PDA

View Full Version : A fantastic fullfilment to a long held fantasy!

LoveYourCum
Aug 31, 2006, 11:45 PM
At long last I had the chance to be in a MFM with a wonderful married couple. It was everything I thought it would be and more. We all hit it off right away. I let them strip me and I stripped her just as I took her nipple in my mouth I felt his hand on me.

We fucked and sucked all night. I so enjoyed the feeling of sucking a cock especially shice it turned her on so much. She really liked watching her husband suck my smooth shaved cock too and Oh My God could he suck! He had me wreathing for so long.

We ended the evening with him lting mack and I had my hand around his cock moving it up and down as i sucked him, moving the soft skin along his shaft, when I felt him cum in my mouth. It took me a little by surprise, I always thought it would be a different temprature but now that i think about it that's only because my most frequent exposure to cum is mine after cuming. It was very erotic holding him in my mouth until he got to that ultra sensitive point after an orgasm. His wife made herself cum seeing us.

All in all a great experience and one I would repeat anythime.

Please has anyone alse out there had a similar experience? I'd love to hear your stories from both the couple side and the guys or girls side too!

Sex can be a fantastic and positive experience when everyone is comfortable with themselves and interesting in giving pleasure to others just for the joy of it. I feel fantastic that my experience with them and with a guy like that was a relaxed and very enjoyable. I still do not feel any inclination toward any social labeling either. I'm not str8, bi, gay, or anything else. The idea is a moot one. I'm just a person open to each relationship as it comes along and confirmed free of my former hang ups. I guess there is a lable I identify with, free.

I'd love to meet all of you but short of that tell me your stories!

:bigrin:

DiamondDog
Sep 1, 2006, 12:40 AM
I still do not feel any inclination toward any social labeling either. I'm not str8, bi, gay, or anything else. The idea is a moot one. I'm just a person open to each relationship as it comes along and confirmed free of my former hang ups. I guess there is a lable I identify with, free.

you're on the right track.
This is how I feel and I wrote a post about it: http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1733

bohemia
Sep 1, 2006, 12:50 PM
Yes, it is wonderful to fulfill one`s deepest desires in reality! I (Jude, fem) have had plenty of experience with women and m/f couples but it was just the other weekend that Paul and I met another bi couple and I had the pleasure of seeing my lover playing with another man - it was wonderful and everything I`d dreamed it would be! It was also lovely to be in that situation where everyone felt entirely free and joyful and there was no inkling of the petty jealousies that seemed to arise when I was a single bi fem on the scene. Inevitably, it seemed that I would eventually breach some unspoken boundary and the woman would start to view me as a threat to her relationship with her man, despite the fact I had been invited to have sex with them. Personally, I much prefer the gender balance of couple/couple encounters :bipride:

the sacred night
Sep 1, 2006, 10:56 PM
I would love to have an experience like that. I'm in a relationship and my fiancee is gradually becoming open to the idea of a FFM threesome, and once he said maybe a MMF if we found a guy we REALLY liked, but maybe finding another couple might be an interesting idea too.

becksbolero
Sep 2, 2006, 8:53 AM
Logically a mmf is the best combo in my tiny mind as the woman gets most of the attention.In my adventures it's been the best for me too(male) but try it all if you're so inclined,at least twice!