PDA

View Full Version : Getting past impotency at first couple encounter

Curious2inOhio
Aug 31, 2006, 10:07 PM
Has anyone else had problems the first time they had another couple in bed with them? Both couples we have been with have had "male trouble" during their first sexual encounter with us. Is this a common thing? I know I'm not the most attractive guy in the world but my wife more than makes up for that. I think part of the problem may be that both males where straight and really just wanted to see their wives with another girl and didn't really think much about another guy there until it was happening. Does anyone have any suggestion how to prevent this from happening? We love being another couples first, but this is starting to get frustrating. Personally I think it would help if both guys sucked each other for a little bit to break the ice, but most couples on here are bicurious female and straight male. Any suggestions or opinions would be welcomed.

DiamondDog
Aug 31, 2006, 10:58 PM
stop getting with het men.
they're not going to want to have sex with another guy and they're just trying to live out the fantasy of seeing two women have sex with one another.

trip1
Aug 31, 2006, 11:32 PM
Has anyone else had problems the first time they had another couple in bed with them? Both couples we have been with have had "male trouble" during their first sexual encounter with us. Is this a common thing? I know I'm not the most attractive guy in the world but my wife more than makes up for that. I think part of the problem may be that both males where straight and really just wanted to see their wives with another girl and didn't really think much about another guy there until it was happening. Does anyone have any suggestion how to prevent this from happening? We love being another couples first, but this is starting to get frustrating. Personally I think it would help if both guys sucked each other for a little bit to break the ice, but most couples on here are bicurious female and straight male. Any suggestions or opinions would be welcomed.

Hell I think you both look great so don't beat yourself up about it. It's those guy's loss for sure... I'd play in a second LOL

etncple
Sep 1, 2006, 5:15 AM
Why not try a MMF 3sum with everyone involved together. It mey be that with the cples the males were either nervous about anothe rmale being there or nervous about performing with another woman in front of their wives. We have found we like 3sums better since everyone is involved together rather than just swapping partners whether it be mm, ff or mf, after the girls have played. It works for us anyway. Good luck

CUMM2LBV
Sep 1, 2006, 2:08 PM
FOR STRICTLY FIRT TIMERS PERHAPS IT WAS A LITTLE BIT OF "PERFORMANCE ANXIETY" IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME A TIME OR TWO.... OR THREE WITH A TOTAL STRANGER.

HAVE YOU TRIED INVITING ANY OF THESE COUPLES FOR A REMATCH?

shiver
Sep 1, 2006, 2:51 PM
I fully understand what you mean. It is anxiety, nervousness and unfamiliar territory to many men. Generally, the women have no issues surrounding having sex because they do not have the overtly visible problem of remaining limp.

For a man, it is an entirely different reaction, the body does not always perform up to the expectations of the mind. Remember sex is based in the mind and if that becomes cluttered with overwhelming stimuli, then the most common reaction is to not perform. my wife and I have had a threesome on three separate occasions. once with a man, and the other two times with different women. I found it easier to perform with the man than with the other women although when i am one on one with women, I have no problems performing at all. That leads me to believe that participating with two women is more participatory voyeurism due to the image of it as the viewer, whereas having the other guy is less a voyeuristic event because it was directly related to my deep-rooted bi-side. so in short I have to say that when the anticipation of living out a fantasy overwhelms the reality, failure is often imminent. That sucks

As for getting together with another couple..I would say there are a few options open to you.
1. go for a one-on-one physical session
2. Make contact with another bi-couple or a couple wanting their first experience
3. both couples pair off and watch each other
4. both couples switch and watch each other
5. both couples video tape eachother and watch together

I am sure there is more you can try, but I think I have offered some good sound information based on my experience.

Good Luck. :three:

Curious2inOhio
Sep 1, 2006, 5:51 PM
HAVE YOU TRIED INVITING ANY OF THESE COUPLES FOR A REMATCH?

Yes with one and it was very rewarding, still waiting on the other to make up their minds.