PDA

View Full Version : The cock as erotic symbol

smoothshaft
Sep 4, 2006, 10:20 PM
I am, using the language, bi-curious, but really cock curious. I have always been straight or heterosexual. In a previous relationship with a woman [....and currently involved with a woman now] we had an MFM threesome. She was very sexual, really liked cocks and fucking. I would e-mail her photos of nude men and hard cocks. I was good at picking out the ones she liked. In the process of that I realized that some were very beautiful and erotic. I got hard looking at some of them. At that point I knew I wanted to explore some cocks.

I am not interested in hugging or kissing or anal [though I admit that at times I have found the thought of the tip of a lubricated, hard cock touching my anus to be very hot].

I am just interested in cocks, soft and hard, but especially hard. I would like to feel a cock get hard in my hands, explore it, and pleasure it in ways that I like, including sucking. I particularly like shaved cocks and balls.

Is this a peculiar twist on the bi thing, or is this cock-centered interest common?

My woman thinks this fascination is hot and she would like to watch, and with the right guy, or couple with a curious guy, she would participate.

trip1
Sep 4, 2006, 10:33 PM
Hi.

I'm bi and I can tell you even before I thought of trying anything bi and of course now the sight of soft or hard cock is a huge turn on.... Gets me hard every time...Trip

DiamondDog
Sep 4, 2006, 11:19 PM
lots of guys are phalocentric.
I'm personally not since I'm into men for who they are not what they have.

Also, hugging, kissing, touching, and cuddling with men are a big part of the things I enjoy.