PDA

View Full Version : Light bondage - [B-69]-(bondage-blowjob-swallowing)-part-1-of-1

charles-smythe
Sep 17, 2016, 4:58 AM
Light bondage
Part-1-of-1

A few months ago my wife, Barbara and I started getting into light bondage. She enjoyed being tied up and then being left alone to think about sex and get horny in anticipation.

She’d bought an assortment of straps and other things on the inter-net and we enjoyed several weeks of practice and lots of sex. Typically, I would tie her to the bed and put a pillow under her ass and spread eagle tie her legs. A blindfold to cover her eyes and an iPod in her ears to let her relax to music was part of the ritual.
One Saturday afternoon, I did my thing getting her ready and then headed downstairs to watch TV for about ten or fifteen minutes. Before I settled down in front of the TV, I decided to go out to the garage and grab a Coors.
While I was in the garage my brother, Brian and his buddy Gordon pulled up in the driveway. To my surprise he was driving a new Corvette. I walked out to see them and it. My brother Brian immediate told me that he’d just bought it from the dealership down the road. While he raised the hood, I went back into the garage to get them both a beer out of the fridge.
The car was awesome. I took my time looking at the engine and checking out the other amenities such as the convertible top, leather seats, the sound system, and etc. I even got to experience the ‘new car smell.’
Gordon finished his beer and when he asked to use the bathroom, I just nodded my head towards the kitchen door. As he went inside the house, my brother Brian started up the vette so I could hear it purr. He even cranked up the stereo a little. When he turned it off, I went to grab us another beer. As I open the refrigerator door, I suddenly remembered my wife upstairs.
I almost flew straight in the house and hustled upstairs. As I hit the second floor landing, Gordon was coming out of the bathroom with his dick in his hand. Gordon looked a little embarrassed when he admitted that “Yes, he’d seen her lying there on the bed.” But, he added, “Instead of standing there staring at her, I went to the bathroom and I was just coming out when you showed up.”
I was about to reply when Brian walked up and said, "Damn," when he saw Barbara lying there ‘hog-tied’ and helpless. I can’t say as I blame him, because she has a sexy body with a small waist, wide hips and lovely shapely legs that flow into a well-turned ankle. Even her feet are pretty. She was five foot ten, with 36c breasts satiny smooth with large dusty-rose colored nipples. Her nipples seem to stay hard all the time. Her hair was and still is, shoulder length, very black and shiny. It seemed to shimmer as she turned her head.
Barbara was unaware that we were standing there looking between her widely spread legs, gazing upon the most perfect pussy that we’d ever seen. It was obvious she was horny by the wetness of her arousal glistened upon her clean shaven lips; her opening expanding and contracting just a little as her panting breath lifted and dropped her tight stomach and abdomen. A low, beast-like growl emanated from deep down in his throat as she shuddered a little in expectation.
Low enough that she couldn’t hear, I asked Gordon, “What do you think?”
He said, "Well, I guess my erection says it all," as he struggled to put it away.
I looked at them and said, "Anyone up for a quick ride?"
They both stammered almost in unison, "Are you serious?"
I said, “If you can get those cocks out of your pants and into her we can hear her scream out.”
In seconds the three of us were naked. Suddenly... Barbara yelled, "Hon… are you coming up or what?"
When I reached out and grabbed her ankle she said, "It’s about time.”
I looked at the guys and whispered, "Boys, we go one at a time. By the time the third one gets on she might catch on, but the first two will probably fool her. She knows I can do it twice but a third time might arouse suspicion. But if we all jump her at once she’ll get upset.”
Quicker than Brian, Gordon scrambled forward and got between Barbara’s legs. Placing his hands under her ass Gordon lifted her up and plunged deeply into her waiting pussy. Whimpering, Barbara pushed her hips up a little as a signal of her desire to go on. He started to carefully move in and out, feeling her very slowly adjusting to having him inside her. He kept his cock moving in and out, slowly picking up speed. He started going a little deeper and a little deeper as he pumped the living heck outa her. With every down stroke, Barbara’s tight little pussy stretched a little more and a little more, allowing Gordon’s big cock a little more access.
Gordon must have rammed into her for about ten minutes with his nine inch cock. Barbara moaned and groaned and thrust her hips the best she could as she screamed my name. Finally, Gordon blew his load into her. Sighting contentedly, she convulsed a little and suddenly relaxed back into the bed.
After Gordon climbed off of her, I waited a few minutes for Barbara to get her breath. I then crawled up on the bed and moved forward so that my cock hovered between Barbara’s parted thighs. After what seemed like an eternity of gaze at her nakedness, I leant down and kissed her, time after time. Gentle, slow kisses, each one lasting almost no time, and meaning more than any words or actions could ever explain. As the guys watched in total fascination, I grabbed her hips, and slid myself into her almost all the way. "Hey... wait a minute,” she stammered, “Oh you’re ready again huh?"
It took what seemed like three or four minutes for Barbara to start moaning and gasping in time to my steady powerful thrusts. Her high-pitched squeal caused the boys to smile. Barbara started to work her hips, ramming her pussy up, meeting my thrusts halfway. In seconds, amid her garbled moaning, I heard her choke out the words, “I’m cumming, oh god, I’m cumming.” I could barely hold myself back any longer and finally gave in to the moment. Gripping Barbara’s hips tightly, I bucked into her uncontrollably as I cummed long and hard. Barbara’s gorgeous ass bounced wildly on my cock, her clutching pussy sucking the cum out of me as if it were a mouth.
The two of us collapsed on the bed and caught our breath. Barbara lay there a few minutes and then said, "That’s enough. I’m a little sore and can’t take anymore."
Still tied and blindfolded she looked and sounded exhausted.
My brother, Brian looked at me and whispered, "My dick is stiff and my balls full ...I haven't had any pussy in weeks and if I don’t get some soon I’m going to explode."
I said, "Why don't we ask her if you can cum too?"
He moaned sadly, "c’mon man... you know she won’t go for it. She doesn’t like me over here anyway.”
I looked at him and said, “Well I can meet ya halfway. Get started.”
When Brian jumped on her, Barbara moaned, "nooo... not again …hon.”
He slid in smoothly and they lay motionless for a moment, Brian enjoying the sensation of her pussy filled with his rock hard cock. Then he started thrusting himself rhythmically into her.
I went to the bathroom and got the baby oil and while Brian was fucking her. When I returned, I squirted the slippery liquid on her breasts.
Suddenly Barbara stammered, "What’s going on here?”
I pulled the blindfold off her eyes and Barbara had a look of shock or horror on her face when she saw that it was my bother Brian that was mounted on her fucking her lights out.
I quickly kissed her and stoked her breasts. As I stroked her breasts, she looked up and said, “Untie my feet … right now!”
Brian was fucking for his life and Gordon was laughing a little while he tried to get a hand on her breast.
Without thinking... and maybe a little scared, I un-strapped her leg. Thinking she might push Brian off with her legs, I was ready to see what would happen. Instead, Barbara started thrust her hips up in unison with him and said, "Fuck you," to me.
She then wrapped her legs around Brian’s waist and started groaning like a horny bitch in heat as Brian picked up his pace as he fucked her.
Suddenly Brian sat up and rocked back on his heels as he pulled his cock out of Barbara’s pussy. Moaning in discomfort, she begged him to keep fucking her. Ignoring her pleas, Brian took hold of Barbara’s ankles and lifted her legs up and forced her legs back until her knees were almost beside her head. That curled Barbara’s spine up so that her crotch was pointing at the ceiling.
Then, in one thrusting movement, Brian plunged his cock back into her dripping wet pussy as far as it would go, making Barbara grunt and whine from the impact. "Oh, yesssss!" she hisses as Brian slowly pulled out and then ram into her again. His big cum filled balls slapping against her sweet ass cheeks as Brian repeatedly bury his swollen cock all the way to the hilt.
Barbara was so damned horny by now that it just took a few thrusting strokes before she was humping wildly back. Her eyes rolling back in orgasmic agony, Barbara was cumming; moaning and sobbing, "Ohhh, Ooooh, yesssss! F-f-fuck me, fuck me.” With her legs pulled up like that, Brian’s cock was pushing against her clit as he slamming into her. Every thrust was rubbing against her bring her closer. This was so wild even I could see his cock thickening and knew he was getting close too.
"Ohhhh … Oh … Oh," Barbara moaned and we all knew she was close. Brian started going faster, deeper and suddenly it was happening, her whole body convulsing beneath him. Her pussy clenched tight around the shaft of his cock. "Ohhhhhhhhh, uugh, uugh!" she moaned loudly as her body shivered with the pleasure of orgasm.
As Brian tensed up and held himself immobile, the cum boiling up in his balls, finally, he erupted and to Barbara it felt like a dam had busted. To her it felt like a quart of cum pulsed into her pussy. Brian went totally silent, surprised at the amount of cum he’d pumped into Barbara.
Sometime during the action I untied her hands. When she was done fucking my brother or was it the other way, Barbara got up to go the bathroom to clean up.
Suddenly... deciding to take things into her own hands, Barbara stopped by Gordon, stretched out her hand and took his erect cock between her fingers. She continued to caress his now throbbing cock, stroking it up and down a few times. Falling to her knees, Barbara started licking down the underside of his shaft to his balls.
Gordon stood there rooted to the spot with his eyes closed as he moaned in pleasure. Barbara’s sucking was so impressive that if she kept it up Gordon would soon be exploding all over her face. He started thrust his stiff cock in and out of Barbara’s open mouth. She let it glide between her lips and then closed her lips around it as she took him deep into her mouth and finally into her throat. One of Gordon’s hands was behind her head, and the other was massaging one of her firm breasts. Whimpering, he started to fuck her mouth in earnest. Barbara felt his balls start to tighten in her hand so knew it wouldn't belong before he was spurting hot cum into her mouth.
"Oh fuck, I am going to come in your mouth,” Gordon whimpered helplessly, “Oh fuck … it feels so good." Then seconds later, he grunted, "Fuck, I'm cummmmmming!"
Within seconds his throbbing cock was spewing hot sticky cum in Barbara’s mouth. She kept swallowing as his hot cum erupted from his cock deep into her mouth and down her throat. As his orgasms subsided and after she’d swallowed his cum, Barbara stood up and put her cum smeared mouth to my lips and kissed me, giving me a taste of cum for the first time.
Then Barbara looked at me and said, "Now I have two guys I can fuck anytime I want and you’ll have to live with that for a long time.”

The end…

http://imagehost.thasnasty.com/di/RSUV/z-skhdqxo1_500.gif