PDA

View Full Version : Change in preferences after meeting a partner

MorThan7
Jan 1, 2017, 4:27 PM
I'm not talking sexual orientation preferences but rather top to bottom (bottom to top), hairy to smooth, lean to chubby, etc. and if your particular preferences changed after you met someone. I had a recent experience where I thought I had an idea of what attributes I was looking for in a partner. Then I met someone on CL and we got together based on general mutual wants and not getting into specifics. We both were looking for release after a dry spell, sound familiar?

Although I consider myself versatile I lean towards being a bottom. I prefer average and above sized cocks. I don't care if the person is athletic and actually prefer a few extra pounds. I have seen ads on the internet where guys are looking for specific things including age, race, body type hair and eye color etc.

When I met the guy in public we hit it off since we had some common interests. We went to my house and got more acquainted which led to some enjoyable mutual cock sucking. What surprised me was how much the guy turns me on. He was smaller in size and athletic. He hadn't been fucked yet but said he would prefer to bottom. On paper I probably wouldn't have got together with the guy had we exchanged details of our wants and specs. When we got naked and I was sucking him I put my hand on his ass to push has dick in my mouth. I have above average hands and both of his but cheeks fit nicely in my hand, like a basketball. Since he is an avid runner his cheeks were nice and firm.

In an instant I went from wanting someone to fuck me to wanting to fuck this nice tight virgin ass. Has anything like this ever happened to you? Did you ever encounter a partner that made you want to switch or change your preferences? Were you a top that encountered a guy with a nice dick that you couldn't wait to get fucked by? Have you ever been surprised in this way?

If nothing else, this experience has taught me to keep an open mind when looking for a partner.

cornholejoe
Jan 1, 2017, 5:47 PM
yeah i have before met this young guy once was going to fuck him but after we went 69 he had a great looking dick over 7 inch plus and just the right thickness i let him fuck me

cuttin2dachase
Jan 2, 2017, 11:33 PM
I know what you mean. I am a dominant bi man and prefer submissive bi married men. My focus is having a true submissive cocklover obediently and breathlessly pamper my body and cock as I command him. I have never been heavily into anal sex with men giving or getting. But like you, I've occasionally met guys who were very physically attractive to me and who also were romantic, seductive, submissive and adventurous who drove me wild with lust and made me want to fuck the hell out of them. I'm still an anal virgin, but more and more I am considering ordering a particularly sexy, hunky submissive lover of mine to fuck me as I instruct him just how I want it. I rarely think of anal sex, but with him, it's different.

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 3, 2017, 8:18 AM
As many of you already know, or could otherwise deduce from my username, I embrace the feminine side of my bisexuality. I am somewhat submissive, as opposed to being dominant & macho, and would much prefer to suck another man's cock and let him take me anally, if that's what pleases him. I love to provide sexual pleasure!

Still, I continue to surprise myself as the years race by, and can now foresee discovering new areas of sexual pleasures that I never expected to enjoy. Until recently, I've always questioned whether I'd be able to 'get it up' to fuck another man's ass. Given that I'm now 66, erections don't come as easily and spontaneously as they used to, even with a woman. So the fear of failure when presented with a waiting male anus would probably sabotage any chance of getting it done!

But, why not? My attitude is changing. I do enjoy anal sex with my wife, because, at least partly because, she likes it! And that's part of the turn-on! Doing something that's a sexual treat for your partner is very exciting to me! So, should I find myself in a situation with another guy who likes to bottom, I'll seriously consider it.

I may be playing with another guy tomorrow who likes to kiss. This is another area that I've always thought I would avoid. But I'm also reconsidering that. He's a very nice looking guy, and we'll both be playing gurly -- who knows!? Could be really hot, kissing while we pleasure each other!

So, yes -- I do think preferences can change situationally. :)

csreef
Jan 4, 2017, 12:04 AM
Did you ever encounter a partner that made you want to switch or change your preferences? Were you a top that encountered a guy with a nice dick that you couldn't wait to get fucked by? Have you ever been surprised in this way?

As I've gotten older, yes my preferences have changed. I became fully comfortable being Bisexual in my early 30's. The men that I dated were older, and I told one partner "I'd never look at a Twink" Also I told many partners that I'd never suck a cock.

Well guess what, now that I'm the one who looks at a Twink with an evil grin :devil: And to be frankly honest, I see alot of men on CL that I'd give a BJ to.

You are right MorThan7 this experience (of becoming Bisexual, and accepting my sexuality) has taught me to keep an open mind when looking for a partner.

shazam2
Jan 4, 2017, 9:36 AM
My belief is that there resides within ALL persons the potential for both a feminine and a masculine side and both a dominant and submissive side. Any one potential can emerge and become active depending upon the peculiar circumstances. Moreover, even within the same sexual encounter, the initial potential can retreat and another emerge and become dominant. Thus within the same seual encounter a person can become any combination of the four states of being (mas fem dom sub) and that state need not persist throughout the duration of the entire encounter. Be flexible and enjoy them all!

MorThan7
Jan 4, 2017, 5:11 PM
^^ I don't dwell in names and labels. I look at top and bottom as a role that each of us plays at different points in time. I have seen masculine bottoms and feminine tops. The guy that I met is just a regular guy like me. I would have not gotten together with him if he was overtly feminine. Not that there is anything with that, I'm not out so any of my partners need to look like regular guys.