PDA

View Full Version : What age did you first put something up your ass?

chongster
Apr 30, 2017, 12:23 PM
And what was it?

SilkyHoseLover
Apr 30, 2017, 1:59 PM
I must've been about 14, 15. It was an uncooked hot dog -- the closest thing I could think of that was kinda like a cock. After that, I'd occasionally try one of my wife's vibrators or a butt plug.

rajones
Apr 30, 2017, 2:35 PM
Of course the first thing in my ass was my fingers, about age 10 or 11. Progressed from there to household items-screwdriver handles, hairbrushes, anything that looked like a dick. Today I have a nice collection of buttplugs, dildos and vibrators.

sysper
Apr 30, 2017, 2:43 PM
probably around the same age 14-15, i think it was a marker. i would never tell any of my friends they would think it was a gay thing. even though i didn't think it was a gay thing. didn't really do anything again until well into my 20's. i'm very open to a girl fucking me with a strapon i wouldn't consider that a gay thing. i'm also very open to a guy fucking me with his own cock. i guess that's a gay thing lmao!

cornholejoe
Apr 30, 2017, 2:56 PM
when i was 16 a older woman put 2 fingers up my ass as she was sucking my cock later on she would use her dildo on me

mtnmen2
Apr 30, 2017, 4:08 PM
I was age 14 and my friend put his cock in my ass

cw1860
Apr 30, 2017, 5:06 PM
I was 12 and the first thing I used was a hairbrush handle, the second was a large green banana!

a2smith09
Apr 30, 2017, 10:56 PM
Oh goodness, I was in grade school playing doctor and other naked games with the neighbor girls. We had been inserting objects in and out of their girl holes from one of their kitchen play sets when they decided to try inserting an object in and out of my boy hole. It was either a plastic carrot or a plastic hot dog. I sorta liked it and kept trying different objects over the years.

bw299
Apr 30, 2017, 11:57 PM
Like most, I think, the first thing was my fingers when I was around 15 or 16. Then it was a turkey baster. Finally I got the balls to go into an abs and get a small vibrator. God if my parents had ever found that! :yikes2:

friskyous
May 1, 2017, 5:51 AM
Young... don't really know.. early teens probably. Couldn't even say what it was.. likely whatever i thought would fit. Into my 30's i'd pick out a nice thick cucumber or squash to try. The thicker the better.. had some pretty damn big things in there actually.

thirstyfellow
May 1, 2017, 7:23 AM
Probably early high school years - not sure. Anyone remember those aluminum single cigar humidor packages? It was an aluminum cylinder like a test tube with a paper thin sheet of some kind of tropical wood wrapped around the cigar. Had a screw top to it. Tried one of those. Smooth with no sharp edges. :eek2:

Prosound16
May 1, 2017, 9:41 AM
I guess the 1st time i put anything in my ass was when i was about 13. It was a long neck beer bottle and loved the feeling. So i started to find more items that would work differnet sizes around and long.

Prosound16
May 1, 2017, 9:46 AM
Oh goodness, I was in grade school playing doctor and other naked games with the neighbor girls. We had been inserting objects in and out of their girl holes from one of their kitchen play sets when they decided to try inserting an object in and out of my boy hole. It was either a plastic carrot or a plastic hot dog. I sorta liked it and kept trying different objects over the years.

I wish I had neighbors like that when I was growing up

csreef
May 1, 2017, 2:58 PM
I would have to say I was 14 or 15...I used my middle finger when I was taking a hot shower....Did I like it . . . Eh...:confused:

a2smith09
May 1, 2017, 5:41 PM
I wish I had neighbors like that when I was growing up

Lol I wish you were one of them ;oD. You could have joined the fun. They were an interesting pair of girls for sure. Very curious, very inventive, and we had lots of fun. Beth's mom was a single working mom and we had plenty of alone time in her house we needed to find something to do.

BiGuyInHouston
May 4, 2017, 7:30 AM
I was about 10 and it was cylendar shaped archet blocks. I just moved up in sized until I got to one about 3 inches in diameter. I felt so full. When I was 14 I got the real thing, thick man dick. Kind of strange coming home for dinner that summer almost always leaking his cum out of my ass at the dinner table.

Christopher South
May 4, 2017, 3:03 PM
I was probably 11 when I first started. It was even before I discovered masturbation.

I have no idea why I started but I found a hair tonic bottle my father had. It was about 1" wide at the top and flared out to about 6" wide at the base. I'd sit on it (it was plastic) and ease it in as far as I could take it. then ease it out and then back in. I'd get hard but never knew what to do with my erection. I did this for about a year before a friend told me about masturbation and I was off to the races for life.

69luvr
May 4, 2017, 3:56 PM
before today I had only a dildo in my butt but today I experienced cock. LOVE IT!

sysper
May 4, 2017, 6:16 PM
before today I had only a dildo in my butt but today I experienced cock. LOVE IT!congratulations!!!! glad u had a great experiance! hope u get to enjoy it again soon.

SilkyHoseLover
May 4, 2017, 7:04 PM
Another thumbs-up for your good fortune, 69luvr! :bigrin:

csreef
May 4, 2017, 9:40 PM
Well g-o-o-d f-o-r y-o-u !

before today I had only a dildo in my butt but today I experienced cock. LOVE IT!

man4girlgirl4man
May 4, 2017, 11:54 PM
I was 12. I fucked myself with a cucumber

pete7
May 5, 2017, 2:17 AM
I think is was like 21 or so and this girl was giving me a blow job and then she put a finger in my ass.

DrBimind
May 5, 2017, 7:37 AM
Probably early high school years - not sure. Anyone remember those aluminum single cigar humidor packages? It was an aluminum cylinder like a test tube with a paper thin sheet of some kind of tropical wood wrapped around the cigar. Had a screw top to it. Tried one of those. Smooth with no sharp edges. :eek2:

I remember those (my Dad smoke those sometimes)....even 15 or 20 years I ran across them and a 5 pack for the cigar but later tried the tubes for a toy with the ol'lady LOL

smokey
May 5, 2017, 8:10 PM
Besides my fingers? A plastic banana at about 12 or 13. The first cock was the first man I ever had and that was at 19.

snowcrazee
Jun 11, 2017, 4:34 AM
I was thirteen. At a party I shouldn't have been at, with a bunch of older people I had no clue were gay, a game of truth or dare was being played and I was talked into playing. When I was given the option of truth or dare, being that I didn't know most everyone involved, I chose dare thinking it the safer choice. The guy who gave me the choice went to the back of the house and came out a few minutes later with a brand new in the package 6" long, 1.5" thick vibrator and dared me to bury it "balls deep" in my ass, show him as proof, and then get dressed while leaving the dildo inside me and return to the game for at least a half-hour... the rest of the deal was that I would not be picked to play again that night and no one but the guy who gave me the choice was allowed to see it buried in me, and finally no one was to give me any shit for it, then or later. He handed me the dildo package, a knife to open it, and a bottle of lube and pointed me into the bedroom. It took about ten minutes to talk myself into it, and probably another 5 to get the thing completely into my virgin ass. But I did so, called him in to prove it, and then returned to the game and sat on the chair with this thing in my ass. Each time i moved, it felt better and better until finally I decided to leave it there for the rest of the party, then asked the guy if i could keep it and the bottle of lube. He was so surprised that I had even performed the dare to begin with, let alone left it in longer and appeared to be thoroughly enjoying it as it moved around inside me, he agreed and let me take it home. He also was nice enough to get a couple more for me before I was old enough to get them myself. No one else who was at that party ever said anything to me about that incident and I actually made a few long term friends by being that brave in that situation. And what do you know, not only do i love to play with toys in my ass, but also love the real thing, to this day :)

justjackinoff1
Jun 11, 2017, 9:17 AM
At 9, I had friend who convinced me to let him put his penis into my ass. We would lie on top of each other humping each others cracks, no penetration just friction. He had me bend over once and he finger fucked me with saliva as lube. I have been anally fixated since then. I found my mother's vibrator right after that and managed it well with Vaseline. Never had a real cock but my wife now takes care of me with a Feeldoe.

man4girlgirl4man
Jun 11, 2017, 11:15 PM
Does my finger count? Did that at age 11. Then put a lit cigarette in my ass a few days later. First banana at 13. Brush handle at 13. First cucumber at 13 and I stayed with cucumbers after that - bigger and thicker each time. I couldn't believe how much more pleasurable and intense it felt when I came with a cucumber in my ass than coming when I wasn't fucking myself. Proof that I'm a bottom which I knew when I fucked myself with that first ever cucumber.

Asspussy302
Jun 12, 2017, 12:47 AM
I think I was 12, and the first time was an accident. I was in the shower cleaning myself, and while cleaning my ass the tip of my soapy finger went in. I may have been 13 the first time anything went in purposely.

Shelby57
Jun 12, 2017, 5:17 PM
Guess I'm a little different. Since I was 5 or 6, I can remember fantasizing about being a girl.
I can remember in the second grade, age 7, inserting one of my moms tampons in my ass and keeping it there all day.
I did this periodically for about a year. It wasn't until about 20 years ago that I first used dildos and vibrators. I have now graduated to cocks and absolutely love them best of all.

Paulsson
Jun 12, 2017, 6:23 PM
I started around 11 with my fingers. Then, as a youth, I used a hairbrush, plunger handle, and anything resembling a dick. As I got older, I used dildoes, buttplugs, and cucumbers. Finally, last year, I experienced my first dick, and then about a month ago, I had another. Now I'm ready for more!

aLABiM75 & StrF51
Jun 12, 2017, 10:23 PM
10-ish
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxeNBmmDN9eMaU2JX7cnyy8VOXvSs3-iuT-TDd-ebKkAkNPUv0ww
Rubber off of an Atari controller

Fred_Brice
Jun 13, 2017, 10:25 AM
Probably, the first thing in my ass, was my fingers, about age 12 or 13. From there, I had progressed several household items: screwdriver handles, hairbrushes, old style coke bottle, various fruits and vegetables, most anything that looked, as if, I could insert. Once I tried a light bulb, medal end first, but I feared, that it could shatter, so never again! Several years ago I had a 9" vibrator with a curved top and just moments after I had inserted it I shot a huge and unexpected load, to my surprise since I never touched my own cock, it was great!
Today I have a nice collection of various, butt-plugs, dildos and various vibrators.

curmwm57
Jun 16, 2017, 4:17 PM
Like a few others I think I was about 10 or so and we were playing hostage with some girls from the neighborhood and it evolved into removing clothes and inserting devices into the girls as a torture and when they figured out they were the only ones getting tortured they came up with a similar torture for me and my friend where they stuck a handle to a rolling pin in our ass and then found a small baby toy that progressively got larger and was about 6" that was supposed to be for plastic rings. They worked this into our asses until they pulled it out of my buddy and saw some "dirt" on it. Then they freaked out and that was that.

Robin Black
Jun 17, 2017, 5:09 PM
I was about 11 or 12, and my best friend (same age) put his stiff little prick up in it.

earloftexas
Jun 17, 2017, 11:01 PM
Just like every other guy on this blog, my fingers were the first thing I had up my ass at about 7 or 8 yo. We moved a lot due to my Dad's work, so I was always finding new friends with new ideas, and new things to put up my ass. When I was almost 12 I was a jackoff buddy with a guy my age and he had an older brother. He and this older bro had been fucking each other for over a year. One evening late, I was at this buddy's house and he and I were out in his Mother's garden playing Batman and Robin and as the sun had gone down, we went to a secret place in her garden(which was more like a forest) and got naked. We had our capes that we would wrap around us in case his Mom came out to the garden, which she rarely ever did. Ralph (my jackoff buddy) would always tell me about getting fucked by his bro. He had told me that he and he bro had fucked each other the night before. As always, this made my cock hard as a rock and Ralph had a hardon too. So, here we were, two 6th graders with capes flaring in the wind and hard cocks flopping up and down as we ran thru his Mom's garden. While we took a break and played with each others hardon, Ralph continued to tell me about his brother fucking him the night beore. I told Ralph that I wanted him to fuck me before the night was over. He said, "Are you sure?" and I told him that I was so fucking horny about hearing about him getting fucked and him telling me how wonderful it felt, that I wanted some cock too. So......Ralph told me to get into a "doggy position" and I did. Then he pinched the 4-skin on his cock together and milked his cock and filled his 4-skin with precum (neither of us could CUM at the time, but man, we could make just some of that precum). Then he got behind me and put his cock in my ass crack and let go of his 4-skin and coated my ass crack with precum. He then proceeded to put his cock on my asshole push ever so lightly against my asshole. I could feel his cockhead part my asshole lips and start into my anal canal. As soon as his cockhead passed through my sphincter muscle, I knew I was hooked on ass fucking ! ! ! I was in sex-heaven! We fucked every night after that until we had to move to a different town. I finally started shooting cum the following year......but that is a differet story ! !
I have enjoyed every ass fucking that I ever had and only wish I had a fuckbuddy today.......

pole_smoker
Jun 18, 2017, 12:50 AM
i was 5 my 50 yr old princiable called me n2 his office & sat me down & told me he knew about my situation at home we was worst then poor & he be more rhen willing 2 help me out but id have 2 do favors 4 him as he slid his hand up my leg & sqeezed my cock & slowly rubbed it he then grabbed my hand 7 placed it on the front of his pants so i really wanted his help so i copied wat he was doin he then unzipped my lil pants & pulled my lil hard cock out & started stroking it so i did da same & unzipped him & polled his 8 1\2 hard cock out very thick & hard i couldnt even fit my hand completely around it but i started stroking him his cock started twitching in my hand & it scared me & i got nervous & started pulling away he said its ok & said thats how u know ur dsoing a good job & making him happy then he said y dont u kiss da tip so i slowly inched 4ward then he moved completely 4ward so he was just there almost touching but not quite then he said its okay do it 4 me ill love it then i puckerd up & put my lips 2 his cock & kissed it he moaned & said opren ur lips slightly & pushed his heand in2 my mouth & said please suck on it n he grabbed my other hand & pot it on his shaved smooth ballz & said work em in ur hands as u suck my head o rubbed his ballz & sucked him as i felt him push more of his cock in my mouth & said dont worry this is good take more if me in ur mouth so i did eagerly i was starting 2 enjoy sucking his cock & he knew it as i sped up he said wow r u enjoying my cock & i pulled off 4 a sec & said yes it tastes good & feels good om loving suckin ur big dic alot & went back down on his cock taking even more then b4 he was pushing more & more of his cock in my mouth & b4 i knew it i had all 8 1/2 of his cock in my mouth
then he started fucking my mouth as he reach my waste n started pushing my panys off of me & i knew what he was trying 2 do so cock still pounding my mouth i reached my pants & pushed em all da way off & tossed em 2 da side he then picked me up & keld me upside down & started sucking me but i couldnt suck all of him now but could half it felt so good but odd being upside down but i started thrusting at his mouth fucking his face he just took all my face fucking him jusy sucking me all da way as i fucked his face then he walked us over 2 da couch he had in his office & layed on his back with me ontop of him fucking his face he then reached up & around my waist 2 get 2 my ass hole put his finger 2 it & started rubbing my hole it was a new sensation but i enjoyed it so i said u can push inside me so almost imedatly he pushed his big thick finger about a inch inside my boy hole & wigged it around it felt amazing i mumbled more with his cock in my mouth & then he stated working his finger & in about 45secs he had it all da way in it felt right like i was soppose 2 have something in my ass & then he reach da side table drawer & pulled out sum lube pulled his finger from me sqirted sum on my asshple n on his finger then he started pushing in again spreading da lube every were inside my ass it went in easier this time & felt a 100 times better & then he started finger fucking my ass omg it was awsome& i even started pushing my ass up n2 his fingers then he slipped in a 2nd finger this felt even better he said u like ur ass finger fucked & I SAID OMG YES keep it going & he said i got sumthin bigger i can put in ur ass & i said what & he said u been suck on it & i said omg yes i want it badd inside me now he said get up & stand rite over my dick & he grabbed his cock & held it poitting straight up & said now lower urself down on2 it & i went slowly then all of a sudden i felt the tip on my hole now he said press ur ass down on2 it so i pressed & press but no go so he said press & ill push u down on2 it & we did then all of a sudden his head slipped it hurt a bit but felt 2 good 2 stop now he said its all up 2 u 2 work in what u can since ur so young & off i went pressing down grabbing his leggs pulling on his legs 2 get more inside me i had 3 1/2 in me & i cou;d still take more he looked like he was in heaven he said ur so tight & i said im glade u like it ur da 1st up my ass he said yes i love virgin asses there da best im gad u think so cuz im nolonger a virgin u made sure of that with that big cock of urs & he said so u ready 2 take more & i said cant wait so i pressed again & it was goin in so easy now then it stopped at 7 1/2 inchs i said thats all i can take sir he said ill hold ur waist & control u ok he grabbed my waist held me firmly & raised me & til da head back @ my entrace n pulled me back down & il moaned he saod i see u like me inside u & i said i never wanna be without him inside me & wiggle my ass on his cock n it twitched in me & he moaned almost loud enough 2 get us caught cuz his secretary knocked & asked if everythings ok he said imedatly yes we are all good ill call if i need sumthing & he had me start riding him myself & i got on my feet in a crouched position & started moving my ass up & down he was fighting so hard 2 be silent & i said do i feel that good & he said yes youngest & tightest ive ever had really youngesy he said yea & i said im glad u decided 2 fuck me its da best thing thats ever happened 2 me & i wigged my ass on his cock yes take my young sweet ass he said omg yes the best things in life are always the 4bidden taboo & i said ill never tell a soul as long as we do this regularly he said u can count on that& i shoved my asss down hard & i took alll of his cock 2 da hilt he said u just took every inch of me i asked is that good he said thats wonderfull now we can fuck without no boundry limit u can take it all i said yes as i raised on his cock & slammed down on it & he now raised me up a bit & started really fucking my lil boy ass yes i asked can i call u daddy he said yes ill be ur new daddy well i love my new daddies cock sliding inside my ass i never wanna go without ur cock daddy he said u wont have 2 im the princable everyone trusts me & illl be able 2 get u any time id like & fill u with my grown mans cock & get ur lil boys ass around my cock yes thats good every second my ass is empty is a lifetime of misery o live 4 the next time ur fulling my ass with ur cock yes daddy yes fuck ur 5yr old boy my ass only belongs 2 u ur cock is da only 1 my ass wants & needs he says wat if i want u 2 please other men with that ass i asked would u want me 2 he said yes i gotta lot of friends that'd love 2 get a piece of ur 5 yr old freash young ass well if its wat daddy want & will make him happy & pleased ill fuck any1 daddy wants me 2 yes ill spread my ass 4 any cock you choose & impaitently wait 4 them 2 enter my ass & fuck my sweet youg 5yr old ass good boy he says ur 2 always follow my rulles & comands daddy i will ill do everything u want any1 u want good boy hes says as he thrust up sending me n2 da air a bit & back down on2 his beefy cock hes thrusting faster quik jabs up my ass i say yes daddy u do it so well fuck ur boy yes u love daddy dont u i said yes i do im all daddies im his fuck toy his 1 sweer ass ill bend over 4 dady anytime yes wigggle that cock inside my ass yes daddy u fill me up completely theres no room in my ass with u in there & i love being filled so much he say so do u want me 2 pull out b4 i cum i said hell no cum deep inside my ass daddy fill my hole full of ur baby seed daddy & daddies cock twitched when he heard me say that it made him even hornyer cuz thats were he want 2 shoot his load he wanted 2 spill hiss seed in my ass an untouched un spoiled territory by any man & its a givin on ur 1st ass fucking u gotta get ur ass filled with cum its like a coming of age ritul u gotta so i was all prepared 2recieve daddies seed in my depths of my ass so we get back n2 da heat of da moment hes fucking me hard then he pulls me off his cock & bends me over da couch n lines his dic 2 my ass & shoves his cock all da way n my well broken in ass he grabs on2 my hips n starts just pounding away at my lil 5yr old ass yes he uses my ass 4 his own self pleasure & i love it hes a thrusting & im shoving my ass back as hard as i can self fucking myself on his big fully grown mans cock & i still cant beleive i can take all of him ass he bottoms out inside my ass again he then says as hes giving me a pounding of a life time im gonna cum i got so excited i just started wiggling my ass around on his cock he i wiggle & twirl my ass on him like never b4 & then he thrusts as deep as he can possiably go & his cock swells up & his cock starts shooting about 3 three round burst of jets of cum deep inside me it was so hott & filled me up it was coming out all over da place cuz his cock took up all da space in my ass im sit there working my ass up n down his cock milking it of alll its cum cuz i wanted every drop my ass was cum hungry my ass had a mind of its own working him like a expert he was now calapong ontop of me me still working him in my ass i said just alil longer i wanna keep u in 4 awhile longer & i fucked myself on his softenung cock so i was memorizing the feelingbut as all good things it ended & his dic fell out of me & he pulled me in & kissed me & said ur mine & ill have u everyday schooldays & even on weekends i said yes daddy anything u want this boy pussy is all urs & i cant wait 2 please ur friends yhere cocks will feel great in my ass &i want 1 in my mouth & ass at da same time he says anything i want i said yes i get 2 cocks at ounce fuck yes & i finished him off by going down on his soft cock & clean him up because daddy turned me n2 a cock hungry 5yr old lil boy that craves cock in his mouth & absolutly up his tight young ass & the next day i had more of his big dick & his buddy lol
WTF that's sick, he/they should be in prison.

Bi650guy
Jun 18, 2017, 7:09 PM
When I was about 13/14, My best friend at the time and I played around some, mainly sucking each other (if only I knew then what I know now). One time we were at his house playing around and I tried having him shove his nice big cock in my ass, but we were clueless back then - no lube, no idea of loosening up first, or relaxing techniques. Then in my early 20's bought a nice litlle silver bullet vibe and have been hooked on toys ever since. Now just need to try a real cock inside!!!

borntosuckcock
Jun 20, 2017, 10:48 AM
I started jerking off fairly young, no cum, but I'd shake and get weak at the knees when I'd climax. Must have been 4 or 5 at that time. I discovered that sticking my finger up my ass would make me climax harder, then I graduated to using the handle on my mothers hairbrush, she always left it on the counter in the bathroom.

Fzmr9t
Jun 20, 2017, 6:58 PM
Probably a finger, but not sure at what age. But here's something I put in recently (47033guess I had the urge to do some gardening )

Southasian55
Jun 21, 2017, 11:00 AM
in my fifties...

adrianharrington23
Jun 21, 2017, 11:16 AM
I was about 16 and it was my aunts (uncles wife) vibrator. I can still remember the huge orgasm I had and I knew I was hooked.

thickneasy
Jun 22, 2017, 12:30 AM
I was 13, screwdriver handle

BisexualPisces3192
Jan 14, 2019, 2:44 AM
8 years old

Curious me
Jan 14, 2019, 8:11 PM
About 10 with my finger while in the shower with simple innocent exploring. It's just a matter of time before most of us will do so out of sheer curiosity and wondering.

The first object I fucked my ass with was shortly after I started masturbating at 12. A toilet plunger handle made of plastic. To this day it's one of the best, perfect sized items to do so with.

Bottomhubby
Feb 10, 2019, 5:38 PM
I was 12 with my best friend at the time he was 12 also and he finger fucked me like we had seen his sister's boyfriend do her.
About a month later he actually fucked my ass and we done it a lot after that. Last time he fucked me was two years ago while his wife watched us.

Tulsatomcat
Feb 11, 2019, 7:30 AM
How Clinton-esque of you!

whitewolf(ette)55
Feb 11, 2019, 10:09 AM
We were about 16 at the time and at a friend's house in the basement. Just sitting there together ,he was kinda rubbing his dick through his pants and asked me to suck it for a bit, which I did. Then after awhile ,he asked me if he could fuck my ass,had a slight crush on him,but was also not sure of my sexuality.Told him sure, so he put on a condom and knelt behind me ,doggystyle, and started to insert slowly and after he was in and started pumping, I felt like I was in heaven. I didn't want him to stop, after awhile he told me the condom broke, told him I didn't care, in fact I locked my feet around his, he tried to make excuses of why to stop, so finally his mom called to let him know supper was ready and we had to stop. And every time we were together, we would either play,suck each other or he would fuck my ass.

DD788Snipe
Feb 14, 2019, 2:06 AM
I found out at a very early age I love enemas. When I was 3 or 4 years old. By the time I was 8 I was giving myself enemas a using anything around the house that looked like it'd fit in my ass to fuck myself.

NEWTOOTHIS
Feb 17, 2019, 5:38 PM
I was in my early teens and had a friend and he and I use to just play around until one day he was putting his hard cock in my face next thing I know I'm standing against the wall my pants down and he's behind me pushing his cock in my ass and I'm letting him fuck me with his raw cock ! Confused at first but after each stroke I'm loving it more and more especially when he came inside my ass !

Robtiti
Feb 18, 2019, 5:05 PM
I was probably around 19. It was a hotdog. After that, the rest is history. :)

Poppi999
Feb 19, 2019, 12:22 AM
When I was 10 I started using the plastic toilet paper holder as my first experience fucking my ass. Then I foumd my sisters dildo and started using that. It was 8 in and black. Around 15 I started blowing the neighbor when his wife was at work and soon he was a regular in my ass. He used to bring his buddies around so I was passed around to suck and get fucked by all. Loved it all!

SMcDaniel001
Feb 19, 2019, 7:43 AM
Guess I'm a little different. Since I was 5 or 6, I can remember fantasizing about being a girl.
I can remember in the second grade, age 7, inserting one of my moms tampons in my ass and keeping it there all day.
I did this periodically for about a year. It wasn't until about 20 years ago that I first used dildos and vibrators. I have now graduated to cocks and absolutely love them best of all.
This is VERY much my story. At 5 and 6 I was slipping crayons up my ass. I took an older cousin’s tampon and slipped it up my ass and then rode my bicycle home. Every bump in the road made me feel lightheaded.

Quickdraw69
Feb 19, 2019, 8:14 PM
I was about 10 and first it was my slightly older brothers tongue followed moments later by his cock. Loved every bit of it.

SilkyHoseLover
Feb 20, 2019, 8:17 AM
I was probably around 19. It was a hotdog.
I'd say that this pretty much mirrors my experience, too: about the same age, and the same object. It was probably close to 40 years before I'd experience the 'real thing', and I regret that it took so long! Just didn't recognize my bisexuality for that long... :banghead:

ChiefH
Feb 22, 2019, 7:16 AM
14 when I let a friend who was intact fuck me in the ass!! As is my fetish for beautiful uncut cocks!!

BigAlNYC
Feb 25, 2019, 3:23 AM
I was about 12 when I first figured out from some sneaky reading I did in the bookstore that fucking up the ass was something men did to each other. I was grossed out for a few minutes, then I suddenly knew I wanted it, badly. About a year later I was fooling around with a slightly older son of a friend of my parents when he slipped his fingers in there and it felt amazing. That's as far as we got, but I began to look around for something to stick up there. The insert on the toilet paper roll hanger was perfectly sized for me, and I jerked off in the bathroom several times while fucking myself with it covered with some Vaseline. Then I discovered the plunger handle, which was even better, because I could literally impale my ass on it and fuck myself.

Finally, when I was about 16, I discovered an old vibrator in a forgotten old dresser in the attic, which I think now once belonged to one of my aunts. I got some batteries for it and, damn that worked great. It was big and hard to work in there at first, but once I had it in and turned it on, my cock was hard and the precum flowed. I even made a video with my kiddie video camera (long before the days when everyone had a camera in their phone) of me, wearing hosiery, panties, a bra, and lipstick, fucking myself with the vibe and cumming. I jerked off to that video a lot too, but later destroyed it when I left for college, so it wouldn't get viewed by someone I wouldn't want to have see it.

When I was 18 I finally lost my anal virginity to an actual man.

LVTOGP
Feb 26, 2019, 1:33 AM
About 12 it started with fingers and other objects, enjoyed feeling full and kept stretching was at approx 1.5” toys by 16... now I want as much as I can get like a fist or monster dildo when I can’t feel the real thing inside me

CTmale50
Mar 24, 2019, 12:02 AM
had to be around 17... bought a dildo online..it was a 7" one.. I wanted to get used to it before I tried a real cock...I managed to take it all in after getting used to it... feels MUCH better with a real cock..then I loved getting fucked! I found guys to do it with outside..that was hot!

Jbtojbto
Mar 24, 2019, 5:46 AM
I wish I remembered the exact age but I don’t. If I were to guess it was probably in my mid 20’s

playful808
Mar 25, 2019, 2:10 PM
3 or 4 or 5. I was a very sexual child.

JasonS
Mar 26, 2019, 7:08 AM
3 or 4 or 5. I was a very sexual child.

About 6 and was a friends dick. Didn't fully penetate but it sure felt good. Would love to hear more Playful808.

ChiefH
Mar 26, 2019, 11:43 PM
I guess about 10 or 11 I put a screw driver handle up my ass!! Then at 13 I let a school friend put his beautiful 7" uncut cock in my ass and fuck me silly!! Still like thing going in my ass!!

Bbclvr
Mar 28, 2019, 7:28 PM
In my 30s it was my fingers, then I found my wife’s collection of dildos and never use anything else.

playful808
Mar 29, 2019, 12:01 AM
About 6 and was a friends dick. Didn't fully penetate but it sure felt good. Would love to hear more Playful808.

Probably the same as any other little kid. Played with my butt in the bath tub, and alone at night. Fingers, misc objects. My butt and my cock were connected, even then. Wiring, you know.

Later with other little kids, mostly boys. I developed early and was larger than the other boys my age. Like comparing a thumb with a pinky. Felt like a big deal at the time. Still does. : )

There were a few boys I played with. We pissed on each other in the shower, even tried anal, but never succeeded.

When I was 8 or 9, I spent the summer camping with a neighbor boy my age. Had no idea what we were doing, at all, but we tried everything. We thought we had invented 69. (Yeah, that's one of ours.)

zbi73
Jun 9, 2019, 6:02 AM
40 and a used a finger.

berk144
Jul 6, 2019, 2:51 AM
it was about 13, and it was an Atari joystick, lol hurt like heck.

Sissyboy66
Jul 6, 2019, 6:48 AM
I was 14 and it was my brothers finger first then more

LoveMyThongs
Jul 6, 2019, 10:04 PM
About 12 when I found my moms thong by accident and when I saw cock or muscled studs my ass would pulse involuntarily so I fingered it and it was so good. It took a few months to get the courage to ask my sister to get me a dildo. I wa using that thing non stop

Footstep40
Jul 7, 2019, 2:33 PM
18. A penis.

Justanrmlguy
Jul 8, 2019, 7:44 AM
I was 15, lubed up a cucumber and fucked myself with it.

nuttybuddys69
Jul 8, 2019, 11:42 PM
Around 15 wasn't long after jacking needing more 4th time tasting precum ive edged myself for 45yr but actually my fingers exploring deep as I could

NerdyBiGuy
Jul 9, 2019, 8:27 AM
16 years old. :oh:

eager4cum
Jul 9, 2019, 9:29 AM
never have, not sure i would ever do this either. now, my mouth, that is quite a different story.

Tight1-4u
Jul 10, 2019, 10:05 AM
I was very interested at an early age as to what girls felt when being fucked.. so started with things like fingers hair brush handles pop bottles then found a lawn tool with a larger smooth plastic handle.. just didn’t realize that what I really wanted was to experience getting fucked my self.. being attracted to other guys came latter.. now I love sex with other men🍆💦💦

KDaddy23
Jul 11, 2019, 2:13 PM
Let's see... as I recall, I'd had nothing but dicks in my ass most of my life until one day - and I think I was 34 or 35 - I decided to give my wife's big-assed and thick dildo a try. Got all lubed up and eased it in and worked it with one hand while stroking with the other... and it was okay, I guess. I got off - I had shoved that thing almost all the way in me and because my fingers were slippery, I had a hard time getting a grip on the one inch or so I didn't put in there so I could get it out but I managed. I laid there, licking the spunk off my fingers and think which I liked better - the real thing or a big, fat dildo and decided the real thing was better; I missed that feeling when the dick is blowing up in you.

trolisk
Jul 13, 2019, 1:30 PM
I was age 14 and my friend put his cock in my ass

playful808
Jul 15, 2019, 12:03 AM
I can’t believe more guys didn’t finger their own asses in the bath or shower at an early age. Like 5, not 15.

KDaddy23
Jul 15, 2019, 12:41 PM
I can’t believe more guys didn’t finger their own asses in the bath or shower at an early age. Like 5, not 15.

Are we excluding having a rectal thermometer eased in there? And who remembers having to get your temperature taken with one? I mean, I didn't put it in my butt myself but does that count? If so, a rectal thermometer was definitely the first thing that found its way into my butt!

Summit66
Jul 15, 2019, 5:14 PM
I was young! Probably less than 10! I wasn't doing it because I was conciously thinking sexually. I was too young to know what I was doing, all I knew was it felt good when I'd stick my fingers and other toys in my butt. I remember doing it most while taking baths...so that tells you how young I was. Of course when I got older and started learning about sex and homosexuality I remembered how good that felt and I immediately started wondering if that was some sign I was gay. I remember using other things like brush handles, cucumbers, and pretty much anything shaped like a penis. Then when I was a senior in HS a friend fucked me and I knew it was meant to be! Been bi ever since!!

SuckNSwallow
Jul 24, 2019, 12:21 PM
I used to dress up as a girl since I was 6, with my mom's clothes. I used to stick her tampons up my ass, then, too!
Once I hit puberty, I was masturbating with something up my ass, or in my mouth, pretty much all the time.

Flypaper
Jul 28, 2019, 12:49 AM
I was maybe 32 and had a gf who had a voracious appetite for sex. This was back in the day of the first mini super 8 cams, and we’d film ourselves in every position imaginable - she introduced me to 69 rimming, she in me and me in her. I traveled a lot for work and she fake complained that if I was going t be gone so much she’d need either a dildo or another cock while I was away. I returned with a nice, basic battery operated vibrator, which we then used on each other. It wasn’t long before she slipped it onto my asshole as she sucked my cock. It would be another 20 years before I had a guy suck my cock while he teased my ass.

Still waiting to feel the the real Thing!

Arsamatoria
Jul 29, 2019, 3:06 PM
When I was about 12 or 13 I had a baseball bat pen which I would insert in my ass while I masturbated. A few years later I discovered metal cigar tubes. I have also used a carrot and a banana. Lately I have been fucking myself with a stick of pepperoni.

CmdrCarn
Jul 29, 2019, 3:25 PM
It would have to be my early teens. Objects would range from toy rockets, markers and hot dogs. Today I have a great big blue dildo feels amazing

massbear
Jul 29, 2019, 4:06 PM
Around 11 or 12 I began sticking my middle finger up my ass when I jerked off. I'd suck on it to get it wet then stick it in. Sometimes I'd pull it out, smell it, suck it and stick it back in (still do from time to time). As an adult, I've used anal beads, a butt plug, screwdriver handle, neck of a beer bottle, carrots, and a dildo (too big, makes me bleed). One guy tried to fuck me but I was too tight (nervous, not ready for it) so he gave up and we went back to blowing each other.

dickneeder
Jul 29, 2019, 10:31 PM
I was 4 or 5 when my cousin a neighbor girl and I played games in the barn... we never fucked but we all sucked and I had all our fingers in me as did he and she.

B87cabj
Jul 30, 2019, 12:34 AM
I was late to this game. I was in my late 30’s and started experimenting with playing with my ass. I had an electric toothbrush that had a large handle and vibrated a lot when it was on. I put some lube on it and put it in my ass and then jerked off with it deep in my asshole. I’ve been working my way up to trying a cock ever since. Haven’t done it yet.

LVTOGP
Jul 31, 2019, 1:15 AM
I found I enjoyed it quite young but the want to keep stretching it bigger or to see how big an object I could make fit consumed me. Once I found a dildo I couldn’t take I would obsess until my man pussy would take it... depth has never really been what got me. And unfortunately I don’t have my big dick secret hookup... so now use a dildo when I can hide

Intoone
Sep 9, 2019, 12:35 AM
I was 22 and it was a shemale .......she put the tip her cock in my ass and I got up and ran to the bathroom because I felt I had to go
that is as far as I got

Bi_Dave
Sep 9, 2019, 11:41 AM
My Mother used to give me enemas. All she wrote. I stopped squirming after awhile. Felt so much better afterwards.