PDA

View Full Version : A special Christmas eve FNL

OlderBC1
Dec 13, 2016, 7:55 AM
“ OK,now it's your turn ladies. Here's the 8” dildo. Now suck & fuck in front of us. Make love to our new lover, Marie baby! Suck her off & let her fuck your pussy, then your ass. This means you too Anna! Suck Marie off & let her fuck you all she wants with that big fat dildo!” We sat back, lit a joint & passed it around the four of us. Sitting there smoking a joint, We watched Anna lay on the floor, legs spread wide as Marie began licking her fine little pussy.Sucking her swollen clit. Licking & sucking until Anna moaned.Then Anna sucked off Marie till she came, getting her lady cum all over her mouth.
Anna slid the dildo into Marie's wet little pussy, & started fucking her with all 8 inches of that 2” wide fat dick. Fucking her faster after she felt how wet Marie got. Some 15 minutes later, she pulled it out & eased it up Marie's willing ass. “ You have such a lovely ass, Marie baby! Now take all of it up your pretty little ass!" Marie's pussy oozed pussy juice down her inner thighs as Anna fucked her in the ass. Fucking her harder & faster, she moaned constantly, the big fat dong really giving her ass a good, solid fucking. “ Oh no, baby, you're not done yet, honey! You're getting fucked till I think you've had enough! So c'mon. Moan for me, lover. Moan your cum for mamma! Moan like you're getting a good fucking, sweety. My sweet little lover with your big tits! With that, I got on the floor in front of my dear one, & stuck my big half hard dick in her mouth. “ C'mon Marie baby?! Suck daddy's cock off. Suck me off good baby.” Then Dan got behind his wife, shoving his thick dick all the way up her tight little ass, then fucking her fast & hard. “ Like my huge dick honey? Want more big fat dick baby? Want daddy to fuck your little ass harder?” “ Yes daddy,please fuck my little ass harder, Fuck me daddy, fuck my sweet,pretty little ass!” Anna begged.

Marie came constantly now, with that big fat dildo up her tight little asshole. But Anna wouldn't let up. She fucked her even harder. Faster. Deeper. harder. Faster yet, " OH OH OH OH OWHOOOO! Oh god,please, baby... I can't...ooohhhh god baby please....” Marie begged her to stop. “ Oh oh oh oh ohhhuughhmmm...oh oh oh ohohhhuuuuunnnnn pleeease...Anna finally pulled the huge rubber cock out of Marie's ass. Marie laid there, panting, so I picked her up & went to the couch, cradling her in my arms. I kissed her several times. “ You OK, my little love? Did she hurt you?” “ No, no no no, baby. She just made me orgasm so hard, I couldn't half catch my breath. Fuck! She just fucked the hell outta me...that's all. She really just fucked my tight little asshole so lusciously good.” Marie positively cooed. I sat her down next to me to rest & watch us. “ Danny, suck my dick hard so you can sit on it. Anna can suck you hard so you can fuck her little ass really hard! She needs a hard ass fucking! But save some for me, sweety! I need his cock up my ass too!” I instructed.

He sucked my big, dripping dick nice & hard, then Anna put a rubber & some lube on us. Dan then lowered himself onto my big, hard dick. He took all 7 inches of my uncut manhood all the way up his ass, so we started fucking. I pumped his tight ass as he fucked me back, moaning already. Anna met our stroking to suck her man's huge cock hard, then sat on it, taking it way up her little ass. Our stroking made for a nice ass fucking for Anna. After about half an hour, I got on his huge cock & gave him another nice ass fucking.“ Oh fuck, Mel...your ass feels wonderful! Damn, I love fucking your tight, round little ass! Oh oh ohhhh yeah, fuck me harder man! Fuck me back harder lover...fuuuck me, ooooohhhoh hohohohhhhh” He moaned & pleaded. Dammit, fuck! Ooohhh fuuuuck...you're...gonna, make me....” I got off his dick, pulled the rubber off, and it was finally my turn again to let him cum in my eager mouth. Sucking him hard & fast, he came long & hard! Squirting long hot loads of thick cum in my mouth. I swallowed it, but tasted it as much as I could 1st. Oh,how I love him blowing his big, hot load in my mouth! Finally sucking the last drop of cum out of his beautiful cock, we laid back, spent.

Anna kissed me passionately, wanting to taste her man's cum in & on my mouth. Dan stuck his still dripping dick in Marie's mouth, so she wouldn't feel too left out. Marie smiled & happily sucked the last of his cum outta that big fat cock. I decided she should finish sucking the dripping cum outta my dick as well. So I put the head of my dick to her lips & let her suck & lick up some more cum.We all laid back, drunk, stoned & tired. It was definitely time for another break.

There were still some cookies, pastries, brownies & the like on the tray we brought, so we all had some. The sweet treat's sugar would be a big help at this point. Then, lighting another joint we all perked up quite a bit. Grabbing a cut-out cookie, I rubbed the icing all over my dick. “ Any of you wanna lick my sweet meat?” lol's all around at that one. “ Mm, that looks tasty, honey? Think I'll have just a nibble...” Anna said sexily. She lightly ran her teeth over my half-mast cock, Slowly. “ Mm, your love juice mixed with the icing is tasty, Mel Baby. Think I'll lick your lolypop...” With that, she started licking & sucking my dick, loving the sweet confection I'd rubbed all over it. Taking the que, Dan rubbed somemore on Marie's nipples, then rubbed the rest all over her little smooth pussy.

Licking & sucking it off her big, round tits, she cooed softly. Then moving down to her sweetened pussy, he licked it all off & while there, licked & sucked Marie til she came yet again. Then, standing on the couch, he put his huge dick to her lips, & she proceeded to suck him off. Her full lips stretching to get around his big fat dick. Sucking & slurping his fat cock, she & Anna made us both cum hard in their sweet little mouths, getting a mix of icing & cum to swallow. Having recovered, Marie decided to try it. She grabbed another cut-out cookie, bent me over, & rubbed all that icing on my eager asshole.
“ OK baby, just hold that pose so I can suck & lick your sweet ass! Burying her pretty face between my ass cheeks, she licked the icing she rubbed all over my asshole & cheeks surrounding it. Sliding her hot, wet tongue into my wet, sweetened asshole. Tongue fucking me was deliciously good! “Oh, baby! Lick my asshole! Tongue fuck me baby! Ohh ooohohoh ohhhh,yeah Suck it now! Suck it baby! Suck it!” She was now really sucking & flicking her tongue on my asshole, & it was driving me crazy. She had sure learned to make your ass feel good!

She continued to suck, lick & tongue fuck my ass so wonderfully, that my cock got big & hard again, dripping it's love juice for her. Looking down as she did so, I saw Dan was lying on the floor, licking her wet pussy. Anna had sucked him rock hard & was really riding his magnificent dick. So she was in a perfect position to watch Marie licking & sucking on my asshole. Anna watched all this, moaning as she played with her firm little tits as she rode her hubby's big thick dick. Anna & Marie were doing such a wonderful job on us, that Dan was ready to cum his load. Marie had been bending my dick backward to suck up the love juice leaking out of me, & had me ready to blow my load. “ Anna baby, Marie honey, sit next to each other on the floor & start kissing. We're gonna jack each other off in your faces! They did as requested, So Dan & I stood close in front of them. Then he grabbed my cock & I grabbed his,jacking each other off. They licked our cock heads as we jerked each other's pulsating cocks. Blowing two big loads of hot cum at once,into their eager mouths. They slipped each other their tongues, cum shooting all over their lips & cheeks. When we finished shooting our loads, I bent down & licked & sucked Dan's dick clean of the rest of his dripping cum load. What a tasty dick he has! I love sucking it, with it's firm texture under the soft skin. A very suckable combination. Dan then followed suit, sucking & licking the rest of my oozing cum. His lips felt wonderful on my dripping dick. When he finished, I pulled him close & kissed him warmly for sucking some more of my cum out of me.

Anna & Marie were already kissing & licking a lot of cum off each other. “ You know Dan, I gotta say, kissing you as another man is sorta nice. Erotic, but loving & sensual too.” The girls stopped kissing & looked up at us kissing & whispering. “ I love kissing you for the same reasons, lover. You're a wonderful cocksucker to me, & a really great fuck! And so is Marie! A very fuckable little pussy on that pretty girl of yours, Mel.” “ Anna is a fantastic fuck too, with that tight, furry little cunt of hers! And her firm tits Marie & I both like sucking & licking.” “Aw, aren't you two cute kissers!? That's hot the way you call Mel your lover, honey! And the way you lovingly kiss him is so fucking hot! You love him, don't you, my hot little cocksucker?” “ Yeah, I guess I do? He's such a nice, solid fuck, he loves sucking my big fat cock, Swallows my cum so sexily. He let me enjoy fucking his lovely wife & cum in her mouth! I love you, Mel, you're a good man!”Dan admitted, blushing, but confident. He came in for a sucking, wet smooch at that. I gave like in return. “ It's OK you guys, we girls understand, don't we, my hot little love?” Anna said, kissing my wife once again with all her passions.

“ Danny honey, it's getting really late. Let's get them ready to make love in front of us, then we'll open some gifts & all go to bed together,fucking & sucking ourselves to sleep?” “ Sounds hot, darlin'! What'd you have in mind, my sexy lil pussy eater?” “ You suck Mel's dick & ass to get him hard & wet for my sweet lil Marie. I'll suck & lick her ass & pussy wet & ready for his beautiful dick. Then we'll sit back & jack each other off while we watch them suck & fuck right in front of us!” All four of us being agreeable, Dan began sucking my asshole while Anna did likewise with my pretty little wife. We moaned as they sucked & licked us so expertly.

Then they flipped us both over & Anna began licking Marie's smooth pussy hot & wet for me. Dan sucked my big dick hard & dripping for my little love to enjoy. “ OK you hot lovers, get on the carpet right here in front of us. Make it sweet & loving you two love birds. We wanna see some passion while we jack ourselves off!” We got on the Persian rug in front of them, & did a 69 to enjoy the taste of each other's private parts. Sucking & licking each other, knowing we were being watched by two naked people jacking off was hot stuff! Making each other moan & drip love juice, Ijust couldn't stand it any longer. I needed to be inside my lover right now! So I laid her back, spread her gartered, stocking covered legs, & slid my big wet dick into her steamy little pussy. We both moaned as we started fucking each other. She fucked me right back from the start!

“ Ooohhh yeah, baby...wow, you're still such a sweet little fuck! You always make my dick feel so damned wonderful inside your sweet, wet pussy!”“ Because you're such a gentle lover, baby! That, & you're big uncut cock! I love fucking you honey. Oh, baby, you're big cock always feels so good inside me!” With tears in their eyes, Anna & Dan watched & listened, jacking each other off faster now. “Isn't that the sweetest thing, honey? They really do love each other that much!” with that, Anna got up, sat in Dan's lap, & took his entire cock in her wet pussy in one thrust! Laying her head back,she gasped at all that big, thick cock going inside her all at once! Dan moaned right along with her. I think his heart was in it as well? He started eagerly pumping her wet, furry little cunt as she fucked him back. All our passions filled the room as we gave our spouses a royal fucking! We'd done so much between all four of us, that we neglected to give our spouses a really proper fuck-n-suck. Marie made my cock so damned hard, fucking me so thoughtfully. A cute, satisfied smile on her face as she fucked me harder, her lovely breasts bouncing to & fro. Another 30 minutes or so of this, & I knew I'd cum a big hot load! Marie seemed to sense my urgency, & got up off my pulsating cock. Down on her knees, she started sucking me off so hard, I moaned uncontrollably. “ Oh Danny honey, look at her?! She's really sucking that big dick of his but good! Suck him real hard, sweety! Make his cum gush, Marie baby!”

Dan was moaning hard, so Anna followed suit & started sucking his huge, throbbing cock. We both moaned as the girls sucked us harder than ever! “ Oh, ooh I'm gonna explode, Marie baby! Suck me harder... ooooh yeah, suck it lover! Suck it harder!...” I moaned & begged. “ C'mon Anna baby! Oh yeah, that's it! Suck it hard...ohoho oho ha hunnnnnn suck it suck it suck it harder, Oh damn!...”Dan moaned as he shot a big thick load into Anna's mouth. Most of it squirted out of her pretty lips & all over her breasts as she swallowed, sucked & swallowed some more. Marie felt the full force of my big dick's cumming power just then. I exploded in her mouth with such force, it blasted down her throat, & all over her lovely big tits. Load after searing load shot uncontrollably out of my pumping balls & out of my big cock, like a busted fire hose! When we finally slowed down from such a big cum, I for one was proud to cum that much in Marie's mouth & all over her face & tits. We started kissing & licking up my cum off her. Dan & Anna did likewise. We lay on the floor, spent. That was it, no mas', no mas'! Anna & Dan having finished lapping up all his big cum load,they bad us follow them up to bed. All four of us cuddling together,naked in the same bed, on a cold night was wonderfully warm & sexy. But we were spent, & soon fell into a deep, restful sleep.I haven't slept that good in years!

Waking up in the middle of dawn, I looked & saw it was 8AM. Dan's morning wood was against my ass crack, making mine bigger yet. Feeling frisky, I reached around & started gently jacking him off. A nice morning cum, as it were? I couldn't resist playing with his balls too.

The girls rolled around a bit, & Dan woke up enough to change positions so he could slowly reach around & start jacking off my hard cock, pulling back my foreskin as he did so. Boy, this feels so restful, so wonderfully peaceful. We continued jacking each other off for a bit. Then slowly changing position so we could quietly suck each other off. It felt so good to wake up & get a nice mouthful of his big thick cock! We slowly, passionately, quietly sucked each other till we came a big morning load in each other's mouths. Changing positions again, we embraced & kissed passionately to share it.

The girls rousing from their slumbers, saw us kissing each other, & knew something went on. “ Mm, sucked some morning wood, huh guys?” “ Yeah, I started it. I just wanted to relieve his morning hard-on of warm cum from his handsome cock. So he sucked me off real nice too. Thank you, lover. That was very nice of you!” With that, the girls pulled off the covers & did a 69, to get one more face full of sweet pussy. We jacked off watching them lick & suck their pretty little cunts. When they'd made each other cum nicely, Marie fucked Dan & Anna fucked me. After a short while, they switched & made us cum in their hot little pussy's. Then sat on our faces & made us suck & lick our cum out of them. Getting our faces soaked with cum, they kissed & licked our faces clean.

Staying nude, we went downstairs to open the gifts we'd gotten for each other. I'd gotten them a natural dildo like our 8 incher, & a bottle of lube. They got us one of those natural double-headed 10”dildos, 10” on each end. Looking at them quizzically, Anna said it was the firmer kind, so we could butt-fuck each other at once with it. “ Thanks you two! Now Mel & I can really fuck each other in the ass!” “I bet that'll feel really good, huh baby?” I said,looking at it. “ Oh, baby, am I gonna love getting fucked in the ass with this big fat cock!“ Well, we better get dressed & head back home. We gotta have Christmas with the boys.” Getting cleaned up & dressed, we said our goodbyes. Dan embraced me, Anna doing likewise with Marie. Passionate kisses were exchanged, then we switched partners & kissed some more. “ Call us you guys, we love you both & want to be with you as often as we can!” I said to them. “ We will, Mel Honey. We're gonna miss you two till we meet again! We love you guys so much...” We gathered up our stuff, got in the car & went home to a real family Christmas, dinner,baked goodies & all. But we'll never forget such a special Christmas eve...never ever!

***That's it for now! But, just you wait, there's always new year's!