PDA

View Full Version : Ever suck two dicks at once?

man4girlgirl4man
Jun 7, 2017, 3:57 PM
I did this once but only for a few minutes. In a peep show booth with two hung cute black guys. I really want to do it right - from start to finish. Have any of you guys or girls done this? Tell us what it was like...

charman
Jun 7, 2017, 10:13 PM
Yes...:oh:

LovingJacking
Jun 8, 2017, 9:43 AM
I have never had the pleasure of having two dicks to feast on at the same time. But talk about an exciting fantasy!

marine20
Jun 8, 2017, 10:32 AM
i have twice . it makes you really feel like a whore , which i guess is true. i'd like to do it a lot more !

atxbi
Jun 8, 2017, 10:40 AM
I have and i must say, it's not easy. Two cocks in your mouth at the same time makes it hard to keep your teeth out of the way.

bw299
Jun 8, 2017, 2:32 PM
Yes and what an awesome experience! Two cocks, each begging and competing for my attention. One poking me in the face as I suck the other. Two sets of balls to fondle as I suck. Four hands to fondle and stoke me as I pleasure each cock. Each cock having its own features; different taste, mouth feel, size, shape, and firmness. Each demanding its own teqhnique. When they offered up my reward for a job well done, each one came in its own unique way, with subtle differences in flavor and texture. I can't wait to do it again!

12voltyV2.0
Jun 8, 2017, 2:34 PM
Yes I have--it is great....

Hateclothes
Jun 8, 2017, 6:12 PM
Yes I have--it is great....if the question was did you have a cock in your mouth and your be up your ass at the same time I would say yes. Sounds hot would do it again but it can get confusing

LovingJacking
Jun 9, 2017, 10:21 AM
Yes and what an awesome experience! Two cocks, each begging and competing for my attention. One poking me in the face as I suck the other. Two sets of balls to fondle as I suck. Four hands to fondle and stoke me as I pleasure each cock. Each cock having its own features; different taste, mouth feel, size, shape, and firmness. Each demanding its own teqhnique. When they offered up my reward for a job well done, each one came in its own unique way, with subtle differences in flavor and texture. I can't wait to do it again!

Wow ... this is a great description of your experience. I can tell from the details of your enjoyment that it would be an experience to be savored and enjoyed in your mind for a long time. I sure do want my turn!

thickneasy
Jun 9, 2017, 3:43 PM
Not yet

Shelby57
Jun 9, 2017, 7:15 PM
No, but I just got invited to a three(maybe more)some so it sounds like I might get the chance. I'll post how it goes, or cums, as the case may be....

bicuriousbc66
Jun 9, 2017, 7:43 PM
yes

gale_mn
Jun 9, 2017, 7:49 PM
yes many times:oh:

man4girlgirl4man
Jun 9, 2017, 11:15 PM
Sucking dick is all about feeling like a whore for me. Sucking two dicks at once can only make you even sluttier!!!

guywholikesboth
Jun 10, 2017, 11:29 AM
i had had 2 cocks in my mouth afew times only once did i have 2 in my mouth and one in my ass