PDA

View Full Version : More first time pussy or first time ass?

MorThan7
Apr 10, 2017, 9:53 PM
I have to admit that I have never had vaginal sex with a girl or woman that was a virgin. In fact all but one of the women I've had sex with, already had kids. When it comes to virgin ass, I have had two women and two guys.

Not that I'm counting, but it just seems bizarre that finding a virgin girl never happened yet fucking virgin asses seemed to come easy. All of my ass came after I turned 50.

How about everyone else. Have you had more virgin females (vaginas) or more virgin asses, female or male?

elmwood7
Apr 11, 2017, 5:10 AM
Way back in Jr. High I got 2 virgin vaginas but since then many more virgin asses both female and male.

SilkyHoseLover
Apr 11, 2017, 2:13 PM
Not that I'm counting, but it just seems bizarre that finding a virgin girl never happened yet fucking virgin asses seemed to come easy.
Even though attitudes about anal sex seem to be 'loosening up', there are huge numbers of people who have never contemplated nor tried it. That you seem run into willing participants to lost their anal virginity probably speaks well of your boldness and persuasiveness. You silver-tongued devil... :)

Meliss
Apr 11, 2017, 5:30 PM
Most of what I found in life was already used. Vagina or ass. Ass won but neither count was very high.

csreef
Apr 11, 2017, 5:39 PM
Sadly, I've never taken anyone's virginity. . . Looking back (alas) I had opportunities, but never took them. Now more motivation to build that Time Machine...

mtnmen2
Apr 14, 2017, 4:41 PM
I've had one virgin pussy and one claimed virgin ass (male) but not 100% sure on that though.

bw299
Apr 14, 2017, 4:58 PM
I've had two virgin pussies and one virgin ass. All the rest of the pussies I've had, well let's just say I wasn't the first guy in. Haven't had any more ass and probably won't because I'm just not into it.

cornholejoe
Apr 14, 2017, 6:24 PM
had 5 virgin pussys and also fucked their virgin assholes know of 3 male virgin assholes i fucked the women was all back in the 70's the males i fucked was just in the last 5 years or so

Drummerman
Jun 10, 2017, 8:00 PM
Had virgin ass and pussy. Love both.