PDA

View Full Version : Rest Area, Woods, cars and other public sex

Tuffnuggies
Sep 6, 2016, 3:57 PM
For some reason it seems that a lot of guys want to play at rest areas or other places outside.
And while it sounds interesting, and I have met one or two in a parking lot, a part of me gets nervous at the thought of a policeman shining a light on me with a mouthful of cock. Not to mention the possibility of getting robbed by meeting the wrong guy.
What has your experience been like?
Should there be cause for concern?

Fzmr9t
Sep 6, 2016, 5:09 PM
For some reason it seems that a lot of guys want to play at rest areas or other places outside.
And while it sounds interesting, and I have met one or two in a parking lot, a part of me gets nervous at the thought of a policeman shining a light on me with a mouthful of cock. Not to mention the possibility of getting robbed by meeting the wrong guy.
What has your experience been like?
Should there be cause for concern?

If it sounds dangerous, don't do it

borntosuckcock
Sep 6, 2016, 7:10 PM
I don't play after dark, a lot safer. I've met at rest stops and other public places and never had a problem. Do trust your gut feeling, I've met some guys that and something just didn't seem right, so just passed and thanked them for their interest.

redngoldpride
Sep 6, 2016, 8:13 PM
Naked having sex outdoors has always been so fun and exciting for me wether with male/female/or trans I have been watched everal times you need to be careful of your choice in spots ........ I love it

Realist
Sep 6, 2016, 9:11 PM
I have waited a long time to tell this story..had to have the right timing.........and this is it!

Please Understand, this was a long time ago, back in the '60s, so I may take a few poetic liberties. This is pretty much how I heard the incident explained:

Here's a story, about a glory hole, that sounded terrifying to me! It was told by the alleged victim, to a small group of bisexual friends and me, who used to meet once a week, for a few drinks and visit.

One night, we were in the mood to share experiences. The discussion began with reminiscing about our first times, when and how we lost our same-gender virginity. I've always enjoyed hearing of those adventures, but somehow, the sharing moved on to; getting caught by parents, the police, straight friends, etc, etc.

When there was a lull in the discussion, one lady turned to her husband and said, "Honey, tell them about the time you thought you'd try out a Glory Hole, before we met."

It was obvious that he didn't want to tell us...looking down, he mumbled, "No, I was SOOO Stupid!"

Naturally, everyone chimed in and begged him to let it out.

His wife goaded him, too.

Finally, he started with..."I did a really ignorant thing and I hope you all don't think I didn't learn for it....BUT, I DID!"

Everyone was leaning forward, with eager anticipation, and the only sound was a fridge humming in the background.

The guy began with something like:

"When I graduated from college, I couldn't find a job in my field. Vietnam had recently ended and, many of the businesses in my area were hiring ex-GIs, who were getting out of the service. I ended up taking a much poorer-paying job at a trucking company that delivered all kinds of welding supplies to factories, ship yards, and construction sites.

My GF, at the time, had expected me to be making big bucks, soon after graduation, but I was barely making minimum wages. Up to then, we'd had a hell of a time in the sack, but it was a huge turn-off for her to not have a big wedding, a new BMW to go shopping in, and a big home! So soon she'd moved on to better things! I went from getting sex as often as I wanted it, to NOTHING, overnight!"

He was on a roll, by that time and he definitely had our attention.

"The company sent me to Maryland with a big order," he mused, "with 2 days travel time from Pittsburgh to the site in Maryland and back.. So, I was in no big hurry. I arrived before dark, that first day, dumped the load, then stopped off at a truck stop to grab a meal, before going back.....it's beginning to get really stupid, now!"

He stopped to light up another cigarette, while everyone waited impatiently for him to continue. Taking his time, he was puffing away and thinking of what to say, next. It was worse than waiting for a commercial to get over, so a mystery could come back on!

Finally, be continued........"While sitting in a booth eating my diner, I overheard two long-haul truckers discussing their sexual adventures. One of them was saying that he had recently gotten the best blow job of his life, at a glory hole, at a rest stop, near by. He went into great detail about how warm the anonymous mouth felt and, how much effort the person on the opposite side put into it!"

Right then, our friend stopped and asked. "Oh Fuck, do you people really want to hear this?"

Yes, we do...now get on with it!

"Well, I'd never done anything sexual with a guy before, but I was desperately horny, back then. The recipient of the blow job was doing an outstanding job of drawing me a mental picture and I had a mind-altering erection to prove it! If I had to get up, right then, I probably would have turned the table over!"

He hesitated a second, but saw how focused we were, so he went right into the home-stretch.

"I was running west and passed a rest stop. That trucker's voice was still bouncing around in my brain, like a marble in a tin can; I couldn't forget him saying, '.....that no woman can give a blow job, as good as a man!' AND, His buddy agreed.

I'd had a few less than enthusiastic BJs from girlfriends, but the one the driver had gotten in the rest stop, sounded like an earth-mover! I WANTED ONE!

Up ahead, I saw a sign that said another rest stop was ahead. I decided I had to find out if what the trucker had said was true.

There was no one in the restroom, so I went on. Down the road, I stopped at the next one and there were a couple of young guys hanging around the entrance of the rest room. Inside, I could see a pair of tennis shoes in a stall. I chose the one next door, and noticed that someone had cut a hole in the wall between us! I pulled my pants down, already getting an erection, from anticipation!

A finger stuck through the hole beckoning me to get closer. I bent over and I heard a guy whisper, 'Hey man, hurry up, I really need some cock, here!'

I stood up and inserted my erection through the hole" I felt a soft, warm, hand grasp it, and pulled it gently until he'd exposed all I could give him. But, instead of the pleasure I was expecting, Something sharp was driven into my cock, at the half way point! Blinding, severe, pain emanated from my penis! Something sharp had been driven through my penis! I tried to pull my penis back through the hole, but I could not! Whatever had been rammed through my cock, prevented me from moving and it; I was trapped!

Immediately, the door opened on my stall and a guy with a stocking over his head, came in and took my billfold, my keys, my belt and my shirt, then left! I heard several voices laughing raucously, fading with the sound of running feet, then screeching tires. They left nothing, but the sound of the highway."

Right then, my girlfriend started to laugh...she didn't believe him...she said that was the most outrageous thing she'd ever heard! Another person chimed it, "Yes, that is too ridiculous to be true!"

Then, his wife cut in, saying, "It's true, he's got the scar to prove it!"

The story-teller's face turned red...he was livid that some doubted him.

Without further explanation, he stood up and dropped his pants! Then, he pulled his penis from his briefs and there, for all to see, was a definite scar, on both sides, right through the center of his shaft! It could have been a bullet hole!

He said that an awl, like a thick version of an ice-pick, had been driven though his penis and it was long enough to span the hole by an inch, or two!

He had to stand there, for some time, before someone came in. The first person he heard come in, was frightened when our friend was screaming for help, so he ran away without using the facilities!

It seemed like hours before anyone else came in. But, then, an old man walked in. He responded to the trapped fellow's pleas for help, but wanted to go find a policeman! He begged the old fellow to not call anyone.......just remove what ever it was and let him go free! As long as the awl was stuck in his cock, there wasn't a lot of blood coming out, but as soon as the old man removed it, blood was squirting everywhere!

While he was holding his bloody penis, the old man pulled up his pants and buttoned the top of his fly.

Luckily, he had always hidden a spare key on his vehicles, so the old man retrieved that for him. He got in the truck and used his first aid kit to stop the bleeding, then drove the 500 miles back to Pittsburgh, in unrelenting pain!

I can't believe he never went to a doctor, but he swore he was more humiliated, than in pain, so he did the best he could to prevent an infection and he did heal up OK!

Remarkably, a few years later, he did have a bisexual encounter that turned out to be a good experience. Through that fellow, he met his future wife. I don't remember what sort of relationship they had, but they claimed to be bi and seemed happy. But, I'll bet he never went to a Glory Hole again!

pole_smoker
Sep 6, 2016, 10:06 PM
I have waited a long time to tell this story..had to have the right timing.........and this is it!

Please Understand, this was a long time ago, back in the '60s, so I may take a few poetic liberties. This is pretty much how I heard the incident explained:

Here's a story, about a glory hole, that sounded terrifying to me! It was told by the alleged victim, to a small group of bisexual friends and me, who used to meet once a week, for a few drinks and visit.

One night, we were in the mood to share experiences. The discussion began with reminiscing about our first times, when and how we lost our same-gender virginity. I've always enjoyed hearing of those adventures, but somehow, the sharing moved on to; getting caught by parents, the police, straight friends, etc, etc.

When there was a lull in the discussion, one lady turned to her husband and said, "Honey, tell them about the time you thought you'd try out a Glory Hole, before we met."

It was obvious that he didn't want to tell us...looking down, he mumbled, "No, I was SOOO Stupid!"

Finally, he started with..."I did a really ignorant thing and I hope you all don't think I didn't learn for it....BUT, I DID!"

Everyone was leaning forward, with eager anticipation, and the only sound was a fridge humming in the background.

"When I graduated from college, I couldn't find a job in my field. Vietnam had recently ended and, many of the businesses in my area were hiring ex-GIs, who were getting out of the service. I ended up taking a much poorer-paying job at a trucking company that delivered all kinds of welding supplies to factories, ship yards, and construction sites.

My GF, at the time, had expected me to be making big bucks, soon after graduation, but I was barely making minimum wages. Up to then, we'd had a hell of a time in the sack, but it was a huge turn-off for her to not have a big wedding, a new BMW to go shopping in, and a big home! So soon she'd moved on to better things! I went from getting sex as often as I wanted it, to NOTHING, overnight!"

"The company sent me to Maryland with a big order," he mused, "with 2 days travel time from Pittsburgh to the site in Maryland and back.. So, I was in no big hurry. I arrived before dark, that first day, dumped the load, then stopped off at a truck stop to grab a meal, before going back.....it's beginning to get really stupid, now!"

He stopped to light up another cigarette, while everyone waited impatiently for him to continue. Taking his time, he was puffing away and thinking of what to say, next. It was worse than waiting for a commercial to get over, so a mystery could come back on!

Finally, be continued........"While sitting in a booth eating my diner, I overheard two long-haul truckers discussing their sexual adventures. One of them was saying that he had recently gotten the best blow job of his life, at a glory hole, at a rest stop, near by. He went into great detail about how warm the anonymous mouth felt and, how much effort the person on the opposite side put into it!"

Right then, our friend stopped and asked. "Oh Fuck, do you people really want to hear this?"

"Well, I'd never done anything sexual with a guy before, but I was desperately horny, back then. The recipient of the blow job was doing an outstanding job of drawing me a mental picture and I had a mind-altering erection to prove it! If I had to get up, right then, I probably would have turned the table over!"

He hesitated a second, but saw how focused we were, so he went right into the home-stretch.

"I was running west and passed a rest stop. That trucker's voice was still bouncing around in my brain, like a marble in a tin can; I couldn't forget him saying, '.....that no woman can give a blow job, as good as a man!' AND, His buddy agreed.

I'd had a few less than enthusiastic BJs from girlfriends, but the one the driver had gotten in the rest stop, sounded like an earth-mover! I WANTED ONE!

Up ahead, I saw a sign that said another rest stop was ahead. I decided I had to find out if what the trucker had said was true.

There was no one in the restroom, so I went on. Down the road, I stopped at the next one and there were a couple of young guys hanging around the entrance of the rest room. Inside, I could see a pair of tennis shoes in a stall. I chose the one next door, and noticed that someone had cut a hole in the wall between us! I pulled my pants down, already getting an erection, from anticipation!

A finger stuck through the hole beckoning me to get closer. I bent over and I heard a guy whisper, 'Hey man, hurry up, I really need some cock, here!'

I stood up and inserted my erection through the hole" I felt a soft, warm, hand grasp it, and pulled it gently until he'd exposed all I could give him. But, instead of the pleasure I was expecting, Something sharp was driven into my cock, at the half way point! Blinding, severe, pain emanated from my penis! Something sharp had been driven through my penis! I tried to pull my penis back through the hole, but I could not! Whatever had been rammed through my cock, prevented me from moving and it; I was trapped!

Immediately, the door opened on my stall and a guy with a stocking over his head, came in and took my billfold, my keys, my belt and my shirt, then left! I heard several voices laughing raucously, fading with the sound of running feet, then screeching tires. They left nothing, but the sound of the highway."

Right then, my girlfriend started to laugh...she didn't believe him...she said that was the most outrageous thing she'd ever heard! Another person chimed it, "Yes, that is too ridiculous to be true!"

Without further explanation, he stood up and dropped his pants! Then, he pulled his penis from his briefs and there, for all to see, was a definite scar, on both sides, right through the center of his shaft! It could have been a bullet hole!

He said that an awl, like a thick version of an ice-pick, had been driven though his penis and it was long enough to span the hole by an inch, or two!

He had to stand there, for some time, before someone came in. The first person he heard come in, was frightened when our friend was screaming for help, so he ran away without using the facilities!

It seemed like hours before anyone else came in. But, then, an old man walked in. He responded to the trapped fellow's pleas for help, but wanted to go find a policeman! He begged the old fellow to not call anyone.......just remove what ever it was and let him go free! As long as the awl was stuck in his cock, there wasn't a lot of blood coming out, but as soon as the old man removed it, blood was squirting everywhere!

While he was holding his bloody penis, the old man pulled up his pants and buttoned the top of his fly.

Luckily, he had always hidden a spare key on his vehicles, so the old man retrieved that for him. He got in the truck and used his first aid kit to stop the bleeding, then drove the 500 miles back to Pittsburgh, in unrelenting pain!

I can't believe he never went to a doctor, but he swore he was more humiliated, than in pain, so he did the best he could to prevent an infection and he did heal up OK!

Remarkably, a few years later, he did have a bisexual encounter that turned out to be a good experience. Through that fellow, he met his future wife. I don't remember what sort of relationship they had, but they claimed to be bi and seemed happy. But, I'll bet he never went to a Glory Hole again!
That sounds completely made up and fake. Especially the part about how he did not seek any medical attention yet drove 500 miles, and that he never ever saw a doctor. :rolleyes: But you're a liar Realist, among other things. ;) :rolleyes: :smilies15

binjlooking
Sep 6, 2016, 10:15 PM
Nude beach was it for me at night. Told a gay acquaintance I was interested. Had a great time. He introduced me to another and showed us a great private place we could relax during the day if we choose. Never an exhibitionist....want to enjoy myself without looking over my shoulder.

Tuffnuggies
Sep 7, 2016, 9:59 AM

Holy shit that just sent chills up my spine!!

bikurinpa
Sep 7, 2016, 10:24 AM

Good reason to not want mess with random strangers! I bet that taught him a lesson to only do anything with some one who he knew and trusted. So many in this area rather have anonymous sex with just any stranger. VERY risky!

pole_smoker
Sep 7, 2016, 3:59 PM
Holy shit that just sent chills up my spine!!
It's a completely fictional story that never happened.

Realist
Sep 8, 2016, 12:03 AM
Tuffnuggies (http://www.bisexual.com/forum/member.php?165043-Tuffnuggies) and
bikurinpa (http://www.bisexual.com/forum/member.php?59263-bikurinpa)

When he was telling this story, I was somewhat unsure if he was telling the truth, but probably wouldn't have challenged him. Really, just hearing him telling what happened hurt me! But, my GF thought it was a total "shock and awe" fabrication...she laughed!

But, when he stood up and pulled his penis out, revealing those round and dimpled scars on either side of his shaft, it was obvious that he'd suffered some severe trauma! He was lucky that the awl hadn't gone through his urethra!

bikurinpa (http://www.bisexual.com/forum/member.php?59263-bikurinpa), My ex and I drove up into an outlook park, near Selingsgrove, one time. She was going to show me the scenery from that vantage point. She was the only woman in the park.

I began looking around, and guys were coming from and going into the woods and heads were bobbing in vehicles. Four guys in a car close to ours, all sat up when we arrived and acted like they were just talking!

Thankfully, she was oblivious to the goings on and we left without her suspecting anything!

But my point is, with so many people having sex with so many strangers, a bug could spread rapidly, with such irresponsible behavior. I'm sure some of those men in the park went there often and I wonder how many of them actually knew who they were with?

Personally, even before the AIDS epidemic, I have always felt it was best to do without, before I'd chose a stranger to have sex with.

This was an awful story and I doubt if anything like it happened often, but it was certainly a scary thing to listen to!

bikurinpa
Sep 8, 2016, 7:22 AM
Tuffnuggies (http://www.bisexual.com/forum/member.php?165043-Tuffnuggies) and
bikurinpa (http://www.bisexual.com/forum/member.php?59263-bikurinpa)

When he was telling this story, I was somewhat unsure if he was telling the truth, but probably wouldn't have challenged him. Really, just hearing him telling what happened hurt me! But, my GF thought it was a total "shock and awe" fabrication...she laughed!

But, when he stood up and pulled his penis out, revealing those round and dimpled scars on either side of his shaft, it was obvious that he'd suffered some severe trauma! He was lucky that the awl hadn't gone through his urethra!

bikurinpa (http://www.bisexual.com/forum/member.php?59263-bikurinpa), My ex and I drove up into an outlook park, near Selingsgrove, one time. She was going to show me the scenery from that vantage point. She was the only woman in the park.

I began looking around, and guys were coming from and going into the woods and heads were bobbing in vehicles. Four guys in a car close to ours, all sat up when we arrived and acted like they were just talking!

Thankfully, she was oblivious to the goings on and we left without her suspecting anything!

But my point is, with so many people having sex with so many strangers, a bug could spread rapidly, with such irresponsible behavior. I'm sure some of those men in the park went there often and I wonder how many of them actually knew who they were with?

Personally, even before the AIDS epidemic, I have always felt it was best to do without, before I'd chose a stranger to have sex with.

This was an awful story and I doubt if anything like it happened often, but it was certainly a scary thing to listen to!

That is why I rarely get any. I won't mess with random strangers in parks etc. This area here in central PA is tough to find decent. There is so many here on the sites and CL who just like to BS and play games. You can look on one site and it will be all the same guys on ALL of the sites. Most been on for over 10 years.

whispering
Sep 8, 2016, 5:31 PM
I'm too shy and nervous about being exposed, but I really would love to suck random strangers. Hitchhiking in college I sucked a couple of men who picked me up, and for me it's this great feeling of liberation--to cross that boundary together with another man. I know men who suck cocks in public places all the time, without any incident--I think the greatest risk is disease.

jackbirdjay
Nov 27, 2016, 12:28 PM
I would never do it now the risk of getting a disease is to great. Back in the 70's even the early 80's done it a lot. It was a thrill sucking a strange cock knowing your most likely not going see him again. Plus it was fun with all the different shapes sizes and tastes. Even the cum from each one had different taste to them. Most were older guys just looking to get sucked. Me being a submissive bisexual cock sucker was more than happy to give them pleasure. Oh how I miss those times a lot but way to risky now. I just do it for married steadies I have so I can get my cock fix.

monaohio
Nov 27, 2016, 1:01 PM
I will do it in a rest area in a truckers sleeper or at a truck stop in his sleeper

cuttin2dachase
Nov 27, 2016, 4:20 PM
Safety and staying disease-free always comes foremost for me. I have never sucked a random stranger whom I didn't know anything about. Yes, I have met men online and then met them in real time several hours later. But it was only after long chats in which they were vetting me as much as I was vetting them. Although they were still strangers, I felt comfortable with them and didn't look at them as random strangers, just new partners. I never had a bad experience with any of them and a select few became semi-regular FWBs. On the other hand, I will let a total stranger suck my cock. I've never done the gloryhole/ABS/bath house/rest stop thing, but I have gone to public parks looking to be picked up. The few times it happened were very exciting. Being naked in a wooded area getting a great bj from a naked man I'd just met was very exciting. I did feel cocklust and wanted to return the favor, but I didn't. I did however jack one guy off. I also laid flat on the ground with another of them standing over me jerking himself off and then cumming all over my nips and chest.

I met a trucker at a truckstop once. I'd chatted with him online off and on for a while and didn't hesitate to suck him off in his sleeper cab. Two adjacent truckers saw us get in the truck and I'm sure they knew what was going on. He gave me a great bj too. I also went to a deserted hunting lodge with a guy I had chatted with and had the hots for. We sucked each other off on the front porch and almost got caught by a sheriff's deputy who was patrolling the road. We heard the crunch of gravel in the distance and were able to grab our clothes and run behind the lodge to get dressed before he came into sight of us. We walked casually back to the front. My friend explained that I was a prospective member he was showing around the property. It was a close call. My friend told me afterwards there was still cum around my lips. I think the deputy noticed, but since my friend had his membership card to the hunt club, the deputy brushed it off and left. He was pretty hot looking...we both joked about wishing the deputy could have gotten naked and let us suck him off too LOL. I love being naked in the great outdoors and hope to one day visit a bi/gay nudist campground on a day pass. Another time I met a guy behind a rural church and we did each other in the bed of his truck and on the tailgate. I want to hang out nude in the bar/pool area and hopefully meet a group of hot men and then go down a hiking trail to play in the woods !

TDH47
Nov 28, 2016, 4:45 AM
Love nude beaches a very free feeling

cuttin2dachase
Nov 28, 2016, 4:36 PM
Ah yes...I had totally forgotten about my experiences outdoors at beaches. My swinging 1st wife and I visited several nude beaches in Florida and The Bahamas. We were hoping to pick up or get picked up by a hot young couple like us or a hot bi man, but we'd had no luck. On the last day of our Bahamas cruise the ship stopped off for a half day of swimming, snorkeling and sunning on the same Bahamian cay where the lagoon scenes for Gilligan's Island were filmed. Wifey and I had other activities in mind. We set out from the lagoon area to the clothing optional area of the island. We were hoping to meet others, but it was deserted, or so we thought. Our stretch of beach was surrounded on 2 sides by large rocks. There was a rocky hill behind. We played in the surf naked and fucked & sucked on a beach towel. When we got dressed and started our return to the tourist area, we noticed another hot looking young couple climbing down from the rocks behind us. They were walking beside us back to the lagoon area. We started chatting and the man winked and said they'd been doing in the rocks what we'd been doing on the beach and had enjoyed watching us. My wife winked back and said to them that they should have come and joined us. He said they had considered it. That led to us to inviting them to having dinner with us in the ship's dining room that night. We ended up having a wild, daiquiri-fueled 4some in their cabin afterwards.

After she and I split up and I began pursuing a solo bi, swinging lifestyle, I was car camping alone near the beaches on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. There was a group of people in the campsite adjacent to me grilling out and drinking and partying beside a large RV. We started chatting and they invited me to join them for some barbecued ribs and shrimp with fixings. It was two very attractive mf couples and a nice looking mutual male friend of theirs who had tagged along. All of us guys were in shorts or swimsuits and barechested. The 2 women were in bikinis, but wore flimsy cover-up beach gowns over them. We ate, laughed and talked and drank until around midnight. I was secretly hoping it could turn into an orgy. But the 2 couples said goodnight and went inside the RV leaving me and their male friend still drinking and chatting. I had noticed him checking me out all night and he was being very friendly. I said I was going back to my campsite and he said it was still early for him. He suggested we take a walk through the dunes down to the beach. My usually weak gaydar detected this as a strong come-on and my cock stirred. I said OK and we went back to my car where I grabbed a flashlight and a beach towel. At that point neither of had any doubt about what we were going to do on the beach. We made our way through the dunes toward the beach. Clouds were obscuring the moonlight so the flashlight was needed. We were going across one of the wooden ramps/bridges between dunes andwhen he took my hand. We stopped, embraced and began kissing passionately and grabbing double handfuls of each others' ass cheeks. With our cocks rubbing through our swimsuits we both reached inside and began to stroke each other and then continued the short distance to the beach. We arrived, but we could see other people walking down up and down the beach near the water. We went behind a dune, I spread out the beach towel and we stripped each other's swimsuits off and lied down on the towel. We made out for 15-20 minutes, with lots of body contact and touching, licking and rubbing. Our cocks were throbbing and we assumed a 69 position devouring each other's cocks, licking balls and teasing the other's asshole with our tongues. We both came (him first) within 2 minutes and about 3 seconds apart. I was slurping every drop of his cum when I began to spasm and jerk as I exploded into his mouth. Afterwards we made out some more while hearing the waves crashing. A few of the late night beach walkers came very near us but neither of us cared if the saw us or not. That was the most romantic, serendipitous encounter I've ever had outdoors with a man and I'd love to have more of them !

csreef
Nov 28, 2016, 11:53 PM
Many years ago I dated this woman, and on our first date we went and drove this park near her house. We took a walk and she started to cry by the time we got back to her car. She was crying because her last series of Boyfriends basically embezzled her out of almost everything she had...We got into her car, and I put my arms around her, telling her it would be all right...Next thing we start kissing and before you know it, I'm buck naked, getting a MIND :yikes2:BENDING:yikes2: BLOWJOB:yikes2: (Oh yea, it was that good).

No more than 1 minute after I put back on my shorts & polo shirt , and she, her top, than a police car pulled next to us (it is nighttime) the officer asked what we were doing & with a somewhat Cheshire Cat grin on my face, I replied that "we were just "Parking"". He then shined the searchlight over the hood of her car and asked "Miss, are you her of your own free will" ,to which she replied "yes." He then stated that the park was closed ,and that he would be back in 15 minutes...

Had the police officer gotten there 5 minutes earlier, he would have seen quite a show...

God Almighty, could that woman give a BlowJob :bigrin:

Fzmr9t
Nov 29, 2016, 1:01 AM
Met a guy online he lived only 5 minutes away so we decided to meet at a dark offramp off of I10. It was after 10:30 at night and the only business around was closed for the evening. I sucked him off for a bit and then he pulled out some lube and was going to fuck me, but he couldn't stay hard so I wound up sucking him off right there about 200 ft from the highway

csreef
Nov 29, 2016, 2:46 PM
My only time I came close to "Public Sex" was one time I was at Sherwood Island Beach, which is on Long Island Sound, near Westport Connecticut.

This beach has an unofficial "Gay section" . I was there during the week, (I was working retail at the time, ugh...) and I saw a bunch of well toned Latinos lying on the sand.

We got talking and one suggested that we all go into the water...OK cool....We got in a circle and started to grab each others cocks. One guy was Jerking me off, under the water,

then someone spotted a guy on a sand dune just looking at us, and we agreed that it was time to go as we didn't want to deal with the police...

It was an interesting sensation to be jerked off under the water with the surf moving you.

Also I've rubbed suntan oil on men's backs, and have them reach back and rub my cock...Fun.

softheart
Nov 29, 2016, 3:24 PM
Random sex is just asking for it. Naaa... begging for it. Arrest, assault, disease. Meet someone on Craigslist, go for coffee, get a room.

sysper
Nov 29, 2016, 6:15 PM
i agree about random sex, it's dangerous. i don't even have a big fantasy about having random sex. but i would like to do it in nature. doesn't have to be in an area where there are other people. like a secluded beach or deep in the woods. plenty of off before we get off lol.

csreef
Nov 29, 2016, 6:32 PM
When I was 26 I was dating a woman who was 52...She was RAW SEX PERSONIFIED !

One late summer afternoon, we were walking near this cove along the Hudson river. A large Oak tree had washed up on shore. So Mrs. Robinson climbs onto this tree and I follow.. We started to make out, then she takes off her clothes and she begins to give me a BlowJob...This then leads to us having sex...Across the cove is a Yacht Club that was starting to have a Wedding....Needless to say, all eyes weren't on the Bride...:suave:

OlderBC1
Nov 29, 2016, 8:37 PM
The car broke down on a day trip up to the western basin of Lake Erie one time. While it was being fixed, we went to this local Mexican bar/restaurant for drinks. We then went across the road to look for & found a secluded bit of beach. We striped, did a 69 to get heated up, & a speed boat with two young guys goes buy, about a hundred yards offshore. She then got on all fours, legs spread wide, revealing a cute little butt & her furry little pussy. I shoved it in & we started fucking like rabbits...the speed boat comes back around just as I'm blowing my load inside her & moaning along with her. They nearly swamped the speed boat watching us cum...

csreef
Nov 29, 2016, 9:57 PM
Wow talk about getting wet during sex...

The car broke down on a day trip up to the western basin of Lake Erie one time. While it was being fixed, we went to this local Mexican bar/restaurant for drinks. We then went across the road to look for & found a secluded bit of beach. We striped, did a 69 to get heated up, & a speed boat with two young guys goes buy, about a hundred yards offshore. She then got on all fours, legs spread wide, revealing a cute little butt & her furry little pussy. I shoved it in & we started fucking like rabbits...the speed boat comes back around just as I'm blowing my load inside her & moaning along with her. They nearly swamped the speed boat watching us cum...

julyguybill
Nov 29, 2016, 11:52 PM
Parks are a dangerous place but I found one years ago it is in an area that homes are very expensive. years ago I was getting very little sex at home and I had heard about this place, well I went after a few trips I began to receive head from guys there. After 8 or 9 of months of this, one day I met a guy I liked and he sucked me then told me he needed to nut too. since I liked this guy I thought why not as I had been wanting to know how it felt to feel a dick in my mouth he coached me and I realized I enjoyed sucking a cock. well after this I began to go there more often but I also sucked guys off. now I have been there many years and sucked a lot of cocks. I really like to suck dicks in a car with a guy. I also have went into the wooded part many time I love being on my knees sucking until my friend cums. you must be carefull to not get caught .the best way is to never do anything in the rest rooms. This place is not as busy as it once was but you can still have some fun. Most guys that come are married so a lot safer. when I go talk for a while with the guy if I like him I go ahead if not I stop and go else where you must use good judgement. Anyway this is my story.

Christopher South
Nov 30, 2016, 2:09 PM
I'm not a big fan of public sex but have done it a few times. NEVER with someone I haven't chatted with for a while (as I do with anyone I plan on meeting). The only real "outdoor" sex was exchanging blow jobs with a guy I had been chatting with for a week. I followed him to a closed park, walked into the woods and sucked each other. It was dark but still I was worried about being seen.

Other than that it has been in parking lots and parking garages (and the steeple of a famous church. I'm going to hell for that one).

69luvr
Nov 30, 2016, 3:05 PM
I'm too shy and nervous about being exposed, but I really would love to suck random strangers. Hitchhiking in college I sucked a couple of men who picked me up, and for me it's this great feeling of liberation--to cross that boundary together with another man. I know men who suck cocks in public places all the time, without any incident--I think the greatest risk is disease.

I absolutely LOVE to ride around looking to pick up a hitchhiker. I ride with a porn mag on the seat. When I pick up the hiker he has to see the mag. If he thumbs through and seems to enjoy it, he is mine. If he looks embarrassed I try to seduce him. Most guys love to be fondled and sucked.

letsgetnasty
Nov 30, 2016, 8:47 PM
I love playing outside I like being watched or the thought of being caught

csreef
Dec 1, 2016, 7:06 PM
Years ago I had a friend Gene, who along with his wife Linda, were Swingers.

Linda, in addition to being Bisexual, was and unabashed Exhibitionist, who had no problem lifting up her top and flashing trucker, as the traveled along America's Interstates.

So they were traveling with Marsha , who was also Bisexual, and was totally Sexually uninhibited.

Linda went into the back seat of the mini van that they were driving, and started to flash truckers. she then took off her shorts, and started to play with herself, as the truckers

rolled by....Then Marsha took off her clothes knelt down, and started to eat Linda out...

Gene said that truckers were talking about Linda and Marsha on their CB radios for three days...