PDA

View Full Version : To Pierce or Not to Pierce

cchalmer
Jul 7, 2005, 10:17 PM
OK folks....I am looking for information.....and I would like it from both sides of the fence so to speak. I am looking for opinions and experiences from people that have either had their genitals pierced or who have been with a partner that was pierced. In specific I would like answers to the following questions....do you enjoy having your piercing. Knowing what you know now would you still have done it? What additional enjoyment do you get if any or is it just cosmetic for you. If you have been with a partner that was pierced did you find that it increased your pleasure or did it really make any difference.

I am contemplating this "expression" of my new found freedom but obviously don't want to rush into anything. At least I've learned one thing as I grew older....LOL.

Any information that you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

CherryBlossom74
Jul 8, 2005, 5:21 AM
Adrienne has several piercings and they only seem to add to our sexual experiences. Her tongue piercing is functional and fun for me...and her Horizontal Clit Hood piercing allows me to tittilate her! We both pierced our navels, but that wasn't for sex...it was our bonding and coming out signs to the world.

photogr
Aug 4, 2005, 5:09 PM
My cock was pierced with a ring and I loved it. It was a frenam piercing, I'm don't think that's how it's spelt but anyway it's that little bit of skin under the helmet. It was great. The movement back and forth created fantastic sensations and also it rocked about as I walked. Unfortunately I had to take it out as it saw so much action it split the skin a little and I had to give it time to heal. The little hole of course healed up. I would have it done again, maybe. I'm thinking of having a Prince Albert next time.

opentoall
Aug 4, 2005, 11:03 PM
women piercing, for some reason, is sexy. i don't have a piercing. i think the sexiest piercings are the belly button and labia. very sexy. a clit piercing is sexy for me only if the woman is into it. i would never ask as i think her motivation is a bigger turn on. not into the multitude of facial piercings. looks... well... not sexy. nose for darker complexion( namely mid eastern)... and not trying to offend... nipples... don't get it but the turn on is if the woman loves it. to each is own and as long as you are secure in it... i am into it. really don't get the prince albert thing but again... to each his/her own!

jaytoppin
Aug 5, 2005, 2:01 AM
Pierce Herbie!?!?!?! :eek:

I'm pretty sure my penis would fall off and run away if I ever got talked into getting a needle anywhere near it. For others, you know it doesn't bother me, if that's what they're into then no worries. I just hate being behind them at airport security. :bigrin:

curious f
Aug 5, 2005, 6:45 AM
I have personally got my tongue, bellybutton and my hood pierced and wouldn't be without them!!! My bf loves the tongue one, and I love the sensation I get from my pierced hood. Not just does it look good, but it also increases my sensation, and gives my bf something "extra" to play with.