PDA

View Full Version : Update on Blueiris

qchamp
Sep 2, 2006, 1:32 AM
The latest news is good. He is on his way home ( probably here already ). His wife Crystal was able to talk with him today. He was shot in 3 places. One in the left hand, one in the right foot, and 1 in the left abdomen ( missed everything ). From what i was told, Blue's children are being taken care of by his parents. So I'm guessing everything is as good as it can be. Blue was supposed to be home by 10pm pst. He was going directly to the trauma center there. The US Airforce flew him from Naples, Italy.

Lets ALL keep Blue and his family in our thoughts.

When I hear anything else I will post it.

Tim

csrakate
Sep 2, 2006, 2:08 AM
Thank God he is ok!!!!!

I will keep Blue and his family in my thoughts and prayers.

Kate

smurf111978
Sep 2, 2006, 6:04 AM
Thank the Gods Rob is on his way home I've been so worried about him!! I'm glad to hear his injurys are not too severe, it sounds like he had some luck in that no major organs where hit. I hope and pray he is getting all the care and attention he needs at this moment and he makes a full and fast recovery!!!

Champ if you speak to Rob's good lady perhaps you could pass on my thoughts and very best of best wishes. If there is anything I can do to help Rob or his family just give me a shout.

Love & hugs
Smurfie
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

dragon-fire-uk
Sep 2, 2006, 7:29 AM
hi champ thank for update please give my best wishes to blue and family hes a great guy im so plesed hes doing al right

Mrs.F
Sep 2, 2006, 8:55 AM
Wonderful News! I'm so happy that the no organs were hit and he's back home. My thoughts and prayers are with him as he recovers. :angel: :grouphug: :angel:

Take care!