PDA

View Full Version : Etiquette: Should I tell number 2 guy that I've already swallowed cum today?

The Galion
Oct 2, 2016, 6:30 PM
Should I tell or not mention it?
What would be proper etiquette out there?

jimtom56
Oct 2, 2016, 7:31 PM
let him find out for himself and not tell him is what I would do

SuckerMC
Oct 2, 2016, 7:38 PM
I am sure by now you already have his cock in your mouth and possibly his cum down your throat. I don't think he would care by now. ;)

The Galion
Oct 2, 2016, 8:38 PM
You're right guys, I said nothing, he prob'ly would not have cared. He needed release! Pervy young fella!
Frottage, wanking, frot wanking and a few other things to make it it a wonderful day for me!
Down the hatch for two (like cribbage).

Kysquire
Oct 2, 2016, 8:45 PM
You're right guys, I said nothing, he prob'ly would not have cared. He needed release! Pervy young fella!
Frottage, wanking, frot wanking and a few other things to make it it a wonderful day for me!
Down the hatch for two (like cribbage).

Sweet! I'll bet that was fun.

sysper
Oct 2, 2016, 10:38 PM
unless ur dating i don't think it's really his business. don't lie, so say u did or it's none of his business. i'm guessing he wouldn't care, if anything he'd like it :)

Waylon
Oct 3, 2016, 10:23 AM
No need to tell, after all he may have been sucked off earlier by someone else anyway.

19biman61
Oct 3, 2016, 12:35 PM
If I were the second guy I would be incredibly turned on knowing that you already swallowed cum that day. I used to fool around with this one guy and I knew that he loved to suck and swallow because we would do that to each other. One day I went to his place and when he stepped in to kiss me I could smell the cum on his breath and I could taste it when our tongues interacted. I was half hard when I got to his door and got instantly hard when I knew that he had already taken a mouthful!