PDA

View Full Version : A Little Intro

GypsyButterfly
Sep 2, 2006, 3:07 AM
Hi, everyone. I've never experienced being with a woman yet, but, I know myself & this long process & adventure has led me to consider myself bi. My husband is aware I find women appealing & I no longer hide my attraction to them. I've yet to tell him I'd like a gf. I will eventually share all my feelings with him. I'm just taking it one day at a time. We've always been open & honest with each other so why should this be any different.

I'm 37, married(first time to my best friend & love of my life), no kids yet(stepmom to two adults--24 & 31), do have an eight year old, orange/buff, male tabby(named Valentino--Tino for short), a one year old, gray, female tabby(named Phoenix--Nixie for short)& a light grey/white brown male tabby kitten who recently adopted us(named Tyler or Ty for short), they are all cuddle kitties, trying to get my writing career going(do mystery shops & starting a home business in the meantime)& a cancer survivor living about 90 miles north of San Francisco. Am an avid reader(enjoy mystery/suspense & true crime the most), big movie buff(especially like the classics, 30's & 40's), watching sports(baseball, definitely), dining out(Chinese is a favorite), thrift & discount shops(love a bargain), the Internet(groups--I manage five & assist at three, graphics sites & fansites are what I visit often), etc. I look forward to making many new friends here. This is the first bi forum I've been a part of that has both men & women. :color:

arana
Sep 2, 2006, 4:09 AM
Welcome to the group Gypsy, I hope that this turns out to be a prosperous venture for you and you are able to find what you're looking for. Also best of luck in the writing career! You'll find some other writers here as well.

taz67156
Sep 2, 2006, 4:24 AM
Welcome to the group and hope you find what your looking for and your writing goes well for you. hope to see ya in chat

taz67156

littlerayofsunshine
Sep 2, 2006, 9:19 AM
Welcome! Glad you found us. Hope that you find this site as wonderful as I do.. Lots of great friends here. Hope you see you around :)

Rhuth
Sep 2, 2006, 9:32 AM
Oh dear heavens! A new person intro of someone who lives close to me! *faints*

When I come back to consciousness, I would love to hear more about how you discovered yourself, Gypsy. :) Welcome!

meteast chick
Sep 2, 2006, 2:40 PM
Welcome Gypsy!

You've certainly taken the first step in admitting your interest, and the second step, which is going here. I've found such a wonderful group of friends, and I won't even say "friends", because these are real, genuine, caring people. Good luck in all your choices, and may you continue to be blessed. Post often and chat alot.

Your friend,
meteast chick

GypsyButterfly
Sep 2, 2006, 4:14 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I think I knew I was bi when I was 12, but, didn't fully realize or understand those feelings, at that age. For most of my life, I've leaned more towards men. For awhile, I was thinking I could be gay. Now I know, that's not true. I like both genders, almost equally. I'm happy with my dh. Though, I occasionally have crushes on other guys, I'm not looking for a relationship with one. I am open to friendship, romance & yes, passion, with another woman. Part of me wishes I figured this out more when I was single, but, I'm thankful for my dh & wouldn't trade what we have for the world. I'm not looking for a threesome/foursome or any kind of threeway/fourway relationship. If you are, I have no problem with that. We can always be friends. I just thought I would mention it up front. Hello, Rhuth. My dh is originally from Palo Alto.