PDA

View Full Version : A special Christmas Eve PT3

OlderBC1
Dec 11, 2016, 7:28 AM
“ Oooohhh oh oh ohhh Danny baby, suck my asshole! Oh... that feels so damned good baby!” Marie moaned. Anna was making me moan as well, sucking & flicking her tongue on my asshole so expertly. Marie & I moaning only made them lick & suck our asses with even more gusto! Pretty soon,Marie & I came. Hard. They licked both our asses a bit more, getting off on hearing our mutual orgasms. They quickly got up & stripped down. Anna to her garters & stockings. Dan & I finished stripped totally nude. “ OK, you two, your turn!” Marie proceeded to suck & lick Dan's round little butt, & I Anna's cute little ass. What a pretty ass to make love to, I thought. We sucked & licked, actually enjoying it. I gotta get Marie to suck & lick my ass next! She seemed to really get off on orally making love to another man's ass, let alone anyone's? “ Oh baby! Suck his ass good! You're doing great, babe!” I said in the heat of the moment. “ “ Anna baby, is my husband sucking your asshole good enough?” Marie wondered of our new lover. “ Oooh ohohhhnnnn...”was Anna's only reply. After some 45 minutes of this, we finally sucked & licked them both to orgasm. We crawled back onto the couch to catch our breath. “ Somebody grab some drinks & light another joint!” I proclaimed. That done we sipped & smoked for awhile, resting & adding to our buzz. “ Boy, did that feel good! Dan said at last. “ Marie honey, you really sucked & licked my ass wonderfully!” “ Thank you Danny. I'm glad I made you cum so hard!” Marie replied. “ Anna baby, you were a real pro, sucking my asshole so well, and I really enjoyed how you flicked your tongue on it. Marie, I'd really love to have you suck & lick my ass like that next, baby! Dan, I wanna watch you suck Anna's asshole like you did Marie's!” Finishing the joint & another drink, they proceeded to do just that. I knelt on the couch, bending over with my head on the back, legs spread wide. Anna did the same right next to me, So I kissed her & slipped her my tongue as Marie & Dan started licking & sucking our spread-eagled butts. Marie sucked my ass passionately. Even tongue-fucking my tight asshole.

Dan made Anna moan as he spread her ass cheeks & sucked her little hole hard! Oh, how delicious that is! My sweetie really sucked my ass hard. Licking & tickling it with her warm, wet tongue. Then sucking & licking it at the same time! “ ohhhh oh ohohohhhhuhhnnnn....” I gasped & moaned as her tongue flicked over my asshole as she sucked it hard, moving her lips around as she did so. Anna kissed me again after watching me gasp & moan so passionately. I moaned again as she kissed me. Soon, I could take no more! Anna & I both came pretty close together, but I started cumming 1st. Still sucking my asshole, Marie wouldn't give up until I had an orgasm! Areal, mind blowing orgasm that really made me dizzy & weak-kneed when she finally finished sucking my asshole so hard.

The girls saw that Dan & I were dripping wet & rock hard! So Marie sat on my lap, taking my aching cock deep into her wet, loose asshole. Taking every inch as she fucked herself on my big, wet dick! Looking so sexy with her stockings & garters, legs spread wide, exposing her wet pussy for all to see! Anna did likewise with Dan's big, thick cock. She squealed a little, taking that huge fat hard cock in her tight little asshole. We all fucked each other for quite some time, then one by one, we started cumming again. Dan & I shooting long, hot loads up their pretty, gartered asses. “oooohhhnghnnn, oh oh ohhhhhhuhhhooooo baby, give me that big hard cock! Fuck me harder! Oooohhhh yeah baby, fuck me fuck me fuck meee!” Marie begged & moaned, orgasming hard with my big dick stretching her tight asshole as she bounced up & down wildly on my pulsating dick. Anna was going even crazier, what with Dan's big, thick meat pounding her tiny asshole so hard! She squealed & groaned & grunted as Dan finished giving her the ass fucking of a lifetime. When we finished shooting our loads up their orgasming butts, they rolled off us, kissing each other with tired smiles.

“ Whew,baby, I can't believe how good it felt to have you ass fuck me like that! I love you & that big fat cock of yours!” Kissing me & slowly slipping me her tongue, Marie started fondling her little wet pussy. “ Danny honey, you really fucked me good with that huge dick of yours! Oh, baby did you fuck my little ass hard! Mind if Marie & I suck the cum outta each other's asses?” “ Oooo baby, that'd be hot! Come here Anna baby, let mamma suck the cum outta your gorgeous ass!” Marie said excitedly.” “ And we wanna watch you boys suck those big fat cocks while we suck the cum out of each other. I hope you like watching us too?!” Marie said sexily. They did a 69 in full view of us, wanting us to watch everything those lips & tongues did to get our cum out of their shapely butts. We did likewise, sucking our fat dicks. It took some 20 minutes to get hard again, but the girls were just now finishing up sucking &s wallowing all that cum we pumped into their tight, pretty asses. Dan's thick cock was already hard, & felt good to have in my mouth again. Happily sucking that big fat dick, he sensed this, & sucked my big dick even more passionately. Deep throating it several times. It was hard deep throating his really fat dick, but I managed to get it down my throat a couple times. He then licked his way down to my balls. Sucking gently, swirling his wet tongue around them. Sucking & licking each one so wonderfully, he had me oozing my love juice for him in no time. I slobbered my way down to his balls & enjoyed sucking & licking them again. I took my time sucking & licking his balls till he oozed & moaned at my efforts.

Anna kissed her man, fondling his limp dick & balls softly, slowly. “ Whew! Mel, that was the best dick sucking you've given me yet! You really learned to suck dick well!” “ Because I love that big fat juicy cock of yours, Dan. <long kiss> I love how I have to stretch my lips to get'em around that thick meat of yours, lover. And you really sucked my big dick better than before! You do love sucking my dick, don't you? You sure sucked it like you do?” Iqueried. “ Yeah Mel, I do love sucking off that big, uncut dick of yours. And swallowing your long loads of sweet cum too!” he admitted, kissing me harder.

It was erotic, having my baby girl & another man kissing me at once. Anna got up to make some drinks so we could recharge a bit. “ Wow, you boys really sucked some serious dick just now! And Mel honey, I'm so proud of you for finally getting my hubby's fat cock down your throat & letting him cum all he wanted! And Danny honey, It made me so wet watching you keep on deep-throating Mel's big cock like that. You really love his cock, don't you baby?” “ Yeah honey, I do. I love the way his big, uncut dick is so sensitive, making him moan when I make love to it. I like how he cums so much too. I love your sweet cum!” he said, sexily licking his lips.

“ You girls seem to really enjoy licking & sucking tits & pussy too? The passionate kissing you two do shows you love sex together to my thinking? So I guess we're well suited to one another? I have to admit, Marie & I do love fucking you two. You have a very nice little pussy Anna. Your tight, round ass feels good too Dan. I know Marie loved having you fuck her little pussy with that big fat dick of yours. So did I, as a matter of fact.” “ I enjoyed that big, uncut cock of yours, Mel. You're a real nice fuck!” I definitely liked having you fuck me with that huge cock of yours, Danny. Thanks for a great fucking!” “Well, what's next everyone?” “ How about another joint & some drinks? We can talk about what we like while we get buzzed some more?” Anna suggests cheerily. “Besides, I think we all enjoy seeing each other naked?” Marie & I had been fondling each other during this conversation. Dan liked fondling Marie's large tits as Anna rolled some more joints & got another round of drinks. Then Dan started fondling my dick, like he just couldn't leave it alone? So I tested the waters a bit & jacked him off ever so softly & slowly. We both started rising to the occasion about the time Anna lit another joint & passed it around. Surprisingly, she grabbed my cock, pulled back the foreskin & stirred her drink with my half-mast dripping dick. Then sucked my dick a few times, winked at me & sipped her drink. Marie swiped up some pussy juice with her finger & stirred my drink with it. I kissed her deeply for the thought. We then concentrated on smoking that doobie & drinking for awhile.

“ I was thinking about the 1sttime you were about to lick my pussy Marie. You just knelt there, eyeing it for awhile?” “ Yes, I did! After I began to like the thought of licking pussy while Mel sucked cock, I just had to look at it close up, while I got ready to do it!” “ When you first started fondling my tits, Anna, well...I was still so shy & embarrassed to say anything. But I let you do it...” Marie blushed at her admission. “ But after that, It made me sorta horny & curious. Now I know why they call it bi-curious Mel baby!” “That's it, basically. You then have to try it & see if you really like it, or just the thought of it. But it can be tough to get over that 1st hurdle. I'm very proud of you for having the nerve to try.” “ Aw, thank you baby. I realized I was always curious about girls, after what happened to me when I was 13 or 14. I do like the taste of a wet pussy! But I like sucking cock & getting cum in my mouth, sucking it off on my big tits..hey! I haven't sucked & licked cum out of your furry little pussy yet, Anna baby!” “ Nor I you, Marie honey. Good idea! You boys will just have to give our hot little pussy's some of those big cum loads of yours, so we can try licking it out of our little pussy's!” With that, Dan & I started sucking each other's dicks. We wanted to get big & hard again so we could grant the girl's wishes. “ Don't they just look so sexy with a mouthful of cock, Marie honey?” “ They sure do! Damn,that's hot!” Marie agreed, starting to jack off as Anna did the same. They were moaning while jacking themselves off good & proper as we sucked ourselves big & stiff again. Funny how another man can suck your dick so hard so quickly? But dang if it doesn't feel really good doing it?! “ OK boys, just sit back &relax. We're going to fuck you hard & long! We want some big cumloads in our little pussy's!”

Marie straddled me, guiding my stiff dick into her eager pussy. Anna did likewise with Dan, groaning as she pushed his very thick cock into her tight little cunt. They immediately started fucking us hard, just like they said they would! Their little asses slapping on us as they gave us a royal fucking. Marie's magnificent tits bouncing up & down, then in circles, hard! Anna's firm little tits did a hard jiggle as she pounded her pussy on that big fat dick of his. Then we got into the rhythm of it & started fucking them back. Just hard enough against their thrusting to make them lose it & start moaning & groaning as our big dicks pounded their little cunts so hard. We actually fucked them for an hour & a half like that. I guess we came enough times to allow us to fuck longer, so our swollen balls could fill with plenty of thick, sweet cum for their latest indulgence.

I started feeling like I was getting close, & I think Marie noticed. So she really started fucking me! I laid my head back,arched my back, moaning & groaning...but to no avail. I let out along groan & exploded in her wet pussy like a horse! A few long,hard squirts of hot cum burst out of me. Dan, watching us moaning & cumming, suddenly blew his big load in her tiny pussy. Cumming, moaning & cumming some more, till he finally finished shooting all that cum inside his cute little wife. The girls got off us & laid on the rug on the floor in front of us. Anna on top in a 69 with Marie. “ OK Marie baby, ready to lap up my man's cum outta my sweet lil pussy?” “ Oh yeah, as long as you look forward to sucking all of Mels thick cum outta my tasty lil pussy? You know you love my lil pussy, don't you baby?” “ You know I do honey!” then suck me off, please baby... I love how you eat my lil pussy, sweety!” With that, they went to town, sucking their pussy holes, licking their clits, tongue fucking each other. Dan & I once again slowly jacked each other off while we watched them sucking each other off. What a hot, lovely sight this was. “ I like how we're that close that we can do all this together & enjoy how it makes each other feel! That's some kinda love?!” “ We do love you guys because of that, Mel. That's why we just had to see you again...& for Christmas!” With that, & getting my dick hard again, he laid across my lap & took my big dick in his mouth. “ You must really mean that, the way you keep sucking me off, lover? You make my big dick feel so damn good, I just have to cum a nice big load for you!” I said lovingly, running my hand through his hair as he sucked my dick harder & thicker. The girls caught looks of Dan sucking me off again, & smiled. Going back to sucking their pussy holes, they finally got our cum flowing out into their eager mouths. Dan sucked my dick with more conviction as the girls finished lapping up our cum out of each other. Then Anna just had to suck & fondle Marie's big tits some more. She really loves those big breasts of hers. I watched as Anna got up, spread her pussy lips open & rubbed her juices on Marie's erect nipples. Then pulled Marie's face back into her wet pussy. Marie gladly licked her cum & pussy juice soaked slit until Anna was moaning again.

Pulling Dan's head off my hard fat dick, I told him to kneel on the floor & bend over the couch. Sliding on a condom & lubing my dick up, I lubed his asshole & easily slid my 7” dick up his round little butt. He moaned as I shoved it all the way in his ass. Anna switched with Marie to get a face full of Marie's little soaking wet pussy. Eating her out with a hunger, Marie & Dan moaned up a storm. When she could stand no more, Marie pulled me off Dan's ass & made me fuck her in the ass instead. Not that I minded a bit. I loved fucking Mary in her pretty little ass! “Danny baby, hold on! I'm gonna finish fucking you! Anna gave Marie the natural 8” dildo & she promptly shoved it up Dan's wet, lubed up ass. She fucked him deeply as I gave her my big dick all the way in her ass. Hard. Repeatedly. Dan sucked me so wonderfully, My dick would stay hard for some time. And fucking Marie in her pretty little ass just made it sweeter. Anna slid under Dan to suck his thick cock while Marie fucked him in the ass with that big fat dildo. Moaning & fucking me back as I fucked her little ass but good. “ ohhh oh oh oh ohohhhhuhhhhhh! Fuck me hard baby! Give me that big fat cock! Fuck me fuck me fuck me!” Marie begged as she started cumming once more. I pounded her hard, till I finally groaned & quickly pulled out, ripped the rubber off in time to cum all over Marie's pretty face. I got Dan to lick & suck my cock clean, since he sucked me hard to start with.All the while, Marie & I kissed & shared all my thick load I shot all over her face, cleaning it up & both of us swallowing itall.

Anna was still sucking Dan's thick cock, so I started licking her furry pussy while Marie sucked & licked my asshole again. “ C'mon baby, moan for mamma! I know you've always wanted me to suck & lick your asshole! And you make Anna cum real good!” She sucked & licked my ass so well, I moaned into Anna's pussy, licking & flicking my tongue over her swollen clit. I really missed eating a nice, furry little pussy! I licked & sucked her greedily as Marie sucked & licked my ass so well, She got me rock hard again!

***Well, that's part three. Hope I made some of you cum nicely while jacking yourselves off? Find out where my big hard cock goes next tomorrow, in part 4!

OlderBC1
Dec 12, 2016, 2:34 PM
Just posted part four. Sorry it's late, I was busy with Dr stuff.

OlderBC1
Dec 13, 2016, 8:31 AM
The final chapter is up, & you will be too!