PDA

View Full Version : Fantasies

Kylookin4fun
Nov 5, 2016, 12:36 PM
I'm a MWM who is,a closeted bibottom masculine acting when I'm with women but who wants a man to make me feel !ike his woman.My fantasy I walk in his sitting on the couch I sit next to him we start kissing it gets hkt and passionate my hands slipos down and strata rubbing he's growing bulge.Feeling his hard cock makes me hot I pull off his pants get between legs and start sucking his engorged cock lick down his shaft lick and suck each of his balls then go back and suck him till he cums in my mouth.He takes me to bed we make out again he plays with my ass goes down gives mnmne a rim job then starts fi getting my ass I moan a d tell him I want something bigger I want him to fuck me.He flips me over and slides his hard manhood into my tight ass all the way to his balls then slowly starts to thrust in and out letting me get use to him after a bit I tell him fuvk me baby make me feel like a woman fuck my pussy harder he does it feel wonderful his cock moving in and out balls slapping my ass.I tell him to turn me into a woman breed my ass fill me full of his seed and he does I feel his cock swell and convulse pumping hot cum deep into my pussy.So are there other men who feel the same are there men out there who would enjoy doing this to me