PDA

View Full Version : Which Way Do You Hang/

tenni
Sep 5, 2016, 2:38 AM
On another site, there has been a survey about:
a/ which way you hang (dickin left pant leg , in your right pant leg?) or in other words “which way do you dress”
b/ which ball is lower ...left or right
c/ left or right handed

There are inconclusive results but possible connections

What about you?

NeilThomas
Sep 5, 2016, 6:58 AM
Right for all 3.

darkeyes
Sep 5, 2016, 8:26 AM
On another site, there has been a survey about:
a/ which way you hang (dickin left pant leg , in your right pant leg?) or in other words “which way do you dress”
b/ which ball is lower ...left or right
c/ left or right handed

There are inconclusive results but possible connections

What about you?Odd sorta thread for u, tenni me luffly... am deeply shocked:yikes2:!

:cutelaugh

guywholikesboth
Sep 5, 2016, 12:32 PM
dick hangs to left balls are tight when hanging left hangs lower right handed but do a lot with left left eye is dom

whistle1
Sep 5, 2016, 2:18 PM
I recognize you from the "other site". I'm curious as to the possible connections you reference.

pepperjack
Sep 5, 2016, 6:55 PM
Odd sorta thread for u, tenni me luffly... am deeply shocked:yikes2:!

:cutelaugh

:smilies15 Yes, not to mention he's opening himself up to serious ridicule & attack by p_s ! Will be entertaining to see how this plays itself out .;)

abelCA
Sep 5, 2016, 8:17 PM
a/ which way you hang? or in other words “which way do you dress”? Left pants leg
b/ which ball is lower ...left or right? Left
c/ left or right handed? Right

darkeyes
Sep 6, 2016, 7:24 AM
:smilies15 Yes, not to mention he's opening himself up to serious ridicule & attack by p_s ! Will be entertaining to see how this plays itself out .;)Maybe Pep... but compared 2 the crass poop that Poley has come-up wiv over last few years, pretty intelligent this lickle piece of nonsense.. still, it dus surprise me all the same... thot maybe tenni had been hacked, but apparently not:).

tenni
Sep 6, 2016, 1:17 PM
Abel, guywho, myself support the theory.

Neil does not support the theory.(right testicle lower, dresses to the right, and is right handed dominance)

The thesis is:
Is there a co relation between a man's lower testicle, which side of his pants that he "dresses" and handedness (dominance) ?

ie a right handed man's left testicle is lower and his penis hangs in his left pant leg.

a left handed man.............?

Pepper? Whistle?

pepperjack
Sep 7, 2016, 2:30 AM
Abel, guywho, myself support the theory.

Neil does not support the theory.(right testicle lower, dresses to the right, and is right handed dominance)

The thesis is:
Is there a co relation between a man's lower testicle, which side of his pants that he "dresses" and handedness (dominance) ?

ie a right handed man's left testicle is lower and his penis hangs in his left pant leg.

a left handed man.............?

Pepper? Whistle?

Care to elaborate on what this stupid, cryptic post is supposed to mean ?

Redo7163
Sep 7, 2016, 3:45 AM
Left, left, and right. I bone up, schwing, to the right

redngoldpride
Sep 8, 2016, 12:19 PM
I am right handed but usually when dressing it lays to the left over my left thigh , they do hang pretty evenly I kind of prefer pulling it staight up for comfort when driving or riding