PDA

View Full Version : Another sex story-old friends

OlderBC1
Oct 21, 2016, 2:25 AM
EPISODE VIV
Old Friend,Old Memories

Sometimes,offbeat things happen for a reason. After that epiphany I had about Marie & I, I felt...different? I looked back on old memories witha new, different point of view. Oh sure, I still think about my closest friends & I, sucking & fucking. The girls, mom, dad,buddies, my sister. All those that had some feelings for me physically, for whatever reasons they had back then. Most have moved on, & I didn't ever expect any of them to come around, bringing it back up. All those past times...as if they still needed something of them? If they ever do come back around with those sort of things,I'm not sure how I'd react? Even if we did do it all again...I'm sure I wouldn't be doing it with the intense love we did in those days. Even though I still care about them as friends & all.
I don't know...maybe they all feel kinda the same? I suppose someday, I'll maybe find out? Little was I to know, that this day would be one of those trials. I awoke early, like 4:30AM, as was usual. I was so used to getting up real early to go to work, even in retirement, Icouldn't break the habit. I watched the local news, now on a website,as usual. Drinking coffee as I did so. Getting around to checking myE-mail, I found one out of the usual. Huh. I'll be, it's from Dan Trickle! I haven't heard from him in ages! I wonder what he could want after all this time?
I opened the E-mail, curious, yet apprehensive. It read, “ Hi Mel! It's been along time! How you & the family doing? I'm an aircraft mechanic now, out on the plains. I'm heading home for our 40threunion this week. Then I thought about you & me. I wondered, do you wanna get together for some beers or something? Catch up on oldtimes? I'd like to talk to you, so how about using the chat function at 3PM? I'll be off work at home, while the wife & kids are still at work a couple hours. Talk to you then, old buddy?” Well, that's a broad statement, for sure! I wonder if he means to talk about making love the way we did as teens? Guess I'll find out this afternoon? I E-mailed back, “ OK, sure! Good to hear from you again! See you in a private chat room at 3...” I hit enter, then went about my usual day. But this new revelation stuck in my mind,making me wonder...perhaps over nothing? I'll learn soon enough. The day went by a bit slower, but 3PM finally arrived, so I opened the E-mail's chat function. He promptly came on, saying hello to get my attention. He then opened a private chat window. The conversation went thusly;

Him- Hey, Mel,hope you're OK? I hope I didn't freak you out or anything by contacting you outta the blue?! Me- Nah, man, it's cool. What's up,old buddy? Him- Well...I don't know what to say, so I'll come to thepoint. Remember all the sexual escapades we had as teens? Well...& don't take this the wrong way, but I'd love to have sex with you again! Me- Really? What brought that on, Dan? Him- Well, I guess I'mgetting older, & miss the old days. I miss sucking your big dick.I miss how great it felt when you fucked me in the ass! And swallowing all that hot cum of yours! Me- Really? I'm flattered that you still remember that, Dan. You really miss sucking me off? You miss me fucking you? Him- Yeah, Mel, I do...I just can't help it. I'll be in town again this Saturday for our class reunion. I'd like you to come to my hotel room...to catch up... Me- Well, OK, if you're really serious? I still think about the old days now & then too. But I really love Marie, & won't ever give up on her & me! That OK with you? Him- Yeah, I understand. I just want your big cock in my mouth again. I'd really love for you to suck me off & let me fuck you once more, just for old-time's sake? Me- OK, sure. I'll give you my big cock again, suck & fuck with you. I take it you want me to swallow your cum again too? Him- You know, it old friend! I wanna deep throat that huge cock of yours once more! I want you to shove it up my ass, & fuck me but good! Me- I'll take your fat little dick up my ass again, too! Let's go ahead & do this..one for the road, eh? Him- Cool! I'll see you in room 314 At 6PM this Saturday, OK? Me- Yeah, ill be there. I'll bring condoms & some lube too. You'll like this...Mel. Signing off, I had all kinds of thoughts & images in my mind. I just don't wanna loose Marie &the children. Not again, not ever again. My heart & my love stays at home where it really belongs!
It was only three days until Saturday, & Marie didn't seem to mind much, since I was seeing an old friend, not some female old flame or something. I told her we were going to drink some beers in the hotel bar, & talk about old times & such. Not a lie at all. Just leaving out the private parts that didn't mean anything like they used to. Beyond being with an old male friend again. I wonder if Marie still thinks about getting double-dicked, sucking & fucking two cocks...or licking another girls pussy anymore? I'll just leave that for another time...if ever.
Saturday finally got here, & I cleaned up everywhere. Shaving, etc. I kissed Marie deeply before I left. “ God, I love you so much, baby! I wanna make love with you when I get home, OK baby?” “ I'll wait up for you, Mel baby. I want you too! It just took me longer to remember how much!” she said with another passionate kiss. Gee, that's so sweet! She still loves me! And I ain't but a shadow of my former self. That speaks volumes for how deep love can be! But for us? That's some kinda blessing from heaven, surely. I got in the car & headed over to the Hotel that bought out the original we knew at the mall.
Finding room 314, I knocked at the door. The face I remembered seeing online answered. It was indeed Dan Trickle! He leaned in to kiss me, but I diverted my face to hug him instead. He looked at me, kind of puzzled. “ It's OK, old buddy. Marie has my love now, that's all. I love you like an old, close friend still. Is that OK?...” “ Uh,yeah? I just thought that you'd still be lonely & passionate,like back then, that's all. I'm sorta relieved, actually!” “Really? Why is that?” I inquired, glad of the opening. “ I love my wife & two kids dearly, & don't want to loose them & our happy home, that's all. Is that OK with you?” “ OK with me?Are you kidding? I was worrying all week about the same things! Still wanna have sex together?” “ you know it, Mel! That big handsome cock & cute little ass have been on my mind. Let's have a beer & bowl first!” he said, getting out some weed & a couple beers. We sipped some craft ale & lit a small bowl of weed, passing it back & forth. Catching a buzz quicker with this stronger weed the kids have these days, we got to talking a bit easier. “ you know, my cum tastes sweeter these days...less salty. And my butt hole gets wet, just thinking about how it felt getting fucked in the ass. Dildos have felt good, sure. But not like a real,warm hard cock. How about you, Dan?” “ Yeah, my wife likes me licking & sucking my cum outta her pussy, & it does taste sweeter, like you said, but she isn't into bisexual stuff, like fucking me in the ass, or anything” “ That's had to be tough all this time, getting no dick at all? Or did it matter until recently?”I had to know. “ Well, there were times when I needed some dick too, but I never said anything. I never told her about the things weall did back then. You?' “ I told her about those things, & she got turned on by it. She wanted to help me through it, she said. So we got some toys & had some good times with them. But not lately” Passing the bowl again, I took another hit. Exhaling as Dan took the last hit. Drinking some ale to wet our cotton mouth. Dan stood up, “ I wanna get naked. Wanna see me naked again? Maybe we could party more...but get naked so we can look at each other?' “Hm...that sounds like fun! OK, let's.” We then proceeded to take off all our cloths, then stood there eyeing each other's bodies as we now are. His little cock had grown some in all that time. “ Looks like your cock got bigger Dan? Your balls are definitely bigger! Turn around & bend over once...I wanna see your butt again!” He turned around bending over about half way, spreading his legs a bit. I could see his asshole, then his thick cock & balls below that. No hair, good I hate hairy asses & such on men. “ Your cock's big as ever, Mel. Big balls too, just like I remember. Now bend over for me, old friend” I did as he asked, spreading my legs as I did so. He seemed to like what he saw, since his fat dick got even bigger. As I was bent over, he came up close behind me, feeling my butt. Then softly rubbing my big balls & fat big dick. An electric shock made me jerk as he did so. “ That feels good! Ithink we're gonna have a good time this evening?” “ I'm sure we will, now!” He said, bending down, spreading my ass cheeks, & placing a sucking kiss right on my asshole! That made my big fat dick stand up right away. I made him bend over again, doing the same for him We both wound up with raging hard-ons. We sat back down on the couch, only close together this time. Smoking some more weed,drinking some more beers, feeling his skin against mine.

Hedefinitely liked feeling mine against his. “ I like feeling your naked skin against mine again, Mel. Sucking your butt hole again was nice too!” he said, beginning to fondle my big cock & balls. I put my hand on his cock & balls too, & we softly, gently jacked each other off a little bit. Laying our heads back & enjoying how it felt again, we got each other dripping wet &r eally hard in no time. “ Put your head in my lap & suck my big dick, Dan. Suck my big balls too!” I said, pulling him down to my groin.
He gladly obliged me, quickly taking my thick, hard cockin his eager mouth. Squeezing my balls with his other hand. “ Oh,that feels so good, you handsome cum slut, you! Suck me off, you know you love my cum all over you!” “ You know I'm your cum swallowing slut, don't you? I love sucking your cock & your cute little ass,swallowing all your cum I can!” “ Ha ha, you're funny! But you are a wonderful cocksucker & fuck! I got a big load of sweet cumin my big balls for you!” He sucked me even harder after that. Dang, he never sucked my cock that hard before! “ oooh oh ohohhhhuuuhhh! You're sucking it so damn hard! Still really love my bigcock?” He just kept sucking me really hard, making me moan & groan. Oh lord, He's sucking me so hard, I'll blow a huge load in his mouth, & still be rock hard! In another minute or so, I moaned & groaned wildly as he forced me to cum, with the way he sucked me off so hard! I came a huge, long squirt of hot cum into his mouth. Then another...he gagged on all that thick cum exploding from my spewing cock.
Pulling his mouth off my cock to swallow & catch his breath, I continued cumming all over his mouth & cheeks! He quickly took it back in his mouth, sucking all of the cum he could out of my twitching balls. When I stopped dripping warm, thick cum, he swallowed, licked & swiped up all my cum he could. “ Damn, Mel, you never came like that before?! I gagged on all that sweet cum you spewed all over me!Thanks for letting me suck you into cumming like that! Your sweet cum tastes so much better now!” “ You're welcome, Danny. You still look so handsome with my big, thick cock in your mouth! I'm glad you still like the taste of cum, & swallowing my big, long load like that!” “ I sure did! I admit it! Your cum is sweeter nowadays. Now it's your turn! I got a bigger cock & balls for you to suckon now! Suck me off, Mel! Suck me good?...” With that, I eagerly took his thick cock in my mouth, sucking it as hard as he had mine. He did seem to have grown another inch or so? His cock felt bigger in my mouth these days? I sucked his big fat dick in long, very hard strokes. Sucking him harder than I ever had before, since he was such a wonderful cocksucker for me. I gently sucked his nice-size balls awhile too. I wanted him to give me his biggest load of warm cum ever! I slobbered my way up the shaft of his big, throbbing cock & sucked the head real hard for a brief moment. His cock got a little bigger & harder as a result. Then I went back to those long hard sucking strokes on that thick, tasty cock of his. His cock juice running freely as I worked hard at sucking him off! He moaned longer & wilder at this point, so I knew he'd blow his load soon! Another minute or so, & he laid his head back, groaned & grunted, his first long shot of thick cum flooded into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, as his spewing cock shot a few more long, thick squirts of his sweet cum in my mouth. It ran out onto his cock, balls, lower belly as I sucked & swallowed. When his cock was finally spent, I finished cleaning up all his cum I missed. Laying back, we sipped on our beers for a bit. “ Damn, we sure came a lot for two old guys?! At least, our cum tastes better now! That's cool. You've got a handsome cock these days too, fella. I'm glad you...came?!” We both laughed at that one. “ I'm glad I did too,Mel. I missed sucking down that big cock of yours, & all that long load of your cum. I'm surprised me did cum that much, at our age. You wanna fuck with rubbers, or you wanna feel my cum shooting up your ass?” “ Either way is good. Wanna suck your cum outta my ass afterward?” “ Yeah, let's try it that way for once!”Finishing our beers & another bowl of weed, we began by jacking each other off. Getting nice & hard, he lubed my dick so it'd slide in with no pain. Getting on all fours on the couch, legs spread wide, he seemed ready. I put the head of my cock against his asshole,& pushed. It popped right in, so I rammed all thick 7 inches up his eager ass. He moaned & grunted as all that big cock suddenly went up his ass. I could easily fuck him harder than usual at the beginning, with the lube.

He moaned & bucked as I fucked him deep & hard. Fucking me back. We just silently fucked & fucked, enjoying every minute. I groaned as I pumped my long load of cum up his ass. I came for so long, I couldn't believe it! Finally spent, I started sucking & licking his wet asshole, waiting for my cum to run out like a river.When it did, I sucked his asshole hard, swallowing all that sweetc um, as he moaned his pleasure. I finished swallowing it all, then he quickly switched with me. “ this is gonna feel great, Danny! I hope you liked how it felt?” “ Oh yeah, buddy! Now it's your turn, so enjoy! I'm gonna pump your round butt full of my cum!” He lubed up his thick cock, then easily pushed all of it into my wet ass.
He fucked me as deep as he could, which felt so good. Fucking me harder after a minute or so, he just kept up that pace. I moaned, cooed & moaned some more as he really got going, pounding my tight, round ass with his thick, hard dick. Damn, that feels good to be fucked in the ass again! He really makes my asshole feel good the way he fucks me! An hour later, he finally groaned & shot load after hot load of his thick, sweet cum up my ass. Finishing filling me with his warm cum, he got down on his knees. Sucking & licking my asshole at the same time. I could feel all his cum running outta my asshole, & how he sucked & licked it all up. Even that feels good, I thought, as I moaned & jerked at how amazingly good it felt. He finished lapping all his cum up, swallowing it all.
“ That was really good! My cum tasted just fine, running outta your asshole like that. It was clean, considering where it came from?” You're still a good fuck too! I like the way it felt when you sucked the cum outta my ass, Danny!” “ Your huge cock felt good too, Mel! Damn, those big balls sure cum a lot! I guess we still like each other's cocks after all this time? You sure fucked me but good, Mel. Let's suck each other off one more time before you go?” “ Sure, old buddy. Give me a mouthful of that thick cock of yours!” with that, we dida 69, sucking each other's big, thick cocks. Sucking really hard, as we might never see each other again, living so far apart? It didn't take long before we came in each other's mouths again. Not as much as before, but we enjoyed it just the same. Finishing each other off, we got dressed again. “ well, it was great having sex with you again,Dan. E-mail me...maybe some pics of you jacking off, & cumming? Fucking yourself with a dildo or something?” “ do the same for me, Mel? That'd be hot to jack off to?' “ OK, sure!” Well, I gotta go. See you again some day?” “ I'll try, Mel. I'll miss that big fat dick...” He said, looking into my eyes. “ Aw, fuck it...” I said, & we kissed once more, just for old time's sake.
When I got home, I practically raped Marie. I didn't think I had that much cum left in me...I guess I really do love her more than I can stand? I suppose I just had to prove to myself that I had changed...somehow...with that epiphany?...
Mel, July 23rd,2015