PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Lateralus
Sep 2, 2006, 3:35 PM
Just dropping in to say hello and introduce myself to the boards. I've been a lurker of the boards for about a month, but figured I might as well jump in. I've known that I was attracted to both sexes for a long time, but just comming to grips with the truth. I'm not "out" to anyone yet, but I definitely plan on doing so in the very near future. As you guy/gals can see from my screen name i'm a Tool fan, so a shout out to all the Tool fans on the board :bigrin: . Everyone here seems to be very cool from what i've read so far. I pm'd Azrael before (under my old name) and I just wanted to say "whats up" to him also.

:flag4:

arana
Sep 2, 2006, 3:57 PM
Welcome to the group Lateralus. Hope you make a lot of new friends while you're here.

GypsyButterfly
Sep 2, 2006, 4:39 PM
Hello & welcome. I'm a newbie here. Also pretty new to admitting that I'm bi. Forums like this are a good first step. Congratulations in taking that.

Gemini25
Sep 2, 2006, 4:45 PM
Welcome! Hope you enjoy this site and people as much as I have. As you have discovered first hand the people here are are the best. Hope to see you around sometime.

Michael :) :flag2:

Azrael
Sep 2, 2006, 8:00 PM
Back at ya, pond-skipper. I saw Tool in Tampa when they were touring for Lateralus with the Melvins as the supporting act. It was sweetness :cool:

Seeker72
Sep 2, 2006, 8:08 PM
Hey Lateralus.

Thanks for the welcome in my thread.

I've yet to come out, there have been a couple of people on my travels that I have told but that is pretty much it.

Good luck.

Nara_lovely
Sep 3, 2006, 7:30 AM
G'day and welcome to the world of posting!

...not so scary, now is it?

canuckotter
Sep 3, 2006, 7:54 AM
G'day and welcome to the world of posting!

...not so scary, now is it?

So when do we get to the part where we fling custard at the unsuspecting newbies? :tong:

... crap, I just let the cat out of the bag, didn't I? :(

littlerayofsunshine
Sep 3, 2006, 10:19 AM
Welcome! Glad that you came aboard. A great place we have here. Hope that you find what you seek. See ya around. :)

Herbwoman39
Sep 3, 2006, 10:37 AM
You'll find no better second family in all the world than these folks right here. They're kind, caring, supportive and always willing to help out in a crisis.

Cept for Canuk, who can't seem to keep a secret ;)

SHHHH! You're not s'posed to tell them about the custard until right before the secret initiation with the goat :bigrin:

canuckotter
Sep 3, 2006, 3:48 PM
Oooh, right. Gotcha. Sorry about that. I'll try to remember that for next time. :bigrin:

Welcome to the site lateralus! And yeah, I guessed you were a tool fan the second I saw your name. :)

Newbod
Sep 3, 2006, 4:57 PM
Hi im newbod, 1st time on boards as well, also not sure if im bi or not but going to find out. So just thought id say hi and have fun. :)