PDA

View Full Version : ladies preference. Ok, guys too.

cannibal4
Feb 28, 2017, 7:11 PM
What is your preference, a cut or uncut cock and why?

bobby63114
Feb 28, 2017, 9:24 PM
I prefer to have my dinner cut.

bw299
Mar 1, 2017, 2:49 AM
I prefer cut. At last with a cut cock I know I'm going to get to feel the rim of the head slipping over my lips. Also, I've encountered some uncut cocks that weren't as clean as I would have liked them to be. I find cut cocks, particularly ones with big, mushroom heads, to be real eye candy.

elmwood7
Mar 1, 2017, 5:22 AM
If their clean I have no preference.

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 1, 2017, 3:31 PM
I've only been with cut men, and I kind-of prefer that appearance. I'm intrigued by the concept of 'docking', though, and would be interested in trying that if I were to hookup with an uncut guy. I'm open to it, but not really looking for one...

Look out -- pole_smoker is liable to burst in here with a rant about 'mutilated' men at any moment. It's one of his triggers, and he's insufferable on the subject. And, he's always the ultimate authority, doncha know...

querty
Mar 1, 2017, 4:25 PM
Cut for sure....
Just a preference..... like vodka vs. Gin. Though I like Vodka and Gin, so maybe not a good anology.

I'd tell pole smoker to proactively go fuck himself and his close minded, bigoted, intolerant opinions, but I have him on ignore so he can't respond and that wouldnt be fair, now would it?

Fzmr9t
Mar 1, 2017, 4:26 PM
ditto on the 'If they're clean' comment. don't really go for that icky stuff that's there when you peel back the skin and find it underneath the head YUK! but a good, CLEAN uncut cock is awesome Well, they are ALL awesome, after all!

Kylookin4fun
Mar 1, 2017, 4:45 PM
Prefer cut but cock is cock as long as its loaded

roydo
Mar 1, 2017, 5:25 PM
I agree. Love to see the head. Nice and big with a big cock ridge

cannibal4
Mar 2, 2017, 9:14 AM
I must say my preference is cut. Years ago I had 1 experience with an uncut cock and got a freakin yeast infection in my mouth! I've eaten many, many pussies and never got a yeast infection, sucked one uncut cock and got one???? Never again.
I guess im a size snob also. I like to give head and receive but I want atleast as much as I give. Im not well endowed at 6" (an honest 6" not a craigslist 6") and I want at least 6" in return. Sorry but these guys with 3 - 4" do nothing for me.

monaohio
Mar 2, 2017, 11:41 AM
it don't matter as long as it is long and really thick and hard as a rock so I can feel him going in

Clancy
Mar 2, 2017, 1:22 PM
I prefer cut cocks and shaved. But I have thought about wanting to play with an uncut cock..try some docking

sysper
Mar 2, 2017, 6:32 PM
just cause u had 1 bad uncut doesn't mean all uncut are bad u should be open to it again (uncut here just trying to get better chances lmao!)
I must say my preference is cut. Years ago I had 1 experience with an uncut cock and got a freakin yeast infection in my mouth! I've eaten many, many pussies and never got a yeast infection, sucked one uncut cock and got one???? Never again.
I guess im a size snob also. I like to give head and receive but I want atleast as much as I give. Im not well endowed at 6" (an honest 6" not a craigslist 6") and I want at least 6" in return. Sorry but these guys with 3 - 4" do nothing for me.

cornholejoe
Mar 2, 2017, 8:30 PM
as long as its clean dont matter