PDA

View Full Version : Gentle or rough?

chongster
Mar 28, 2017, 10:51 AM
How do you like to be topped? Do you like it to be gentle and sensual. Do you like to be ravaged and fucked like a slut?
I have topped both ways. Last year I topped a young man that was in obvious pain when I got my cock in his ass. He cried out in pain but at the same time cried fuck me!
I realized that I was very much enjoying what I was doing to this young man. Pain, pleasure, power sort of thing.

monaohio
Mar 28, 2017, 11:15 AM
I love to get it when he is gentle first two times then after that fuck me like the slut I am hard fast and deep

friskyous
Mar 29, 2017, 5:52 AM
Depends on the situation... I could go either way.

Waylon
Mar 29, 2017, 10:38 AM
Being just an oral bottom, I have had guys try to dominate me and make me their submissive cocksucker. One guy in particular was a very special man and I enjoyed playing that part with him. He would build up to a very rough face fucking and grab my ponytail like a handle and force his big cock in and out, using my mouth like his personal pussy. Not all men get me like this, but he was special.

msw645
Mar 30, 2017, 2:57 AM
Both, in a manner of speaking. Start slow and gentle; give me a couple of minutes to get used to how you feel and move, and then get more aggressive (physically and verbally) as we go.

cornholejoe
Mar 30, 2017, 6:52 PM
just depends how big the dick is

donttellnehismy
Mar 30, 2017, 10:57 PM
Totally love gentle. To me it's more pleasurable.

hung4you
Mar 31, 2017, 5:19 AM
Normally i just go with the flow. Sometimes its a nice sensual slow fuck and other times he fucks me like a mad man. I guess for me what ever turns him on works for me. He likes to be aggressive at times and will cock slap me pound me in every position possible. Its what ever we feel like at the time.

sammyazza
Apr 1, 2017, 12:35 PM
I don't like that it hurts when I'm being fcked. It usually hurts and guys are usually rough. I don't like how it feels but I always end up letting it happen when the guy is insistent on it. I love being spanked though, either before he puts it in, while he's fucking me, or laying over his lap. If a guy spanks me, I'm going to let him fuck me however he wants.

Biappeal
Apr 1, 2017, 1:32 PM
I am looking for a totally sensual experience ... from the time the bedroom door closes to the build-up of climaxing to the aftermath of cool down!!!

csreef
Apr 2, 2017, 6:54 PM
I am looking for a totally sensual experience ... from the time the bedroom door closes to the build-up of climaxing to the aftermath of cool down!!!This is how sex should be ...I hope you find the lover of your dreams

man4girlgirl4man
Apr 8, 2017, 10:17 PM
I definitely prefer to be fucked gently and tenderly. But I'm also very playful and I love it when my partner talks dirty (or makes me do it) and pulls my hair when he fucks my doggy style and spanks my ass. But I don't do pain or abuse whether physical or verbal and I'll walk out on even the hottest man alive if he even tries any of that with me.

I love to kiss but I know that some tops don't and that's ok with me.

OlderBC1
Apr 9, 2017, 9:41 PM
I agree with you, Man4. I hate the rough stuff and talking trash. From a bad experience I had when I hit puberty at 10 in PA. I like thoughtful, playful, but sorta gentle. Like you actually care about how well your makin' love to me. Or just lustful, yet playful man sex. Just no pain or trash talking. I'm not your slut, whore, sperm bucket...nada. In return, I'll do my best and more to give you a big, long relaxing cum in my mouth or ass. Fuck your tight, wet ass like I'm really going to make you feel wonderful for an hour before we move on...

12voltyV2.0
Apr 12, 2017, 10:41 AM
To me the way that sex seems to play out both with females and males----you start out all hot, fast, hard and such--then if both parties have anything left after the "Fast and Furious Fucking"-it is so nice to switch to low gear, then just take it nice, long, and ssssllloooowwww---until whoever is doing the fucking reaches "the point of no return!" and just has to get it off.

So much more fun that way....

tommyswing
Apr 16, 2017, 12:30 PM
I really like both. With anal, if he's large being gentle is very important, and feels so good. I also like him to pick up speed, and become more aggressive, spanking me, pulling hair, talking trash.

snowcrazee
Jun 11, 2017, 5:02 AM
Has to start off gentle, until it is completely inside me, balls deep. Then I will move myself to allow it to slide in and out a few times to be sure there is not going to be any surprise pains. As soon as I am comfortable, and dont worry, it doesn't take long to get to this step, maybe 30 seconds or so, I will start moving faster and harder to signal that it can now get rough... not excessively rough... but rough enough to be called rough.

sysper
Jun 11, 2017, 2:32 PM
Has to start off gentle, until it is completely inside me, balls deep. Then I will move myself to allow it to slide in and out a few times to be sure there is not going to be any surprise pains. As soon as I am comfortable, and dont worry, it doesn't take long to get to this step, maybe 30 seconds or so, I will start moving faster and harder to signal that it can now get rough... not excessively rough... but rough enough to be called rough.
probably very good way to do it if ur gonaa do it rough

Asspussy302
Jun 11, 2017, 3:06 PM
I like it to start out slow and gentle, and build up to a fast hard pounding, ending in a cock explosion

csreef
Jun 11, 2017, 9:42 PM
I went out with a woman who told me that she had a "Rape fantasy", and she wanted me to fulfill it. . . .Sorry No. . .A month after we had broken up, we bumped into each other a

shopping mall. She said that I still had a few thing at her place and could I come over that night and pick them up...That was a total lie on her part, and I saw right through it.

sysper
Jun 11, 2017, 9:44 PM
i'm with u csreef too creepy for me. creepy isn't quite the word though.

csreef
Jun 11, 2017, 9:49 PM
i'm with u csreef too creepy for me. creepy isn't quite the word though.

I met this woman from the S&M group that I belonged to... She had asked every male member of the group about satisfying her fantasy, and every one

said no...I don't mean to slight this woman, but she was a bit Mentally Unstable.

BisexualPisces3192
Dec 9, 2017, 1:29 PM
Gentile Is Fine, But Rough Is The Best.

sisboy
Dec 9, 2017, 2:15 PM
Starting slow and gentle and ending with a good controlled pounding is how it is supposed to be.I think you need it to get the good cock exploding in you feeling.After all that is what we are all about.Feeling and having a cock explode in us is why we do what we do.The rush I get from a cock going off in my mouth,on my face or in my asspussy sends such a rush through me it is unbelieveable.As an added bonus my orgasm sends me over the edge.Another reason guys become like us once they get really introduced to cock.

jackbirdjay
Dec 10, 2017, 10:39 AM
I like my man to be in total control. I love sucking slow and long. I like getting fucked hard and a few ass spanks pulling my hair to remind me he's in control and I am there for his pleasure.

wyndup31
Dec 10, 2017, 11:03 AM
I like it rough but not abusive, lots of spanking, hair pulling and being called slut, whore ect. most definitely fucked like a slut!!!

BisexualPisces3192
Jan 8, 2019, 3:12 AM
Depends on the person and the situation

hung4you
Jan 8, 2019, 5:35 AM
I think it all depends on the definition of rough. My regular top is and can be very aggressive and rough but not in a bad way. He knows how turn get me going, verbal signs, positions and his intense thrusts all play into it. He never intentionally hurts me, just close enough that he remains the dominant force.

ChiefH
Jan 8, 2019, 6:26 AM
It all depends on the mood I'm in when it happens, I enjoy it both ways!! It also depend on the size of the other man's cock too!!

hung4you
Jan 12, 2019, 6:21 AM
Like someone else said, depends on the mood and time of day. I entertained my buddy last night and he was feeling aggressive and eager which resulted in some rough oral and anal. I love either way and I never complain as I know I will get my reward in the end.

Neonaught
Jan 12, 2019, 11:34 AM
As a top guy I just can't handle hurting my bottom. If I even think I am hurting him it's an erection killer for me. That aside, I like to start a fuck tender and lovingly with lots of slow inch by inch penetration and kissing. Once he is comfortable and opens fully to my cock then I can get a bit more vigorous. I just want him to feel every inch of me filling him up. Once I have gotten to know my bottom (maybe after 2-3 encounters) I can usually have his likes and dislikes "mapped" better and will happily introduce hair-pulling and ass slapping if I know it is welcomed. It's really hot to be balls deep in him and feel his ass clench my cock when I smack his ass!50244

sysper
Jan 12, 2019, 1:28 PM
u sound like a great top! i wish i could have a guy like u give me my 1st anal experiance. of course i'm fantasizing being the guy in the picture mmm :)

Tight1-4u
Jan 12, 2019, 10:07 PM
How do you like to be topped? Do you like it to be gentle and sensual. Do you like to be ravaged and fucked like a slut?
I have topped both ways. Last year I topped a young man that was in obvious pain when I got my cock in his ass. He cried out in pain but at the same time cried fuck me!
I realized that I was very much enjoying what I was doing to this young man. Pain, pleasure, power sort of thing.

Being sub bottom I love aggressive kinda dom guys.. take and be in charge guys.. know and take what you want guys.. spank me pull my hair and puond my pussy hard guys.. but now and then get off on slow deep fucking as well..

DD788Snipe
Apr 20, 2019, 4:42 AM
Being sub bottom I love aggressive kinda dom guys.. take and be in charge guys.. know and take what you want guys.. spank me pull my hair and puond my pussy hard guys.. but now and then get off on slow deep fucking as well..

Dittos.

Leehebs
Apr 20, 2019, 6:20 AM
I prefer gentle slow love making, either when I am top or bottom , lots of kissing and stroking, this can lead on to a Good hard fuck, but for me I need the whole package. Everything has it time and places so , some times as the mood takes I do like hard and fast as well.

SilkyHoseLover
Apr 20, 2019, 6:49 AM
Gentle for me, please... I don't mind assertiveness, as in being moved (or directed to move) into a position to better meet my partner's desire, but nothing rough or demeaning, thank you.

DallasSucker
Apr 23, 2019, 2:19 PM
Being just an oral bottom, I have had guys try to dominate me and make me their submissive cocksucker. One guy in particular was a very special man and I enjoyed playing that part with him. He would build up to a very rough face fucking and grab my ponytail like a handle and force his big cock in and out, using my mouth like his personal pussy. Not all men get me like this, but he was special.

Yep, I've known a couple of guys like this, that know how to start slow and work their way up to full on fucking my mouth. Great times

KDaddy23
Apr 23, 2019, 2:31 PM
Experience has taught me that I don’t like it rough when I bottom - I have the wrong attitude for it - which makes me want to be more gentle when I top... but if a guy says do it harder, okay, I can do that but I don’t have a need to be aggressively dominant and feel I have to manhandle a guy or rough him up.

fredward
Apr 23, 2019, 3:34 PM
I just don't like rough play at all. It's the opposite of a turn on.

When my wife and I had our first swing session with another couple, I remember the woman asked me to "go hard", "be rough", "pull my hair". I was like, "Really? I thought that rough play was exclusively a (dominant) male fantasy." I really had a hard time acting the way she asked me. I'm just not wired that way.

chongster
Apr 27, 2019, 10:16 AM
There have been a lot of good answers to my question, interesting reading them all. The young man I spoke of disappeared from the hookup site I use after we were together, a couple weeks ago he came back and wants me fuck him again.

joshuabw
May 4, 2019, 7:05 AM
I love a big cock slow and deep up in me

friskyous
May 5, 2019, 8:05 AM
I've only been topped by one guy and every time we were together, he pounded me like it was prom night.. He had a nice thick cock that was about 7 to 8 inches and as soon as he got it completely buried in me, it was just hold on for the ride. I loved it though.. pre-cum was flowing out of me as he slammed into me balls deep. That was pretty much the same everytime we got together. We did have a fair amount of foreplay though, normally oral exchange and eating each others ass... the last few times we were together though we spent more time on each others body with attention to nipples and even deep kisses as we fucked. I really loved feeling his cum spraying inside me... I miss those days.

Jazminedress
May 5, 2019, 6:50 PM
I am not into the domineering stuff, take your time, and enjoy

hung4you
Jun 5, 2019, 5:33 AM
My regular buddy was in rare form last night, we almost never play around in the evening but last night he came over as I was enjoying a bourbon and cigar, and said I can’t wait till morning. I laughed and said what it’s only been like 10 hours since I drained your balls. He smiled as he stood in front of me rubbing his dick through his shorts saying I know but I really need to fuck, I said I haven’t prepped he said don’t care I need your ass now. We walked into the house into my man cave and litterly face fucked me I got undressed in between and gagging he slapped my face with his cock, and lots of precum leaking, he lubed me up and with no notice turned me around and rammed it home. He pounded me hard and with deliberate hard thrust emptied his balls grabbed my cock and stroked it until I came, smiled and said see you in the morning. As for me I headed to the toilet to get rid of my cum induced enema.

Birobertb
Jun 5, 2019, 6:47 AM
Definitely gentle i prefer. But when it gets going a bit rougher.

NerdyBiGuy
Jun 5, 2019, 10:03 AM
Gentle and loving. :)

VT_25
Jun 5, 2019, 1:28 PM
It all depends on the mood and where we are at. Both!

Robtiti
Jun 5, 2019, 4:31 PM
Gentle for me. Not into that rough stuff.

Jazminedress
Jun 5, 2019, 9:34 PM

Amen to that

csreef
Jun 5, 2019, 9:59 PM

I'll second that !

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 6, 2019, 12:40 PM
I like my playmate to be assertive, but gentle. Love to do what I'm told and please him.

Cdnbi
Jun 6, 2019, 4:49 PM
I may be a rarity but once it’s in for a few seconds I want the guy to have his way with me. Be as aggressive as you want and USE my body to get off.

MatthewX
Jun 16, 2019, 2:13 AM
When it come to being with a guy I want to let go and be topped. I want him to pit me when he wants me .

Neonaught
Jun 16, 2019, 10:40 AM
u sound like a great top! i wish i could have a guy like u give me my 1st anal experiance. of course i'm fantasizing being the guy in the picture mmm :)

What can I say? I just really enjoy making my partner feel good while taking pleasure in his body!

Jacktoyourkaren
Jun 17, 2019, 9:44 AM
The first time I was fucked he went in hard and fast and it felt like a lot even tho he wasn’t very big. I was a little caught off guard by his aggressiveness but once I was able to relax I wanted it harder and harder. I wanted to be fucked through the floor. He stopped way too soon.

so...start slow the pulverize my ass until you cum 😘

hung4you
Jun 19, 2019, 3:40 PM
Well this morning my regular was n rare form, waking me up at 4AM with a text saying he was coming over. Normally that early in the morning, he wants more than his dick sucked. he said he would be over at 5 so be ready, i quick did an enema and showered and waited in the guest bedroom as the wife was not feeling well and was sleeping. laying in the bed he walks in got undressed and he was hard as a sailor on leave, straddled my neck parked his balls and cock on my face and he directed my mouth to the head of his dick which was leaking precum, i absolutely luv precum and licked it as much as i could, still on his knees he slid his cock deep into my throat. He said are you clean, yea for the time i had i think im ok. He climbed off me pulled me to the corner of the bed, lubed me and his cock up and it slid in as easy as it could have. With his standing he was able to bury his entire cock balls deep and my legs high over my chest he pounded the hell out of me. He only last about 6 minutes and i felt him thrusting and throbbing as he filled me with his juice. As he finished cumming he smiled and said that was awesome. So he was alittle rough this morning.

JeffT
Aug 29, 2019, 11:30 AM
I like starting slow and gentle. After a short time the pace quickens and I need his cock thrusting hard and fast. As soon as he cums and fills me I can orgasm really hard.

Neonaught
Aug 30, 2019, 10:57 AM

Thank you! I just think good sex should not be painful and do my best to make it that way. BTW he loved every minute of it and afterwards he rode my wife's strap on cowboy style until he shot his load hands-free over her tits! I was a happy clean up man!

John1971
Sep 1, 2019, 8:16 PM
Have yet to be fucked, unfortunately (yes, that's virgin ass I posted in the Show Your Ass thread), but I want it to start slow....then pound me like a jackhammer.

stonebow
Sep 1, 2019, 10:17 PM
As a top guy I just can't handle hurting my bottom. If I even think I am hurting him it's an erection killer for me. That aside, I like to start a fuck tender and lovingly with lots of slow inch by inch penetration and kissing. Once he is comfortable and opens fully to my cock then I can get a bit more vigorous. I just want him to feel every inch of me filling him up. Once I have gotten to know my bottom (maybe after 2-3 encounters) I can usually have his likes and dislikes "mapped" better and will happily introduce hair-pulling and ass slapping if I know it is welcomed. It's really hot to be balls deep in him and feel his ass clench my cock when I smack his ass!50244 You may well be the perfect top. Your bottoms are truly lucky to have found you.

Tight1-4u
Sep 2, 2019, 4:07 AM
l am I to aggressive rough sex.. wild rough pounding sex.. use me well

dowmass
Sep 5, 2019, 9:23 AM
I know this sounds silly, but let me ask anyway:

When getting fucked gets rough and the bottom gets "ravaged like a slut" as you put it, can it lead to the ass pussy getting damaged?
In the real world, do "sex workers" get ravaged? Do they get to say that they won't take it?

dispatch
Sep 12, 2019, 7:36 PM
I’m somewhat dominant with guys and gals, and my play partners like it. Everything is safe and consensual, up to and including a safeword. I also like a rough 69 where we are both working hard to cum in each other’s mouth first. Things get hot and sweaty fast, prostates get milked, and the cum shoots in ropes.