PDA

View Full Version : How to realize if a guy is str8 or gay?

asdfdsf
Sep 15, 2016, 1:30 PM
I've never had a cock in mouth nor have I had one in my ass so I'ne never been with a guy. And I was wondering if therr is a way that we can easily realize if a guy we're interested in is gay or not.
I mean I wod really like to have one night stands but I scare that the guy I ask for can turn out to be str8 and I would be really ashamed then because homosexuality is not approved by people in my country so please help me out...

cornholejoe
Sep 15, 2016, 4:48 PM
you better just stick with women

abelCA
Sep 15, 2016, 8:57 PM
Where in Europe exactly? I think it would help us to know where you reside.

void()
Sep 16, 2016, 5:35 AM
Asking directly even despite embarrassment is possibly the only way to be sure. I agree with cornholejoe considering your situation.

Realist
Sep 16, 2016, 8:48 AM
I've been in Germany, Austria, France and England...and, even back in the '50s and '60s gay, bisexual people seemed to be no big problem over there. From friend's stories of their travels, the Scandinavian countries were the most tolerant. I've heard, that in Poland and Russia, there's a serious anti-gay/bisexual attitude, but have no experiences there.

I think it's a lot more difficult to tell someone is bisexual, than gay, though. I know I'm a lot less apt to tell anyone, if I don't know them well and don't trust their reactions.

What Void said may make the most sense. If you didn't want to ask a person directly, discussing their thoughts on gay, or bisexual issues might give you a clue. If I was attracted to someone and knew them well, that's how I would have approached them.

CurEUs_Male
Sep 16, 2016, 5:08 PM
The bigger question, how do you find out if someone is BI!

Yes there are some nasty countries out there for non-straights. Perhaps one of the dozens of phone apps for men meeting men would come in handy? Fond the guys online, figure out where they spend social time, and let them come to you...

sysper
Sep 16, 2016, 7:25 PM
it really fucking sucks some people think they got the right to beat up, or worse kill people cause they don't like there lifestyle. i hear russia isn't as bad as some of the arab countries where u can get the death penalty but it's pretty bad. fuckin stupid! hope u get to have some fun the way u want it not some judgemental asshole telling u how. to answer ur question i don't really know i guess u gotta get to know people slowly u start to get the feeling about them, they start to get the feeling about u too. if anything's meant to happen just let it :)