PDA

View Full Version : Early arousal from spanking

Robin Black
Nov 18, 2016, 7:38 PM
Just curious: is there anyone else whose earliest arousal experiences were associated with the "exposure" and position that were required for spanking?

jackbirdjay
Nov 19, 2016, 8:26 AM
Don't know about that back then but do now

Asspussy302
Nov 19, 2016, 1:32 PM
I know I like spankings now

cornholejoe
Nov 19, 2016, 5:57 PM
me and my late wife was into spanking each other for years and i still enjoy giving and getting spanked by men or women

nicenewbie4fun
Nov 21, 2016, 4:24 PM
Yup me Too. My Late Wife and I were into Spanking each other leading into HOT SEXUAL BLISS!! Have experienced Spankings both Give/Receive with a few Women and Men since and found it to STILL be Quite Arousing/Satisfying indeed!

cornholejoe
Nov 21, 2016, 5:15 PM
one spanking i really liked getting was about 2 years ago old retired school teacher used a leather strap on my ass while this other man sucked my dick it made me shoot a big load

Christopher South
Nov 23, 2016, 9:18 AM
It seems that a lot of guys (and women?) got into spanking later in life. I did. I think it probably stems from the fact that spankings were considered punishment when we were younger and now we associate it more as "foreplay" than "punishment".

SilkyHoseLover
Nov 23, 2016, 9:41 AM
My wife's life-long secret desire was to be spanked. She tried to leave hints for me over the years, but I was too dense to pick them up. I'm a very gentle soul, and would never have considered raising a hand against her, even in a playful context...

We were in our mid-50s before she really bared her soul (and ass...) to me and we started off on a path to provide for satisfying her needs, and what did it all eventually lead to? Lots of kinky sex, and, ultimately, the realization that I am bisexual and love to suck cock!

Talk about happy endings! :bigrin:

borntosuckcock
Nov 24, 2016, 6:47 AM
I remember my gym teacher having me drop my pants and bend over for a seat on my bottom. I got an instant erection. When I stood up he asked me what that was about, did I like it? He had me bend over again and gave me another swat with his paddle. I stood up and still had an erectiom. We were in his office and it didn't have any windows, he seemed excited. I could see a bulge in his pants and I had been sucking cocks for many years. While I was standing in front of him, he slid my underwear down and my cck sprung out. He then started to stroke my cock and then he started to suck it, I came very quickly. I wanted to suck hm off, I had been sucking older men for years and I wasn't shy about it. I got down on my knees and rubbed his hard cock thru his pans and unbuckled his pants, unzipped him and he slid his pants down. It didn't take long for. Him to cum. I was about 14 at the time and he was so scared I would tell someone. I told him I had been sucking older guys for years, how much I liked it and our secret was safe. Two weeks went by and we never said anything to each other, then one day he stopped me in the hall and asked if I wanted to meet him after school. I said yes and we met on a street near the school. He gave me a ride to his home and once got inside we stripped down and started sucking each other. We loved each other's cocks, he was nice and thick. We did this until the end of th school year. Then he told me he was going to work at another school across the state.

cornholejoe
Nov 24, 2016, 4:18 PM
over the last 5 years i have been with several retired school teachers men and women and they are all into spanking and kinky sex the women teachers love making your ass cheecks red with a paddle or leather strap most of them also liked to fuck a man in the ass with a strapon dildo

mwm60fr
Jan 10, 2022, 3:46 PM
Robin Black: You have a perfect ass to be spanked. Would like to bend you over the bed and you be completely nude. I would spread your legs and while spanking you I would stop for a few minutes and lick on your balls and pull your dick back and suck on it from the rear. And then you would need to be spanked some more until you told me you had had enough.

Calismooth
Jan 10, 2022, 9:42 PM
So very hot!

SEMichiganman517
Jan 11, 2022, 8:43 AM
I was not aware of how much I was turned on by spankings until later in life when my girlfriend came home in a pair of leggings when they first came out. She had never once asked me to spank her, but as the playful spanks developed (her ass looked SO GOOD) so did the scenario behind her spankings. It developed into a "fat shaming" routine with me commenting on the jigliness of her ass increasing and that she was going to be alone in life if she didn't start slimming down and that no one wants a "fat ass" so she would lay across my knee and receive her spanking on a regular interval. Once she saw how hard my cock got from slowly grabbing , rubbing and spanking her ass in leggings, she started to wear them.everywhere all the time.

Robin Black
Jan 21, 2022, 11:03 AM
Robin Black: You have a perfect ass to be spanked. Would like to bend you over the bed and you be completely nude. I would spread your legs and while spanking you I would stop for a few minutes and lick on your balls and pull your dick back and suck on it from the rear. And then you would need to be spanked some more until you told me you had had enough. Yes, I would need for you to do that until my bottom was nice and red and then I would want you to penetrate me with your nice hard penis and fuck me for a few minutes and then pull out and spank me some more and the re-enter my naughty boy-hole and fuck me until you came inside me.

Robin Black
Jan 21, 2022, 11:07 AM
Just curious: is there anyone else whose earliest arousal experiences were associated with the "exposure" and position that were required for spanking? The reason I asked is because when I was punished as a boy, I was made to pull down my pants and underwear in order to expose my bare bottom and bend over my parents' bed for my spankings. Invariably, my penis would get very hard almost as soon as it was exposed. It would go down a little while the whipping was going on, but come back up when it was finished.

marine20
Jan 21, 2022, 4:23 PM
The reason I asked is because when I was punished as a boy, I was made to pull down my pants and underwear in order to expose my bare bottom and bend over my parents' bed for my spankings. Invariably, my penis would get very hard almost as soon as it was exposed. It would go down a little while the whipping was going on, but come back up when it was finished.
which parent spanked your bare ass , and what did they say about your hardon ?

KDaddy23
Jan 21, 2022, 4:52 PM
I remember "messing up" in school and being paddled for it - that was back when it was allowed. The choices were 10 licks with the paddle or be suspended for two weeks and, believe me: I was more afraid of what my mom would do if I chose to be suspended than I was of the paddle. So, okay - paddle me. Wasn't the first time. By the third hit, my dick was hard and I was very horny. I was squirming around and not because the paddling was hurting me all that much but it was feeling too good. Later, I would think about this and realized that there were times my parents would beat my ass for something and sometimes, I'd get so aroused and I was sure that, when my mom gave me the worst beating I'd ever gotten, some of it might have been because she realized that I was very much aroused. She didn't say anything about it but I kinda figured it out because she had spun me around to say something, looked at me, saw that I was aroused... and the beating continued. I had to jerk off afterward but I never connected the two things until I got paddled that day in school.

Robin Black
Jan 21, 2022, 5:57 PM
I remember "messing up" in school and being paddled for it - that was back when it was allowed. The choices were 10 licks with the paddle or be suspended for two weeks and, believe me: I was more afraid of what my mom would do if I chose to be suspended than I was of the paddle. So, okay - paddle me. Wasn't the first time. By the third hit, my dick was hard and I was very horny. I was squirming around and not because the paddling was hurting me all that much but it was feeling too good. Later, I would think about this and realized that there were times my parents would beat my ass for something and sometimes, I'd get so aroused and I was sure that, when my mom gave me the worst beating I'd ever gotten, some of it might have been because she realized that I was very much aroused. She didn't say anything about it but I kinda figured it out because she had spun me around to say something, looked at me, saw that I was aroused... and the beating continued. I had to jerk off afterward but I never connected the two things until I got paddled that day in school. How old were you when you first got erections from being spanked at home?

Jozyxt
Jan 21, 2022, 6:51 PM
Just curious: is there anyone else whose earliest arousal experiences were associated with the "exposure" and position that were required for spanking?

Not for me. But it might be interesting to try it today to see what happened.

Robin Black
May 18, 2022, 11:55 PM
That would happen when I started squirming and crying!

csreef
May 19, 2022, 10:21 PM
NO! I never got aroused when I got spanked or belted. It hurt and there was a lot of violence in my home growing up.

KDaddy23
May 20, 2022, 4:04 PM
Robin, first, I apologize for not answering your question until now... and the answer is I'm not sure when I first noticed having a boner while being spanked. Like, um, one of the last times my mom beat my ass, I was so aroused that I came in my underwear - talk about embarrassing - but that was after I made the connection and found out some stuff about the nerves in our butts that, when you get spanked, can make you very aroused even if it hurts like a motherfucker. LIke I said before, I'm sure my mom gave me a worse beating than she intended to because when she looked at me, there was no way she was going to miss the fact that I had an erection and more so when she didn't believe in "beating clothes."

Robin Black
Sep 7, 2022, 12:50 AM
Occasionally it was my father, but 99% of the time it was my mother. Sometimes she would spank me and my younger brother at the same time (we were very close in age and practically the same size). When that happened, we would both have to pull down our pants and underwear at the same time and so both of our little penises would get stiff and hard at the same time. Then whoever was going to be spanked second had to watch while his brother was bent over the bed to receive punishment. I don't know how he felt when I had to go first, but when I went second, I remember being very aroused watching my brother's bare white rump squirm and listening to him squeal while mom was using the belt on him.