PDA

View Full Version : One of my sex stories

OlderBC1
Oct 19, 2016, 3:12 PM
EPISODE VI
In TheGarage

I had to work on my Cobra Mustang I'd put a new, hotrodded engine in this weekend,a Saturday. I went out to the garage, opened the door, & went in. I was about to close the door down to about two feet or so from the ground, when my neighbor buddy hopped the fence & came over. The chain-link fence was by the driveway on his side. “ Need some help?” he asked. “ Sure, man, c'mon in!” We got under the back of the car to tighten some bolts or something...I forget what? Anyway, we happen to have our heads opposite the other. He noticed this straight away, & said, “ you know, we could suck each other's dicks in this position?!”
Noticing this myself, I put down my wrench, unzipped & unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down to just above his knees. Pulling out his mushroom-headed cock & small balls, I took the head in my mouth. His cock was the same length & thickness of mine, but small balls & a big, mushroom head on it. I have big balls & the head is sort of tapered down to the tip. So I started swirling my tongue around his cock head,sucking it as I did so. I loved sucking his tasty cock! Sucking it in & out, letting the big head bounce off the back of my throat,thinking this would feel good to him?
I sucked it hard, going in & out, trying to give him a nice sucking off, since we were already doing threesomes with Marie. A little bonding time for us wasn't abad thing, I thought? As we lay there, happening to be in a 69 position while working, I continued sucking his big, hard cock. He then pulled my pants down, taking my semi-erect cock in his mouth,really sucking me hard! He always sucked cock like that. Sucking it in & out, very hard, looking up at me as he sucked. I loved how he sucked cock like that! Like he really cared enough to do his best?! I started moaning at this wonderful blow job, trying not to get too loud, least Marie hear us, & maybe getting hurt, mad, or both?! We laid there, sucking some serious cock, for a half hour or so, rock hard & enjoying the feeling. I really wanted to cum in his hard-sucking mouth this time!
Just then,Marie opened the garage door, looking under the car to see us doing a 69! Fuck, busted! “ Oh shit! Sorry baby...it just kinda happened!I...” I stammered, trying to cool the situation. “ Don't freakout, baby! That's sexy, seeing you two making love to your big cocks!I know you two can't help yourselves. Got some cock for mamma?” “Sure do baby! C'mon in & close the door down a bit.” She came in, closing the door down to a couple feet from completely closed. She immediately stripped naked, as we came out from under the car,quickly seeing her naked & doing the same. We all kissed each other, then she got on her knees, jacking us both off, then taking turns sucking both our stiff cocks. I liked seeing her with his big,hard cock in her little mouth. Then turning to jerk his & suck on mine. Damn, that's hot! We did that for awhile, then I laid down onthe blanket we'd been laying on under the car, & had her sit with her butt in my face, licking & sucking her butt hole, as my buddy Darren licked her furry little pussy. She moaned at all this attention, getting licked & sucked at both ends! She even smiled a little as she laid her head back, moaning her pleasure. She then switch positions suddenly, riding his big-headed cock while I pushed my big cock deep into her pretty little ass. We all tried hard not to moan too hard & disturb the other neighbors, but this was just too wonderful not to moan out our pleasure as we all fucked each other good. It felt really good fucking her, as Darren's cock rubbed against mine. We sort of kept each other harder than usual, our dicks rubbing together as we fucked my pretty little lady! She'd had a condom in her pocket, just in case, so I wore it while fucking her in the ass. Fucking like this for some time, I felt like her tight ass was going to make me cum. So I pulled out, as did Darren. I ripped the rubber off, & she took both cock heads into her little mouth,her cheeks bulging as she licked both, jacking us off as she sucked & licked the heads. We both blew our big, long loads of thick cum into her willing little mouth, cum squirting all over her face, in her mouth, & onto her big, round tits. She swallowed what she could,Darren & I licking up the rest. We both seemed to love the taste of man cum?

“ Well,baby, good morning to you too!” I said with a wink & a smile.They both laughed at that. “ That was wonderful, guys! I see you two like the taste of your man-cum? I wanna see you two suck each other off! And you both better swallow it all too! Or no more of my sweet pussy for either of you! Go on, lay down on your sides like you were, & suck those big, beautiful cocks off!” she demanded. “That's what you two get for not including me!” “ Sorry baby, itreally did just sorta happen? I still really love you, but we love each other's cocks as well?” I attempted to explain.
“ I know that, baby. I just don't like not being included, that's all! Don't leave me out, please baby?' “ OK. Marie baby. We won't hurt you like that again...sorry” I said to her seemingly sincere explanation. With that, Darren & I began sucking each other's big dicks, enjoying it as we sucked & licked. “ Mm, you gotta beautiful cock! I love sucking your dick!” “ I'd love you to fuck me with it too, Darren” Marie was sitting on her knees, legs spread, jacking off & fondling her large, round tits as she watched us sucking each other off. It was hot, watching her pleasure herself, like girls do when they're alone, it seemed to me? Beautiful sight. I love it when a girl can relax enough to let everyone see them pleasure themselves like that.
We went on like that for quite some time, before Darren felt like he was going to cum soon. He started jerking & pumping my mouth in spasms...then he shot a long, moaning load into my mouth. Squirting, spasmming,jerking as he shot load after warm load into my mouth. Moaning wildly as he came & came some more! All this was too much for me, & I blew a huge load in his mouth myself! He gagged for a second, never having swallowed my cum yet, unaccustomed to the taste of it, Iguess? But he kept sucking & swallowing passionately. “ Oh yeah! That's it lover, swallow my hot cum! Oohhh ooohhuhhhhh,swallow!” I moaned as he so wonderfully sucked & swallowed my entire, long load of thick cum! I came like a horse in those days.Jacking off these days, I finally got the nerve to cum on my hand & lap up my whole load of cum. But not the same taste & amount as then. I should've been doing that then. But, for the moment, we'd both got a few mouthfuls of our tasty cum to swallow & enjoy. “That was hot! I just had to finger my hot little pussy & fondle my big tits, watching you two swallowing all that hot cum! I bet you two like the taste of man cum, the way you were going at it, don't you, you hot cocksuckers!?” “ Yes, I did love him cumming in my mouth, finally! But I love it even more, with your pussy juice soaking his cock when I suck it!”I admitted freely. “ I actually liked the taste of your cum, Mel! You really cum hard when I'm sucking your big cock! It felt good, the way those long, hard squirts of hot cum hit the back of my throat!”
“Well, boys,you two gonna give me some cock? I need some cock in my holes, loverboys!” So she got on her knees again, jerking & sucking our big dicks hard again, in a few minutes. She really seemed to love having two men to suck off & fuck her any way she wanted? And I got my male lover to suck my big dick off & let me fuck him in the ass. So we all got what we wanted. I loved how he got me hard instantly! It made me able to fuck Marie more often, after cumming hard, but also proving I liked cock as well, getting so hard so fast? Hey,that's fine with me! Being free-spirited has it's advantages, I thought to myself. Getting rock hard again, She sat on my cock this time, Darren getting to fuck her in the ass for the 1sttime ever. She moaned & grunted as he shoved that big,mushroom-headed cock all the way up her tight, pretty ass. “ Oh,damn, that thing is so big! Shove it up my ass & fuck me hard,fuck!” she groaned as he started giving her that big-headed cock! We both started fucking her deep & hard! She wanted it, so we poured the prick to her...but not so as to hurt her, or be mean or anything like that. She wanted to be double-dicked, & fucked hard, so we did just that. But carefully so. I know she needed a lot of dick, so we gave it to her. We'd sucked each other off already, so it was her turn to get pleasured. I do hope he'll fuck me in the ass later on, though? I wanna fuck his tight little ass too! He really moans when I shove my fat cock up his tight, tiny asshole! It's making me harder, just thinking about it as I pound my sweet little lady's pussy hard enough to please her. I love her so much, I really want her to enjoy all this. She deserves it for working hard as amother & my wife! Besides, she's just so damn pretty naked with acock in her mouth, ass or little furry pussy!
We all enjoyed having such a long, sweet fuck together, but soon, her wonderful pussy got the best of me again. I came hard in her pussy,as Darren pulled out, ripped off the rubber & jacked off on both our faces. When he finished cumming, we both licked & sucked hisbig cock clean. Then kisses, licked & enjoyed his load of cumtogether. “ Wow, that was good! I love the gentle way you boys double-dick me! That was such a sweet fuck! Your big-headed cock felt good up my ass, Darren! Let's go have some coffee, your wife will becoming home soon.”
She was rather chunky, & her bra-less tits were flat. So Darren wouldn't let me join them in a fuck when I came over? I guess he didn't want her to be sure we were all involved together? Oh well. But, nothing lasts forever. I got laid off so long, I lost that house. But not the memories. He still asks me, when we meet on the streets, if I still think about me & him? He admitted he had to get naked & jack off, thinking about how I sucked his cock. How he loved what he called, “ that beautiful dick of yours”. He still wanted us, & me too, to fuck each other again. That's a true, close friend indeed. Maybe we'll meet again some day, somewhere?
Mel, June 3rd,1983