PDA

View Full Version : married couple bi husband

bimanopenfemale
Mar 8, 2017, 11:22 AM
Married to my lovely wife. But like sucking n fucking a pretty cock. She is aware. I could seriously use some advice going forward.
I font wanna date guys. I want to be dominated by him. Roughly plowed from behind. Humiliated a lil then clean up.any thoughts on going forward would be appreciated

pole_smoker
Mar 8, 2017, 11:29 AM
Do you want to take cum up your ass, and have a man 'use' you sexually, and call you names? ;)

lovtolickit
Mar 8, 2017, 2:44 PM
hi yes i lov it where do u liv in nyc i am on long i hope we r real

csreef
Mar 8, 2017, 5:03 PM
What may happen to you is that your wife may start to Pimp you out , for her sexual advantage, not yours. Then she will control you completely . . . Think about that...But reading your post, it sounds to me like your are a Submissive bitch to begin with, and you may enjoy that.

cornholejoe
Mar 8, 2017, 5:36 PM
Do you want to take cum up your ass, and have a man 'use' you sexually, and call you names? ;)

well pole you ever tried it done it to a man

bimanopenfemale
Mar 8, 2017, 5:38 PM
Your right. Sure I wanna submit. But submissive in a role is different than real life. She already owns me. Better keep my eyes out. She likes hung guys and hinted at cuckoldry. So....

NjbiGuy01
Mar 8, 2017, 5:41 PM
well pole you ever tried it done it to a man

Don't engage this guy, he's a complete douchebag troll. The less we see of his sorry self the better.

pole_smoker
Mar 8, 2017, 8:25 PM
What may happen to you is that your wife may start to Pimp you out , for her sexual advantage, not yours. Then she will control you completely . . . Think about that...But reading your post, it sounds to me like your are a Submissive bitch to begin with, and you may enjoy that.
LMAO too funny!!

bimanopenfemale
Mar 8, 2017, 9:59 PM
My wife got me this. 6inch strap on. Looks fat. Any tips?45832

Waylon
Mar 9, 2017, 11:14 AM
Yes, when my slut and I play with our strap on, we make sure we have lots of good lube and she starts me off with a nice rim job to get the juices flowing. Also a prostate massage as part of foreplay is always welcome..... enjoy.