PDA

View Full Version : A special Christmas eve PT4

OlderBC1
Dec 12, 2016, 2:09 PM
“ Ooo baby, you're cock is so big & hard! Give Anna your big cock sweetie! Fuck her furry little pussy baby! Go ahead & enjoy fucking her! I'm gonna fuck Dan's big fat cock!” Marie pulled Dan up off the floor, knelt on the couch & bent over, legs spread wide. “ fuck me baby? Wanna fuck my little pussy again Danny?” He smiled at her & slid his Very thick 6” into her little soaking wet slit. Anna moaned & smiled ass she saw me begin fucking her tight little pussy. Oh, damn, her tight little hairy cunt felt so damn good. I just loved fucking her!

Marie squealed as Dan really started fucking her hard, his really fat dick stretching her pussy as he pounded it hard. I fucked Anna even harder, making her cum & moan loudly as I really poured the prick to her tight pussy. She wants his bigger dick again? She wanted me to fuck Anna again, knowing her cunt is tighter & furry too? I wonder? I hope she isn't thinking of leaving me & Anna & taking his big dick all for herself? I don't know...Maybe she knows that, since she's the only girl I've ever been to bed with, she wanted me to fuck another girl, just for the experience? And just taking advantage of the fact that we all love having sex & sharing love together? Nah, probably not. So I said fuck it, she's got a damned good pussy & I'm going to really enjoy my baby insisting I fuck her new lover. After all, she's over there fucking MY new lover!? Hm...maybe that 's it? Or maybe she does wanna prove to Dan that she's a better fuck than me? But fuck me, her tight little cunt feels fantastic. I started fucking Anna with long strokes, where my cock head almost cums out...then shoved back in hard! Another half hour of this, & “ Ooooh Anna baby...damn, you're gonna...”

She pushed me off her, & made Marie & Dan get on their knees &suck me off! And boy did they ever!? Dan loves sucking me off, but Marie loves sucking all the cum outta me too. Oh boy, did they suck me off so perfectly! I came, finally, after all that sex, like a 20 year old. I almost fainted I orgasmed so fucking hard. I even came twice again, covering both their faces, then Anna got down there & insisted on getting a face full of cum too!? They finally got my cum all licked up, looking at each other, all three of them with my cum all over their faces. Then they looked at me. They bad me to kneel on the floor with them, & we all shared some cum licking,tongue-kissing-love-each-other passion. “ Thank you baby. I love you so much, letting me, your own wife, fuck another man, your new lover, because he has a bigger cock?...Oh dammit! What have I done?!” she began to cry.

Don't cry Marie honey, I'm sure Mel still loves you? You took his lover's hard cock for yourself, & made him fuck me instead? I love fucking your man's big uncut cock. But it's OK, sweetie, don't let your sweet little heart break over it.” “ I'm so sorry baby! Forgive me my love, he just...has such a big handsome cock, I just craved a good fucking from that fat cock! I'm sorry everybody...I'm really sorry...” she sobbed big elephant tears. “ Come here Mel,”Anna started sobbing. “ Her little heart's breaking. I don't want the best lover I ever had crying broken-hearted on Christmas eve!” Anna pleaded. “ Oh Marie, baby, don't cry. My heart is still yours hun. I guess I was worried you were going to take Dan away from us for yourself? It was a stupid thought, & I'm sorry. Honest baby. Please don't cry my little love. Everything will be OK now. It's outin the open where we can talk about it. It just got good to you,that's all. I still got cum on my face, weren't you going to clean it up?” “ you mean...you still love me, after taking your lover for myself?” “ Aw, baby, you just wanted to fuck our new lover's big dick, that's all. Your timing was a little off, but that's it. Dan's my new lover, true. But so is pretty little Anna, & you, my soulmate, are a pretty little fuck yourself. And hey, I love Dan's big thick cock too. I love sucking him off, the way he fucks me in the ass, the way he kisses me like he loves me, or cares that we insist on being gentle & caring lovers...or at least, sex partners? You know what I mean, baby?” I said, kissing her tears away ever so softly.

“ Oh Mel honey, that was so sweet. You really are a good man!” Anna said, still sobbing. “ A tear ran down Dan's face, “ Aw Mel, that was beautiful. I'm your lover too? You love me for the way we admitted loving you two as the best, most gentle caring lovers we ever had?' “ Yes Dan. We love both of you. Making hot, passionate no-holds-barred love to both of you, all of us together, has been so...uplifting. I feel so much better not having to worry about what positions I really wanna do that I'd be gay or Bi to think about.Then not doing it because you ain't supposed to like that stuff. I call bullshit on all that. We're all bisexual & we love each other. I think that's rare & beautiful!”

“ Here everyone. Some tissues to dry those big tears.” as they all dried there eyes, Marie spoke again. “ So you guys still love me?” Anna went over to her, & kissed her hard & passionately. “ Yes, honey, we still love you. Especially your man there. That's a good man you've got there, baby. Take care of this one! You definitely wanna keep him!” Anna soothed her broken-hearted malaise. “ and you both still look hot in your garters & stockings! Right buddy!” “ Can I get a HELL YEAH?!” “ HELL YEAH!” we all yelled. “ With a rebel yell, Waaaoooow!” “ Ha ha, rebel yell, I forgot about that one! OK honey, let's go fix our make up. We wanna look good for our men! We'll be back in a minute. Why don't you guys roll another joint & make some drinks?” with that, she took Marie by the hand & led her to the bathroom to fix themselves up. “ Don't they look so damned cute doing that?” “ Yeah...garters, stockings, nice tits & asses wiggling and all. And they're all ours, Dan. At least we cleared up something that's likely been simmering under the surface?” “ Yeah, I think you're right.Thanks for saying how you feel.” Dan said, putting his arms around me & moving in to kiss me. We kissed so passionately, we almost forgot to make drinks & roll some joints.

The girls walked back in as we finished up. Looking a lot better than when they left. “ Here ladies, tequila, soda & rose's lime juice. “ Lighting the cigarette, I took a long drag...then he proceeded to serve me some 2ndclass booze...nice guy, meet'em everywhere! & this cigarette seems to be very strong?...Mm, Thank you, veryyy mush!” we all burst into laughter. That seemed to break the tension quite a bit.“Marie honey, let's check out some of those Christmas snacks you made?” Getting the tray of cookies, little cakes, Kolacski, cut outcookies, brownies, etc, we all sat down for some refreshment after all that drama. But we had to get through it. Hell, if I noticed it, then it's a sure bet Anna did too. But she was obviously of a mind to do something about it. And it all went perfectly. Tequila & soda goes amazingly well with brownies. And the joint coming around, combined with all that sex, gave us all a case of the munchies. “Ah, that feels better. I needed a recharge.” I admitted. Anna went to mix some more drinks. “ Well, babe, feeling better now?” I queried. “ Yeah, I just fucked up. I'm sorry baby. I'll never do that again. Honest baby.” “ I know. It's OK Marie sweetie. Don't worry, we'll both get a lot more cock & pussy tonight. I could use some dick right now Dan. I wonder how the icing on these cookies would taste on your big hard dick?” “ Whoa! Bad horsie! Slowdown! Let's eat, drink & smoke some more & talk about it.That builds things up a bit.” Anna insisted. She & Dan have more experience, so they would know better. Gotta pace ourselves. Got it.

“ Hm,I bet it'd taste good on your nipples, Marie honey?” “ Yours too,lover girl.” “ Let's put in that bisexual DVD you brought over,Marie.” “ You brought one? Really? Oh, you're sneaky. Cool!” Anna put it in & turned it on. It was the one with the guy that took a long time to suck his buddy's dick hard & the girl walks in right then. “ I think he needs to practice cock sucking more. You get me hard a lot faster than that, Mel!” “ Yeah, he finally gets him hard so he can fuck him in the ass, & SHE walks in!” Marie notes. Laughs all around. We ate, drank & smoked more as we got horny again watching the bisexual videos on the disc. “ Damn! Look at the huge cock on that guy!” Anna notices. “Yeah, that thing would hurt. But she's got a nice set of tits & a cute hairy pussy baby!” Marie replies. “ I don't know, I might be able to take all 12 inches of that big cock?” “ Idk, Mel, that thing is huge!” “ Need some more of my dick, lover? Wanna suck my fat dick so I can give you a good fucking Mel?” Dan said sexily. “Yeah Danny. Can I suck your cock now? I want you to fuck me some more.” “ And could you fuck me in the ass, Baby? Then I can lick & suck Anna's pussy to make up for taking her man & his huge hard-on?”

“ Oh yeah, Marie baby! I'd love you to give me some head honey! You're a really wonderful little pussy licker with those full lips & tongue of yours! And Mel honey, you suck & fuck all of my man's fat dick that you need. We girls love watching you two handsome men suck & fuck!” “ And we love watching you two pretty, hot little ladies eating all that pussy with cum all over your faces!”I add. With a giggle, I go down on Dan's sexy fat cock & begin sucking him. Damn, it feels good to have his big fat dick in my mouth again after all that. I just love sucking his dick! They both sat eating & drinking, watching me suck Dan's magnificent cock. Maybe we should all take turns while the other sit back & watch? I just enjoyed sucking his thick cock so much, I started slurping &sucking it just to thrill the girls as I orally got him big & hard again.

Getting him throbbing hard in just a couple minutes, I turned & said, “Why don't we take turns sucking, fucking, fondling, etc while the others relax & watch? We could see & notice more that way?”“ Sounds good. OK boys, mach show! Turn us on with your dicks, mouths & asses!” Anna spurs us on. “ Mm, give my hubby that huge cock Danny baby! Fuck him hard!” Marie chimes in. I bend over at an angle on the floor right in front of the girls so they can see everything. Anna puts a condom & some lube on Dan, then lubes my asshole for him. “ OK Dan honey, shove it up his ass & give him a real nice fucking!” Anna tells him. He tries to gently push the smallish head of his thick cock in my asshole. It takes him a try or two, but it pops in my ass. He then steadily eased all 6 inches of that 2 1/2” wide dick all the way in my slippery asshole.

I gasped & moaned as he shoved all that fat dick in my tight ass.Then he started fucking me. “ Oh, Damn, that huge dick feels so good up my ass!” “ Oooh, baby! You love that fat cock, don't you? Enjoy that huge cock up your ass lover!” Marie said, reaching down to her moistening pussy to jack off. “ Oo, yeah honey, let me watch you play with yourself! Love watching them fuck, huh, my sweet little lover?” “ Oh yeah” Marie moaned, now finger-fucking herself, Laying her head on Anna's shoulder. Dan & I watching them as he fucked me deeply. He started fucking me harder, watching Anna sucking Marie's lovely big tits as she jacked herself off while watching me get fucked in the ass by that big thick cock. He started moaning himself, loving how my fucking him back with my round, tight ass felt. I wanted a good fuck from him, so I gave him a good fuck right back. He just paced himself like that, letting both of us enjoy making love to each other. Now this is how I always wanted to be fucked! Deep, all the way in to his balls, then nearly all the way out, shove it all the way in at a steady pace, but not slamming my asshole. That'd hurt. I knew already he just wanted to give me a really good ass fucking. I was sure getting it now. “ Oh yeah, Danny. Fuck me just like that! That's the fucking I want! Like theway he's fucking me baby? Like watching his big thick dick going in & outta my ass, my little love?”

“ Oh,ooh ohohohohhhuuhhhhh...” Marie trailed off, in ecstasy as she finger fucked herself, while Anna sucked & fondled those big tits, slobbering on her hard nipples, making them shiny. “ oh ohohhh yeah, Anna baby, shine up my nipples with your tongue!” “You think your fingers feel good sweetie? Let me jack you off & finger your sweet little pussy!” With that, Anna took over jacking Marie off, while Marie started sucking her own tits! “ Oh fuck yeah, baby, suck those big tits! “ Yeah, Marie, Suck'em good! Iwanna hear you moan with those big luscious tits in your mouth!” Dan chided her. She sucked'em even harder as we all commended her on sucking her big tits like that. Danny really started pounding my ass then. He really fucked me so damn good! Not pounding me too hard...just hard enough to make me moan for the ladies as he got closer to cumming himself. Bucking & fucking him back, I moaned intensely all the while, finally getting him up to the edge. He pulled all that cock meat outta my asshole, ripped off the rubber & I sucked off his glorious, throbbing massive erection. Nice long loads of thick, sweet cum in my mouth. I gulped it all down, the girls smiling at me as I licked & sucked the head to get it all.“ That's it, Mel honey. Gulp it all down, baby. Swallow all his creamy, thick cum. Like the taste of his cum, Mel honey?” Anna wondered. “ Yeah, baby, I love swallowing all of Danny's thick,sweet cum. Was that sexy enough for you girls? Did you enjoy watching us fuck?” “ Oh yeah, baby! You took such a sweet fucking from him!”

***Had to go for testing, sorry this part's late! Hope you're all enjoying this so far?!

OlderBC1
Dec 13, 2016, 8:30 AM
The final chapter is ready for your private pleasure...