to counter this effectively?

turtle2
Jul 14, 2005, 3:27 PM
I think some of the itching dependes on the skin type being shaved. I don't itch at all if i shave only my cock and balls and only do a very close trim with an electric barber trimmer. If i shave my ass cheeks or pubic bone area in about a day when regrowth starts it will itch big time.

secretsucr
Jul 16, 2005, 12:32 PM
This is a controversial topic isn't it? Personally I love to see a beautiful hairy bush on a woman. It's a really big turn on to me. As far as the guys, I'm normally thinking about :male: the equipment, not the background, so it really doesn't matter to me.

Indy-Paul
Jul 16, 2005, 3:10 PM
I keep my cock & balls shaved all the time because I like how it feels and looks. I experience very little itching, unless I don't shave again within 2-3 days. Itching seems to increase when the hair starts to grow back in.
To cut down on tiny nicks and cuts -- resulting in less skin irritation --- it's best to shave after a good hot shower or bath. I also try to avoid shaving against the grain of the hair as much as possible because that increases the likelihood of ingrown hairs. Finally, I apply a good quality men's healing after shave lotion (such as Nivea After Shave Balm for men, but there are now many others available) right after shaving (guys will undoubtedly recognize that a lot this advice is the same recommended for shaving facial hair).
Also, as noted in previous posts, if you don't shave your entire public area, the remaining hair can rub on and irritate the shaved areas. I keep my remaining pubic hair trimmed fairly short to lessen that problem. Also I agree with another prior post that problems with itching seem to decrease after you have been shaving on a regular basis for awhile. But finally, I think another post also has it right --- different people have different types of skin and hair. Some people's skin is simply more easily irritated.

Woody
Jul 16, 2005, 10:04 PM
Shaving my cock and balls is part of my everyday shower routine.I like to wear cockrings during sex and sometimes when I go out and pubic hair caught in a c\ring is not pleasant.I used to do the full shave but it just got to be too much maintenance and I really missed my snail trail.Sure it was itchy when I first did it but that went over time.The only additional advise I could offer is to use a sensitve ladies shaver.

twosides
Jul 17, 2005, 3:12 AM
I have a very low follicle count on my body. It takes me a good week before it looks like I have anything approaching facial hair, and then it's just a badly formed gotee or van dyke (whatever you want to call it). So, when I shave down there, I learned that if I just keep my cock and balls shaved all the time it's a week before I start seeing the tinest hairs coming back. I feel no itching and I like the way it looks with my pubes trimmed short. A little J&J baby power after the shower and it feels smooth as a baby's bottom. Oh, and that's what I didn't like when I shaved everything off. I looked too much like a pudgy little baby.

opentoall
Jul 17, 2005, 10:13 PM
anyone w/ any experience w/ permanent hair removal? lasers are the rage in all the cosmetic offices and salons

Curious2knowmore
Jul 18, 2005, 2:02 PM
I shaved my cock and balls a couple of times and didn't like the amount of itching it caused when it starts growing back in. Now I keep it trimmed close with electric clippers. It looks just as good with out all of the itching. Sometimes it will itch for a day or 2 but it's not as bad as it did with total shaving. You only have to be careful when clipping around the base of the cock and top of the ball sack, clipper pinch down there can be very painful and if you clip a blood vessle, it isn't easy to get it to stop bleeding. For this reason you should be very careful when shaving private parts.

mike9753
Jul 19, 2005, 10:11 AM
I have heard of men getting a "Brazilian" which means, I think, complete pubic hair removal via waxing. The testimonials I have heard were all similar to: it hurt like hell, but if you have the right technician (meaning someone who is experienced so as to minimize the discomfort) it made it worthwhile and the results were fantastic.

Yet I can't get the picture of me lying down, naked from the waist down, while a stranger applies wax over my groin, waits for it to dry, then rips it off my cock, balls and ass out of my mind. It sounds too painful, even for someone like me who scored 525 out of 700 on the "How Kinky Are You" scale.

Pinestraw
Jul 22, 2005, 7:38 AM
Shaving is a real treat for me. I use gel shaving lotion in combo with a shaving
brush. My g/f loves the brush, especially ofter the hair removal is finished. I'm bi, but she doesn't know. She gets off shaving me. She's a delicate shaver, and I like the massage with body lotion after.

bibibaby
Jul 22, 2005, 11:26 AM
I would never apply a razor to my genital area. However, I much prefer a completely bare private area!! I have a regular brazilian wax. They take EVERYTHING. From my pubic hair in the front all the way to my ass crack! It's amazing. I recommend it, and my boyfriend loves it.

Bankie
Jul 23, 2005, 2:38 AM
I have shaved cock & balls for manny years now and I like it very much. But the best result I got when a girl friend of mine waxed me and pulled out all hairs. I might say that it hurt that first time but the result was sensational. So now I have bought me a machine that pull out the hair instead of shaving and you just need to do it nexttime after about three weeks. Now I'm used to this method and I recommend it. :bigrin:

mike9753
Aug 3, 2005, 10:34 AM
I have shaved cock & balls for manny years now and I like it very much. But the best result I got when a girl friend of mine waxed me and pulled out all hairs. I might say that it hurt that first time but the result was sensational. So now I have bought me a machine that pull out the hair instead of shaving and you just need to do it nexttime after about three weeks. Now I'm used to this method and I recommend it. :bigrin:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh :eek: I tried to pull out a hair from my balls and it was awful. Give us more details. If you are not a masochist, how do you do this without passing out from the pain. I have a pretty high threshold for pain, so maybe I ma doing this wrong. Does the wax have any topical anesthetic in it?

Mike

chook
Aug 3, 2005, 5:36 PM
I knew a New Zealand girl that used to pluck her pussy in favour of shaving or waxing and I must admit it looked and tasted delicious and she had the rest of her pubes in the shape of a heart and very well trimmed.

I shaved off my pubes once and never again I was scratching like a mongrel dog with fleas for ages :eek: but to each their own I say, I'll take them hairy as well as bald :bigrin:

Happy Scratching Chook :shades:

Bankie
Aug 28, 2005, 1:28 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhh :eek: I tried to pull out a hair from my balls and it was awful. Give us more details. If you are not a masochist, how do you do this without passing out from the pain. I have a pretty high threshold for pain, so maybe I ma doing this wrong. Does the wax have any topical anesthetic in it?

Mike
You perhaps can cool down the area you should pull out the hair from it will be num (like sportsmen when the are injured the cool down to be fit). When you have pulled out you pubic hair several times you don't feel pain any more. The result will be better and last a bit longer than shaving. Perhaps if you will have your pubic hair gone for ever you could try laser treatment. I'm thinking of it. I wish you the best :bigrin:

Ratchick
Sep 5, 2005, 11:28 PM
Just a side note.
Laser isn't permanent as they say it is.
Laser hair removal, from my understanding, is nothing more then electolisis with laser. And as anyone knows electrolisis needs more then one treament, and isn;t alsways permanent, with hair comming back maybe as soon as 6 months later.
Just something a friend who works in a Spa that does these treatments told me.
;)
:2cents:

Bankie
Sep 6, 2005, 11:27 AM
Just a side note.
Laser isn't permanent as they say it is.
Laser hair removal, from my understanding, is nothing more then electolisis with laser. And as anyone knows electrolisis needs more then one treament, and isn;t alsways permanent, with hair comming back maybe as soon as 6 months later.
Just something a friend who works in a Spa that does these treatments told me.
;)
:2cents:
Its nice to know that laser treatmen isn't that good after all. In the advertisment they say permanently hair removal, and what you are telling me it isn't it only last a bit longer than shaving and waxing.Good too know. Perhaps others have any experience? :) :male:

Jessiebluefly
Sep 6, 2005, 11:52 AM
I shave my cock and my balls - it feels great. I do it because my GF shaves her pussy (which is something I like) and my shaved cock turns her on. Plus my shaved cock looks longer and it definately sees more action! And it smells better - maybe why it sees more action.

Just one tip for anyone who wants to try it. Always shave from the base of your cock to the head. Never from the head to the base or you will cut yourself. Grab your dick by the end, pull on it with one hand, and shave with straight strokes from the base to the head. In the shower use lots of soap for lube. Similar with your balls - pull you bag tight before using an outward stroke. And if you don't like it, well it grows back pretty quick - but bet your lover will be turned on and you'll be keeping it trim.

undefined HEY FRIENDS WHEN YOUR SHAVING ANYTHING ON YOUR BODIES, THERE IS A CREAM CALLED COOCY AT ANY ADULT FUN STORE. I USE IT ON ME AND MY OTHER FRIENDS!!!!! TRY IT, IT ALSO HELPS OUT WITH THE SCRACY PARTS. AND REMEMBER !!! WHERE FUN AND FANTISY MEET. :stoned: :stoned: