PDA

View Full Version : More stories from the Elder

OlderBC1
Nov 29, 2016, 9:23 PM
MAKING NEW FRIENDS

Well, after so many years of raising a family, working some 31 years for a big company, One is thankful at last to be retired. The kids are grown & all that stuff. But I just can't help missing the old days with my close friends. It's been decades since we were running buddies, & discovering bisexual love making together. Not merely sex, but we were close friends first. I think that made a huge difference. And since going through menopause, Marie isn't the horny housewife inlove with her man's male attributes that she had been in years goneby.

She doesn't like the way things are going, but thinks the sort of sexual experiences we used to enjoy are dirty, sinful or something? I don't know...I'm really not too sure about that? Sometimes, she seems open to suggestion? Well, here's to someday on that one! I still miss sucking my buddy's dicks, hearing them moan when I'd suck their balls...going wild as I fucked them in their tight little young butts. And how damned good it felt when they'd suck me off, or fuck me in the ass. I love how getting fucked feels! Or when their dick gets bigger & harder,right before it starts throbbing & all that warm, thick cum squirted in my mouth & theirs. Just the thought of it made my dick big & hard again...even oozing love juice at the thought of joining with my old buddy's once more.

With that thought, I went online And searched for some kind of bisexual forum where I'd fit in.That done, it looked great & I signed up. Then posted a personal page about us both. But, as time went on, she thought it was gross that, when we did have a little sex, that I'd cum on my hand & lick it all up for her to see. I was surprised she wasn't turned on by that? She used to love seeing me sucking & licking cum outta her or our old neighbor? Damn, I thought sure that'd break the ice,bring back memories. And no matter that my cum load was sweeter, less salty. I was certain that'd get her going again. It was at that point I began to think I'd have to look for other men to befriend for some sex the way we men like it. After some hit & miss contacts in personal messages on the forum, one seemed like a definite hit. It was looking like he'd need a new lover with like interests, etc. Don & I really seemed to hit it off. Then things changed. His lover worked things out with him...& then his girlfriend accidentally found our email conversations. Strange how she could have other lovers, but had to know/approve of his?

Long story short, he had to promise her he wouldn't talk to me again. That actually hurt. Lost again, as it were. Jilted because of a third party. It still bums me out. A couple months & a few messages later, I'd all but given up. I turned instead to my other hobbies I've had over the years.Then, going through my email one day, I found a message was posted onmy personals page. Greg had never had any sort of sex with a man, & wondered if I wanted to be his first. He wanted me to teach him how to properly suck a man's dick. And also hinted at how he liked the thought of getting fucked in the ass too! Hm, maybe things are finally looking up? I messaged him back, that that'd be great. I'd love to teach him how to suck cock & fuck another man in the ass without hurting him. I'd just got a new little pick up for hunting with these new-age magnum air rifles. A big bore in 9mm I'd bought for wild pig hunting. The state showing a map of their nest around the Southern Ohio town he lived in too! No bag limit, no season as well. He messaged back that he'd like me to come down & teach him these things. We made plans for the next weekend. I spoke to Marie about going hunting down there, which she liked. But, the situation being what it was, the boys couldn't go with me. “ Well, you becareful on the road. Not to mention down there! It'd be nice to bring back some meat for the freezer, babe!” “ Yeah, I'll use the old cooler to put the cut-up parts in t bring home frozen” I explained briefly. Glad & excited, I drifted off to sleep.

The week seemed to drag on until Friday morning came at last. I packed up the truck with the cooler, cased gun, ammo, etc I kissed her goodbye. “ I'll pray for your safety & a good hunt, babe!” she said lovingly. “ Thanks baby. And don't worry, I'll be back in one piece!” I assured her. Taking a good six hours to drive down to Dayton, I looked for Greg's address. He was single, a good thing I thought. Walking up to the door, I knocked. Not being sure what was coming next?

He answered the door, A brown-haired slim man of about 5' 8”. Oblong face with no facial hair, a strong chin & blue eyes. “ Mel?”“ Yeah, I'm Mel, the guy from the forum that you messaged.” “C'mon in, sit down. I'll grab a couple beers.” Sitting down next to each other on the couch, he picked up the remote & turn on theTV. A sex video started playing, bisexual with both men & women enjoying bisexual romps together. “ I hope you don't mind me setting the mood a bit?” “ Not at all. I sorta figured you'd be eager for this meeting?” “ Yeah. I'm really at the point where I wanna try sex with a man. One that knows we all like being sucked off, & the person doing the sucking to swallow our cum. And if things go well, to maybe even fuck each other?” He admitted hesitantly, yet hopefully. “ I know what you mean. I miss my buddy's & I sucking each other off, & eventually fucking each other. I think you'll like it. It really feels so natural to have a big, hard cock in your mouth. And getting fucked in the ass really feels great!” I said insistently.

Nearly finishing our beers a few minutes later, he put his hand on my left thigh, moving it up & down. My cock twitched as an electric shock ran through me. “ Do you mind?” “ Not at all, go ahead,help yourself! I'll tell you what to do when you look like you need it.” I said calmly. He then ran his hand up to my crotch, where my dick & balls were already swelling up. I saw him smile at what he'd done, staring at my rig. He next started jerking my cock through my pants slowly, yet firmly. Then squeezing my big balls. It was at that point I reached for his crotch & did the same for him. He let out a little moan as I & stroked his nice-size cock & balls through his jeans.

After a few minutes of this, he undid my pants. Then, getting on his knees in front of me, pulled my pants & shorts down & off, my hard-on popping free. He smiled as he came face to face with my thick, uncut dick. “ OK, now grab my dick & pull back the foreskin.” Having done so, he saw my tapered cock head was soaking,dripping wet under that skin covering. “ That's my love juice. Lap it up slowly. Enjoy the sweet taste of it” He started licking the head of my hard cock, seeming to enjoy the taste of my love juices. “Now, take the head in your mouth, wrapping your lips around the rim. Suck it pretty hard while running your tongue around the head.” That made me a little harder, thicker. I laid my head back & moaned, “ Finally, another man sucking my big dick! Suck my cock into the back of your throat, sorta medium pressure like. Then slowly suck it really hard coming back up. Just keep doing that, changing your speed to enjoy the taste & feel of my stiff dick in your mouth.” “ Your juice is cumming outta your dick while I suck it? Does that mean I'm doing it right?” “ Yes, Greg, it does. You're a wonderful cocksucker so far. Do ya like sucking me off? Like the taste of my wet, hard dick in your mouth?”
“Oh yeah, it tastes better than I thought it would. I'm gonna try making you cum in my mouth!” he insisted, excitedly. I just laid there spread-eagled, letting him suck me, letting him enjoy experimenting with a mouthful of thick cock. “ OK, now, kiss or lick your way down the back of my dick down to my balls.” “ OK,now, take each one in your mouth, gently & suck it. You can swirl your tongue over each ball as you very gently suck'em...ooohhhhoooohhhhhmmmm” I moaned as he sucked first one of my balls, then the other. Back & forth he went, gently sucking & licking my swollen balls, making my dick run with love juice as he sucked my big balls for some 10 minutes. “ How was that? Looked like you enjoyed my first time with a man's balls in my mouth? You got nice big balls,Mel. Nice big dick I like sucking so far too.” “ Sit down &spread your legs. Your turn for some attention.” He quickly did so,& coming face to face with his cock & balls, I see he has a nicely thick 6”. Balls nearly as big as mine too, so I sucked his balls for awhile first. His stiffening cock laying across my face. He seemed to enjoy that. “ Ohhh, Mel, suck my hard dick! Please suck my dick!” he begged. I slobbered my way up the shaft of his stiff,thick cock & sucked the head in my mouth. Licking it wet as I sucked on it really hard, knowing this would make his erection thicker & a lil bigger. Then I sucked the entire length down my throat...back & forth, deep throating his tasty fat dick. He moaned & bucked after some 20 minutes of this. I figured he was close to blowing his load in my mouth. So I sucked his dick harder &faster, tickling his spread-eagled asshole as I did so. Pretty soon,he was moaning & grunting wildly as he spewed his long, hot load in my mouth.

I swallowed all I could as fast as I could. It felt great to have a throbbing, spewing cock in my mouth again! Ramming my finger up his ass as I swallowed, he moaned his pleasure while humping my face & finger. I finished swallowing his warm, creamy load & sat up next to him. Catching his breath he said, “ Fuck Mel, that was fucking great the way you sucked my aching dick so hard! And you swallowed all my cum too?” With that, he leaned over & kissed me passionately. “ Now it's your turn. I see you got a nice ass,Mel. Can I...do you mind If I fuck you in the ass? I really want my hard cock in that round little butt of yours!” “ Sure, I'd love for you to fuck me in the ass. Been a long time. But you got some dick sucking & cum swallowing practice first. I love to get what I give. It's only fair. Besides, you're such a nice cocksucker, I really wanna feel what it's like for my throbbing cock to gush my big, long load in your mouth!” With that, he leaned over & started sucking my dick, messaging my balls as he sucked & slurped my big, hard dick

He gagged trying to deep-throat my big dick. “ Just relax your throat & suck it down, like a Popsicle.” I instructed him. He tried a couple more times, finally taking all thick 7” of my manhood down his eager throat. Humping it a few times before coming up for air. Some 45 minutes he went on like that, stopping only once to tell me how good it felt to suck a cock finally. And suck a nice, uncut one at that. Then I moaned & grunted hard, as he finally made me cum. Spewing two long ropes of thick, sweet cum in his mouth & allover his face as he winced at the initial taste of it. Then he seemed to like it & finished sucking & licking up all my cum. Ilifted him up to my face & kissed him, getting some of my cum in my mouth. Then licking it off his face to share in another kiss.

“ Mm, cum tastes good after the first couple seconds, doesn't it? Did you like my spewing cock throbbing in your mouth? I love that part myself?” “ Oh yeah! That wasn't so bad, after I got past the initial taste of that big long squirt of your cum. Damn, you cum alot!” “ But you enjoyed swallowing it, & getting it all over your face, didn't you, my handsome little cocksucker?” <smooch> “ Yeah, I gotta admit, I enjoyed sharing some dick sucking with you. Can I try fucking you now? You got a cute butt I really wanna shove my hard dick in!” with that, I began sucking him hard & wet, playing with his ass again, just to get him going. Sucking him rock hard, he pulled out a condom & some lube. I put the condom on him & he lubed it & my spread-eagled asshole. He tried to shove his whole length up my ass at once. “ Gently push the head in & out a couple times, till it goes in. then slowly slide every inch of that fat dick up my ass!” I instructed him. Finally popping the knobby head of his hard dick in my asshole, he slid all 6” of thick meat up my ass. I moaned a few times as his thick 6” slid all the way up my wet, tight asshole. Now he started fucking me, slowly at first. Moaning as he slid his fat dick in & out of my tight ass. Imoaned in pleasure at finally getting a nice, deep fucking again. About a half hour later, he said, “ I'm...gonna...cuuuum!”. I pushed him out of me, turned around ripped the condom off his throbbing cock. Taking it in my mouth I sucked the head hard, licking & sucking it as I jacked him off in my mouth.
He blew a big, squirting load in my mouth as I sucked & jerked his fat, throbbing dick. He leaned back, moaning & grunting uncontrollably with each squirt of his cum in my eager mouth. Laying,back he said, “ Damn! You got a tight ass! That round ass of yours felt so damned good with my hard dick in it! I think I'm going to like sucking & fucking you, Mel!” he admitted, breathing hard. After a couple minutes, I told him it was his turn to suck mine & get fucked but good! He bent over me & really sucked my dick hard. Passionately sucking me hard, as if he thought he'd really enjoy me fucking him for the first time. I lubed my condomed dick as he got on his back & raised & spread his legs. Lubing his asshole, I started pushing the head into his tight hole. It finally popped in, & he let out a low gasp. I then slowly shoved every inch up his virgin ass & started fucking him slowly. That round little virgin ass of his felt really good as I fucked him a bit harder, deeper. He moaned with every stroke of my fat dick in his ass. He finally started to loosen up & enjoy it, so I fucked him a little faster & his moaning tapered off to a sort of smile as he moaned more softly. It felt so good to fuck another man in the ass, after all this time. He has a really cute ass too. It made my dick even harder, looking at his ass with my fat, hard dick going in & out of it.
We both started moaning about 45 minutes into it, it felt so good finally. “ ooh oooh oohhuhhnnnn,,,your cute ass is gonna...make me...cum!” I moaned out at last. I pulled out of his asshole with a wet sorta pop. He pulled the condom off my twitching dick & immediately started sucking me off. He soon made me grunt & groan as my cum felt as if it were being torn from me. He'd managed to swallow more this time, but his mouth was covered in thick cum just the same. He sucked & licked the rest of my cum out of my still-hard dick. Then sat up next to me & kissed me again,sharing my cum.
“Damn, that was great! I see what you mean about ass fucking now. I just knew it'd feel great! I wanna do that again! Let's have a beer & then I'll jack you off hard again.” “ Then I'll just jack you off again at the same time. I like how your dick felt when you fucked me & came in my mouth!” I admitted freely. “ I love that big fat dick of yours too. The way it looks, the sensitivity...& the way you moan & cum...” he tapered off. I watched his dick & balls wiggling as he got up & walked off to the kitchen for some more beers. Nice dick, I thought. It feels so good to have a friend that likes my dick, likes sucking it off & getting fucked with it. I definitely liked his for pretty much the same reasons.
Returning, still naked & handing me a beer, he sat down close to me again. “ you know, I'm glad I had the nerve to show up. I like you already. I like the way you sucked my dick, the way you fucked me so good. Get on all fours & spread your legs. There's one more thing I've always wanted to do with a male lover!” He did so,exposing his wide open crotch to me, asshole, balls cock & all. I bent down & buried my face in his ass. Sucking his asshole, & licking it at the same time. After some 10 minutes of this, he insisted on trying it on me. “ I'd love to feel that for the first time! Suck & lick my asshole! Then we can fuck again!” I said excitedly. He sucked & licked my wide open asshole as I had his. He at length made me moan as he sucked & licked my butt hole with such passion. His cock already being hard, I lubed him up & guided him into my asshole once more. He fucked my already loose ass hard & fast. Only about 15 minutes later he blew his hot load up my ass. Both of us bucking & moaning as he came & came. I could feel every squirt of his hot cum shoot up my wet ass. Pushing him off me, “ suck my big dick hard! I'm really gonna fuck you hard this time, lover!” I said passionately, wildly. pulling his head to my dripping dick, he sucked it so hard it turned to stone quickly. I pushed the head in, then rammed my big dick all the way in his tight little butt. He let out a gasping moan as I did so. I pushed in and out harder this time, as he bucked & moaned like crazy with all that dick pounding his cute little ass. Oh how we moaned at this hard, deep fast fucking! I came about as soon as he did, my big, long squirts of cum tearing out of me & shooting deep into his ass. “Oh oh oh ohhhnnn shit! I can feel all that come blasting up my ass! Cum in me Mel, Blow your big load up my ass!” he said, fucking me back, hard, trying to make me cum all I could. That done, we were spent, & had to rest. “ I need to hunt some hogs in the morning to take home. Wanna join me?” Yeah, I know a good spot too”. So we did manage to go hunting & we each bagged a good size pig. Getting them butchered, I had to wait until the next day to get it frozen & in the ice chest for the long ride home. We, of course,had another night of hot sex after calling Marie to tell her that I had to wait for the meat to freeze before heading home. Greg & I are definitely going to get together again. This is too good to pass up.