PDA

View Full Version : Where do you meet women who are into Bi guys?

Versdoc26
Sep 27, 2016, 10:45 PM
Seems like most women freak out the minute a guy tells her he's bisexual. Where do you meet women who are open to being with a bi guy? How and how soon into the relationship did you come out to her? I'm newly out and I trying to figure all this out.

al_atlanta
Sep 27, 2016, 11:06 PM
That is hard. I've been with a few couples where the hubby sucked me before I fucked his wife. Only had one girlfriend where she would tell me to to suck a guy's dick. He sucked me and I sucked him 6 times while she and his girlfriend held each other and watched. Had him come over by himself once.

cuttin2dachase
Oct 7, 2016, 8:36 PM
Try looking locally on fetlife.com. It's a free site geared toward the BDSM and fetish communities. There are many bisexual and/or kinky women (and men) who really dig bisexual men.

csreef
Oct 7, 2016, 11:05 PM
When I was involved in the Kink community, the women (and men ) there were very accepting, and open-minded of who you were (sexually). Also they were some of the most Free Spirited souls you'd ever want to meet. So Fetlife.com would be a good start.

Go fore it
Oct 8, 2016, 5:17 AM
In 11 years we have yet to meet the first Real one !!!. Its been our observation they dont exsist !!!.

art0711
Oct 8, 2016, 8:23 AM
I wish I knew....

Versdoc26
Oct 8, 2016, 9:45 AM
Just seems like anytime I told a woman that I'm bisexual, she gets freaked out. Just wondering how all those married guys out there met their wives and how they told them?