PDA

View Full Version : Threesomes and more

Tuffnuggies
Sep 2, 2016, 3:02 PM
How many of you have been in either a str8, bi, gay threesome, or more with guys?
I've wanted to do this for awhile but it never seems to come to fruition. Last week I was going to meet a man off of Craigslist who at the last minute asked if I was into a threesome with him (45) and a 25yr old. For some reason I had a bad feeling and passed. Probably because of the possibility of being outnumbered and robbed, or something worse. Call me paranoid..
For those of you that have, I'd love to hear how it happened, and good or bad. What happens if it's three bottoms, or tops? Lol
Thoughts? Opinions are welcome?

donttellnehismy
Sep 2, 2016, 5:09 PM
I've been lucky enough to have been involved in a few threesomes over the years mff and mmm and mmf. I would never do it unless I knew at least one of the others. Was alot of fun we all enjoyed.

cornholejoe
Sep 2, 2016, 5:37 PM
i have had some 3 somes but it all ways been mfm in fact the first time i ever sucked dick and got it in the ass was in a 3some with a man and his wife

cuttin2dachase
Sep 2, 2016, 7:09 PM
I love mmm 3somes and moresomes. I've been invited to join 2 men several times (which I did) and I've also arranged a few 3somes at my place. But the common denominator is that I knew and trusted one or both guys who invited me or whom I invited. Like donttellanyhismy I would be leery of having a 3some with two men I'd never met or chatted with before. Once, however I did accept an invitation to a 9-man sex party. I knew none of the other 8 men, but I had chatted with the 2 hosts enough to feel comfortable taking the risk of meeting. It was a blast...mostly older bi married men who were nice & decent, but naughty and kinky too. I sucked 6 or 7 cocks that night and got sucked by 6 or 7 guys....I lost count ! I prefer 1 on 1 sex, but being naked with a group of men every so often is very fun !

sysper
Sep 2, 2016, 9:03 PM
i probably lean towards 1 on 1 but i would love to have a 3sum i pray someday that will happen for me. mwm is my lowest choice i think something about me dealing with both sexes at the same time would throw me off. not that i would turn it down, might even be better than i could imagine maybe even learn something who knows. although there are 2 things i would like to do, play with the guy for the girl's enjoyment, then team up with him to please her! love the idea of mmm especially with me in the middle :) the thought of giving myself not just to 1 guy to use my body but 2 guys......mmmmm.......it usually depends on my mood but usually the best for me is mff. just to watch them make each other feel good without needing a guy for that......holy shit that might just make me cum just by watching!!! there's just something about 2 girls touching each other for me, they know pleasurable places & ways to touch i will never understand. might be a good way for me to learn cause the most important thing for me sexually above everything else is to make a girl cum as hard & as often as she can. but the 2nd most important thing is to sit back & watch the experts please each other. i wouldn't be that eager to join in, in fact i think i might even spoil things abit if i got involved. but again i wouldn't refuse who knows, it might be better than i expected too.

sysper
Sep 2, 2016, 10:02 PM
sorry lol got a bit carried away. probably a good idea, probably a very good idea to know at least 1 person if ur gonna do a 3sum. otherwise it's like having sex with just 1 other person......make sure u can trust them, be open about what ur all like sexually, respect, safety etc.

Waylon
Sep 3, 2016, 10:46 AM
I have one girlfriend in particular that will do just about anything I say and we have had a threesome with another man on a few occasions, all oral play. I suck him, she sucks me, she sucks him, he sucks me, she sucks him and I finish him off in my mouth. Then he gets to watch her finish me off and swallow my cum. It's always lots of fun. She also likes to service me at a park n ride lot and enjoys it when other guys pull up to watch her.

sysper
Sep 3, 2016, 2:50 PM
i would so love to be with a girl who's openminded sexually. there's so much i wanna try it would be nice to have a girl with me to try it all with.

Neonaught
Sep 4, 2016, 10:12 AM
We have enjoyed both MFM and FMF threesomes since we started swinging 5 years ago. We only invite bi partners so no one gets left just watching and it has been a lot of fun!

darkeyes
Sep 4, 2016, 10:42 AM
We have enjoyed both MFM and FMF threesomes since we started swinging 5 years ago. We only invite bi partners so no one gets left just watching and it has been a lot of fun!
Str8, bi or gay, wiv a lickle imagination no1 needs b left just watching in 3somes or ne otha number of somes.. ;).. not unless they want 2...:impleased

friskyous
Sep 5, 2016, 7:00 AM
I have done some MFM's back in the day.. no male on male but always loved seeing the wife with other guys... had one FMF too, very nice! Would looooove to be with more than one guy. The more the merrier.

NeilThomas
Sep 5, 2016, 7:19 AM
It's the best experience you'll ever have if you do it right, with the right people. You need to know al least one of them and so it's generally you and a friend and a friend of that friend meaning there is no need for Craigslist.

Mmf is is pretty special. When he's fucking her pussy and pulls out his cock covered in her pussy wet, and that cock goes straight into your mouth.... the first time is liberating, every time after just pure joy.

mmm is great fun. Just cock everywhere you look. 3 bottoms or 3 tops would have problems I guess. The best fun is with vers like myself or at least tops and bottoms who like to switch it up on occasions.

darkeyes
Sep 5, 2016, 8:23 AM
It's the best experience you'll ever have if you do it right, with the right people. You need to know al least one of them and so it's generally you and a friend and a friend of that friend meaning there is no need for Craigslist.

Mmf is is pretty special. When he's fucking her pussy and pulls out his cock covered in her pussy wet, and that cock goes straight into your mouth.... the first time is liberating, every time after just pure joy.

mmm is great fun. Just cock everywhere you look. 3 bottoms or 3 tops would have problems I guess. The best fun is with vers like myself or at least tops and bottoms who like to switch it up on occasions.
Need to know at least one? Not so... it is probably wiser, but not a need is it? At least not in my view.. some of the best 3somes or group nookie has been wiv the complete absence of peeps I knew.... Usually I have known one, occasionally all involved, but now and again I haven't known any.. other than through a few hour natter and a cursory drinkie in pub or hotel bar, or a lickle boogeying and a few drinkies, lickle snogs in club or at party...

..will stick 2 fff or ffff or ff.. Well, u get me drift;)! The otha kinds u mention r of the past now, but will say at the time, for the most part, I did find them deelishuss...:impleased

Shefford
Sep 5, 2016, 8:59 AM
Just yesterday I was contacted on my adam4adam page by a 70 year old man who would like me to join a group of bi married senior guys at a local motel for "naked fun" . I am very interested but asked to meet him first to talk and get to know each other but this seems perfect, married bi guys who all have the same interests in common and need to be discreet. I'll let you know how it works out.

Go fore it
Sep 5, 2016, 9:43 AM
Its been grand :-) we,ve had fun mfm, mmmf, we alll had a Great time & the wife was tickled Pink & white from all the cum theirs & hers. would very much like too find #6 or as many as #12 to keep the wife thrilled for a whole weekend. finding one guy to come close to keeping up with her has been a challange but i did find #1 that came really close too. really strange i havent found any young guys thatd give their right arm to have a go with her. i have found there arent guys made like me. if i had been lucky enuff to have had a married cpl offer me the chance to enjoy a woman like my wife id a been Glued too them like white on rice !!!. heres one of the wifes Beautiful Pink Cunt shotfull by myself & a BBC Friend of ours.435154351643517

NeilThomas
Sep 5, 2016, 5:59 PM
Need to know at least one? Not so... it is probably wiser, but not a need is it? At least not in my view.. some of the best 3somes or group nookie has been wiv the complete absence of peeps I knew.... Usually I have known one, occasionally all involved, but now and again I haven't known any.. other than through a few hour natter and a cursory drinkie in pub or hotel bar, or a lickle boogeying and a few drinkies, lickle snogs in club or at party...

..will stick 2 fff or ffff or ff.. Well, u get me drift;)! The otha kinds u mention r of the past now, but will say at the time, for the most part, I did find them deelishuss...:impleased

i guess from your view then that it's a matter of personal preference. I'm not one for one night stands I prefer to know something about who I'm involved with and at the very least have a friend vouch for the third person. I'm open minded of course but maybe less spontaneous than I wish I were.

sysper
Sep 5, 2016, 6:04 PM
as much as i would like to hop into bed with total strangers it does sound hot.........i think it's smart to know something about ur sexual partners 1st. darkeyes i'm glad u have had great experiances but u never know if someone could be a total psycho or lying about having std's etc. maybe some people are a good judge of character, i'm not. takes awhile to get comfortable.

sammyazza
Sep 7, 2016, 4:11 PM
Did a mff one once that was awesome. Did a mmm one and it wasnt for me. I was just supposed to blow these 2 guys but then they decided they wanted to fuck me. they were friends or something. When they referenced it i kind of avoided it. Then one of the guys staryed rubbing my buttcheeks which did turn me on. He said he eanted to fuck me but i said i wasnt sure. His friend encourage him to do it while he was pulling my face down on his cock. So the guy stuck it in and started to fuck me. It was too rough, but only lasted a few minutes thrn he took off the condom and came in my mouth. Then the other guy said it was his turn. I just let him to get it over with. I was sore when it was over so i probably wont do it again.

darkeyes
Sep 8, 2016, 10:02 AM
as much as i would like to hop into bed with total strangers it does sound hot.........i think it's smart to know something about ur sexual partners 1st. darkeyes i'm glad u have had great experiances but u never know if someone could be a total psycho or lying about having std's etc. maybe some people are a good judge of character, i'm not. takes awhile to get comfortable.
Only ever had a couple of doses of Thrush, so std wise I am lucky indeed. Pot of natural yoghurt soon sorted those. I don't fuck with men any more and when I did so, was rather lax about safer sex. Whether I would still be so lax I very much doubt... older and wiser... I remain a little lax when it comes to women... and I know I shouldn't be.... std's can be passed between women also... more questioning than once upon a time but lax nonetheless.The safety of women "a foolish perception" my best friend calls it..:eek2: Regular sexual heath checks however are a rule of thumb.. essential but in the main they don't prevent disease, merely the worst effects of it. And in sex with the best will in the word no matter how safe we play it; what precautions we take, the first time after a heath check time might be it...

I haven't always managed to judge things right though I am a reasonably good reader of people, Sysp.. I haven't always managed to avoid the worst of human nature. Luckily, never during group activity.. several times on 1 2 1, mostly with men when younger which includes one really terrifying happening which disrupted me life for quite a while.. but sometimes women can be a wee bit psychotic too... I am as careful as possible about my physical safety but being a great believer in kismet I live life but refuse to fear it so live it to get the most out of it, not keep it packed away in a cupboard... I don't need to know a person. Just what my mind, body and me bits tell me about her.. I've far more been fortunate than not.

I am a dreadful creature of contradictions :).

csreef
Sep 9, 2016, 3:02 PM
In 2003 I became involved with a Swingers group. At my first party, I was being given an amazing Blow Job by this woman. Her friend came over and joined in. Here I was having 2 women licking and sucking on my cock at the same time. So I leaned forward and grabbed a breast with each hand.

I was involved in a 5 guy orgy one night. To say that the energy in that room was crazy :!: is an understatement.

Later I met a couple and had a MMF with them. I also had a MMM with the husband and his friend that evolved into a MMMF...That too was an experience of a lifetime. :smilies15

Coastocoast
Sep 9, 2016, 3:59 PM
My one and only was not a great experience. I was in my early 20's and the women I was seeing here and there and I went to a party. She convinced and another woman there to leave and go back to her place for a threesome with us. I was happier than a pig in mud until things started moving. It became immediately apparent the other woman was what she was interested in and knew without the guise of a threesome with a guy she would never go for it. Pretty soon I was in the way and got a "you can let yourself out" very quickly. That was the end of the line for us.

sysper
Sep 9, 2016, 8:36 PM
some guys have all the luck i can barely get handshakes:banghead:
In 2003 I became involved with a Swingers group. At my first party, I was being given an amazing Blow Job by this woman. Her friend came over and joined in. Here I was having 2 women licking and sucking on my cock at the same time. So I leaned forward and grabbed a breast with each hand.

I was involved in a 5 guy orgy one night. To say that the energy in that room was crazy :!: is an understatement.

Later I met a couple and had a MMF with them. I also had a MMM with the husband and his friend that evolved into a MMMF...That too was an experience of a lifetime. :smilies15

sysper
Sep 9, 2016, 8:38 PM
so sorry the other girl wasn't into it, hope u get to experiance both girls who are into u......as a matter of fact i hope i get to experiance that too!:oh:
My one and only was not a great experience. I was in my early 20's and the women I was seeing here and there and I went to a party. She convinced and another woman there to leave and go back to her place for a threesome with us. I was happier than a pig in mud until things started moving. It became immediately apparent the other woman was what she was interested in and knew without the guise of a threesome with a guy she would never go for it. Pretty soon I was in the way and got a "you can let yourself out" very quickly. That was the end of the line for us.

bj4ubi
Sep 10, 2016, 7:24 AM
I've been in mfm,mmf,mmm and an orgy if I get chances to do group sex I jump at it the more the merrier.