PDA

View Full Version : KIK Chat

alan2951
May 5, 2017, 1:21 PM
New here, if this isn't allowed remove it. Curious if there's anybody that likes to chat on KIK and share stuff. PM if interested for username.

bobby63114
May 5, 2017, 3:24 PM
bob63114 on kik

Dater
Jan 12, 2021, 10:24 AM
I have an account on Kik and to be honest I found there really great people that are adequate and don’t send me some weird stuff. To be honest I didn’t signed up there to flirt with someone. I was just looking for some interesting people and I found them. Well after some time I started to write sext messages (https://www.lovedignity.com/38-dirty-kik-sexting-messages-examples-for-guys/)that aren’t very dirty but flirty at the same time. Now I hang up with a boy that I met there and I believe this could bring us to a beautiful relationship.

Chirusty
Jan 12, 2021, 9:08 PM
Chirusty on KIK

joecamarata
Jan 20, 2021, 3:49 AM
Find out how to date a model girl https://sweetydate.com/blog/top-10-tips-to-date-a-model-what-you-need-to-know-to-succeed-34

ShyMWMinWV
Jan 20, 2021, 4:50 AM
shycrab in KIK

Catharsis
Jan 20, 2021, 5:13 PM
I've just began corresponding to a beautiful young man on KIK. First time I've ever "flirted" or been "seductive" with another male!

Neonaught
Jan 21, 2021, 9:56 AM
I am neonaught on Kik.

Jozyxt
Jan 21, 2021, 10:51 PM
I like Kik as a way to move communications to an easier to use app. I get an occasional message from men wanting to fuck my wife as I have given the name on hotwife forums. The only problem is that she is monogamous. I still enjoy telling them how much ii wish they were in my bedroom with her and have drawn some into conversations about wives. Others then want photos and get dropped.

I am Kik messaging with one locol guy that is trying to set up a party for a cocksucker friend who wants to service multiple men at once. Maybe that will work out.

One thing I really like about Kik is I can run it on an old phone over wifi, so my activities stay clear of my daily phone.

Anyone can Kik me: jozyxt

RisingBi
Jan 23, 2021, 6:53 PM
I'm asderry12 on KIK. I'm still trying to figure out how to find other bisexual guys on it. I did find a local group, but they don't have a lot of members. Does anyone know some hot groups or other ways to find bi or even gay guys to chat with or even hookup with? I just joined KikFriender, that at least allows profiles, but there's no filter for searching for bi and gay guys, or even guys from a certain country. Almost every guy seems straight.

Dutch3
Jan 24, 2021, 5:10 PM
I'm asderry12 on KIK. I'm still trying to figure out how to find other bisexual guys on it. I did find a local group, but they don't have a lot of members. Does anyone know some hot groups or other ways to find bi or even gay guys to chat with or even hookup with? I just joined KikFriender, that at least allows profiles, but there's no filter for searching for bi and gay guys, or even guys from a certain country. Almost every guy seems straight.
Try Adam4Adam. Depending on your location, there are a ton of bisexual guys there. Also doublelist to post/read ads for hooking up.

BrazosBiMale
Jan 25, 2021, 12:36 AM
brazosbimale on kik, yahoo, everwhere else. Can't say I've had any luck finding interesting people to chat with, but hope spring eternal. :)

coleb5791
Jan 26, 2021, 1:35 PM
coleb5791

bi-curious24M
Jan 26, 2021, 8:48 PM
HELP ME CUM ��56861

bicurious24M

NakedFun38
Jan 27, 2021, 3:31 AM
I’m nakedfun38 on kik. I’m rarely in there as I find it difficult to find people in my area.