PDA

View Full Version : BlueIris Update! Good News!

biandu
Sep 2, 2006, 11:33 AM
Aw Fuck It.... hey all.. my name is Maggie.

As in Maggie in the Original BlueIris News.

I spoke with Robert extensively last night. He is home with Crys... and the kids will be coming home today.

There was no need for surgery at this point. He is in pain.. of course.. and his wounds have a long way to go to heal. Hopefully no infections or complications.

He is full of wit and humor .. as always. Very good spirits indeed.

I know Robert and Crys appreciate all the positive thoughts by you kind folk.

I'm sure he will be up and about ... soon!

and again thanks for all your support and kind words.
Maggie.

arana
Sep 2, 2006, 4:09 PM
That is very good news indeed. This could have turned out so much worse so I'm happy to hear that he will be ok. I thought of how lost it would be to know your loved one had been hurt in another country and not have any solid information. I would be a total mess and I give credit to Crys for being able to think as calmly as she did in getting things organized and letting people know what was going on.

Thank you for the update Maggie!

smurf111978
Sep 2, 2006, 5:20 PM
FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!

I'm so pleased to hear blue is back home and injuries not as bad as I feared. I hope his wound heel in super fast time and he is able to come and visit us here soon. I want to say thanks to all of blues family and friends for keeping us informed in what must have been a horrific time for them.

God speed blue :kiss: :love1:

Love & hugs
Smurfie
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

neveen
Sep 2, 2006, 5:32 PM
<jumps up and down ecstatically> oooh thank goodness....and more so for having survived three gunshot wounds, i can't even beging to imagine...so lucky

carlinhottie2007
Sep 3, 2006, 2:07 AM
hey this is the best news all day I am so happy to hear that blue is doing so good and my best wishes and prayers are with him and his family. Hugs & Kisses Blue :kiss: