PDA

View Full Version : 100% virgin here wants to give it up in reno anyone else

peta8432
Nov 20, 2016, 7:05 AM
I've never been with a guy I've always wanted to . I'm shy I will work my hardest not to be .I want to try sucking some cock give and rec my ass never been touched will you be my first must be ok with give and rec show me how its done

sysper
Nov 20, 2016, 9:08 AM
goodluck hope u find the right guy have a good 1st time!

Coastocoast
Nov 20, 2016, 4:56 PM
Make sure it is someone you are comfortable with and not in a hurry. Have a bite to eat or a non-alcoholic drink and talk with them first. If all is well proceed but make sure the pace is deliberate and you do what you want. Be safe.

easilyused
Nov 21, 2016, 3:23 AM
have you tried the adult bookstore/theater on S. Virginia(if it's still open...haven't lived in Reno for 7 years)? it has/had glory holes and the theater would always have some action. Would be a good way to get you started.

bikurinpa
Nov 21, 2016, 6:10 AM
I've never been with a guy I've always wanted to . I'm shy I will work my hardest not to be .I want to try sucking some cock give and rec my ass never been touched will you be my first must be ok with give and rec show me how its done

You will have better chance of finding someone in real person by pure dumb luck a conversation leads into the bi direction and finding out each other then finding some one on CL or any male sites. They are too full of gamers and guys who just want "right NOW s" or guys who email few times and then they are gone.
A lot will suggest going to a ABS or park for guys which is highly risky for STDs. Find some one who you can get to know and trust. If u never had anal, it is going to take some time to get in u. Can't just ram it in.