PDA

View Full Version : looking for buddy

twosmokers
Jun 3, 2017, 11:36 AM
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to find a bi buddy? It's been hard. I tried a few sites bit they have all been duds. I'm just looking with a FWB kind of thing. Where we can hang out and have fun.

How should I place an ad on Craigslist.

whistle1
Jun 3, 2017, 3:24 PM
I am only curious, so I can't offer any advice from experience.

I think it would be best, however, to be as specific as possible about what you want - and what you don't want. For example, if you're looking to get to know someone first, make sure to state that you are NOT looking for a quick hook up.

Good luck.

sysper
Jun 3, 2017, 3:58 PM
i'm with whistle be specific. but even then u will probably get jerks who just don't get it. i would go for the guys who write more than whats up. goodluck!!!

Prosound16
Jun 3, 2017, 4:26 PM
Dont feel bad man im in the same boat. Wanting some guy fun from time to time and sometimes a gang bang

sysper
Jun 3, 2017, 5:19 PM
lol i think of gangbang sometimes too......

Prosound16
Jun 3, 2017, 6:40 PM
Oh i think of it all the time cuz i love tons of cum in me and on me

bikurinpa
Jun 3, 2017, 10:10 PM
Your chances are probably much greater to find a buddy by pure dumb luck that a conversation with a friend or some one in person just happen to lead into it. Finding someone on these sites or CL is NOT going to happen.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to find a bi buddy? It's been hard. I tried a few sites bit they have all been duds. I'm just looking with a FWB kind of thing. Where we can hang out and have fun.

bw299
Jun 4, 2017, 4:37 AM

I don't know what web sites you are browsing, but I would recommend staying with them rather than resorting to CL. I have had pretty good results from Squirt.org and SilverDaddies. IF you go to CL, be prepared to weed out a BUNCH of scammers, spammers, fakes, and flakes.

As others have said, make sure you are explicit in communicating your expectations. Red flag responses for me are, 1) the guy isn't compatible but responds anyway, 2) Whats up?, 3) Gotta pic?, 4) What are you all into?

Be patient. It has taken time, literally years, for me to find my FWBs that I have now. During the process I "kissed a lot of frogs to find my prince." - lol:bigrin:

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 4, 2017, 7:27 AM
I don't know what web sites you are browsing, but I would recommend staying with them rather than resorting to CL. I have had pretty good results from Squirt.org and SilverDaddies. IF you go to CL, be prepared to weed out a BUNCH of scammers, spammers, fakes, and flakes. My experience has been exactly the same. CL is the absolute worst, but I think the basic problem lies with the fact that a large percentage of us men are not willing to do the groundwork that leads to a satisfying 'friends-with-benefits-ship.'

Many seem to think that all they have to do is express an interest, however briefly or crudely, and it's time to suck & fuck. That doesn't work with me - I require some quality communication and a face-to-face meeting for a compatibility/comfort-level assessment. I'm not 'picky', but I have standards and expectations that must be met. And, of course, I want both of us to feel safe, comfortable and at-least somewhat attracted to each other. The attractiveness usually ramps up when playtime rolls around...

Until a couple of months ago, I had a comprehensive profile on SilverDaddies, with a very good description of myself and what I enjoy, pictures, and two or three videos. Guys/gurls with similar interests frequently contacted me, but, predictably, most of them expended about the same amount of energy in replying that one would expect from a CL response.

As an experiment near the end of March, I removed my pictures and videos, and much of the detailed information from my profile, politely informing viewers that I'd be happy to communicate and share those items with anyone interested, but that THEY HAVE TO GO FIRST. Write something reasonably substantive about yourself and what you're looking for, and I'll reply in-kind. Guaranteed. If I'm what you're looking for, you're going to like me. I'm a very cordial, communicative and respectful person. I tell the truth, don't make things up and am happy to share intimate information with like-minded individuals. I'm just tired of being the one doing all of the work.

Since revamping my SD profile, I've heard from a small handful of men, and none that I can recall in the past month or so. It's disappointing, but not as disappointing as putting forth a big effort that leads to nothing, as has been the case with EVERY ONE of my replies to CL ads, and all but one of them on SQUIRT.

thirstyfellow
Jun 4, 2017, 7:41 AM
Check out fetlife dot com. You can do a search to find members by geographic location, so you can learn who on the site is local to you. Many interests are represented there (not just BDSM), including bisexuality, oral sex and so forth. The community tends to be active enough so there are local meet/greet functions scheduled all over the place, meaning that you can go to a "munch" (local gathering) and meet people after having checked out their online profiles, pics, fetishes and writings / posts. So it would be a simple matter to develop some messaging history with another local member with similar interests and then agree to meet at a munch - a very safe, usually nonsexual dinner party or potluck with other fetlife people around. After that its up to you.

cslutt
Jun 4, 2017, 10:43 AM
I have been too, but it has been difficult as I don't drive, either. Plus, a very suspicious wife. If you live in Fort Worth, please - contact me! I do suck cock, but I want to receive as well as give. Met lots of guys wanting to get but not give and that's just not fair to me. I did have one friend w/ benefits, but he got too careless and had to terminate it (he sent photos of his privates through fb and almost had my grandkids see them). Too risky.

DMercator
Jun 4, 2017, 11:13 AM
Every now and then I'll see a posting in craigslist that appears to be a heartfelt fellow traveler looking for a connection, but for everyone of those there are 100+ that range from risky to down right insane. I have had pretty good luck on both Silverdaddies and fetlife. As the names imply, Silverdaddies tends to be mature men and fetlife has pretty much every fetish you can imagine. I've also had some great couples invitations from swinglifestyle.com. It's surprising how my invitations I get from men who identify themselves as 'straight', but clearly aren't.

sysper
Jun 4, 2017, 1:55 PM
now that u mention it........alot of the add's on craigslist are of guys who wanna hookup right away. for all i know alot of them could be real. but i wouldn't know, i never answer them cause i'm not interested in that kinda hookup. as for the add's that seem sincere, most of them have never responded to me. the few that have just stop responding after awhile. i have never met anyone from craigslist.

travelmanNW
Jun 4, 2017, 1:59 PM
I'm 67 years old have had some luck with both CL and Silver Daddies. My CL ad was every descriptive as to what I was looking for and going to accept. Was traveling cross country post in the town I was going to that night and end up with some nice guys. I guess what was nice I was looking for married men, I had a hotel room and was very discreet. I'm a cock sucker and was not looking for blowjob in return. They got what they wanted and so did I.

Met a guy on Silver Daddies and we hooked up several times great fun.

Good luck with your search

hung4you
Jun 7, 2017, 6:02 AM
Never had any luck on line, lucky for me I have a knack of talking and wording things that are thought provoking. My current buds are all from just casual talking and suggestive talking points. If you think about it, there are more and more Bi men out there than you can imagine. 1st and foremost, establish the trust needed for an ongoing sexual adventure that you seek. I have been involved with a couple guys for years now and it continues to be great. Having a friend that you can hang with outside of sex is also a good thing.

Christopher South
Jun 7, 2017, 9:30 AM
I've had some success on craigslist. If you go by the following "rules" you can do OK:

Casual Encounters: sex on the first date
M4M: sex on the second date
Miscellaneous Romance: sex on the third date
Strictly Platonic: sex on the fourth date

Just be specific about what you are looking for and that it ISN'T going to happen immediately. Take your time. You're going to have to weed out the weirdos on CL just like you do on adam4adam or Grindr anyway.