PDA

View Full Version : Private schools/Military involvements with same gender persons

Realist
Aug 31, 2016, 6:46 AM
I'd be very interested in sharing discussions regarding same-sex experiences, in schools, that were for singular genders, or the military, where there were limited opportunities for heterosexual contact.

I attended two private schools and spent 7+ years in the military.

Even in the days when bi, or gay, sexual interactions were tabboo and punishable by prison time, I was able to enjoy a few, extremely covert, same-gender relationships.

If you prefer private discussions, I'm up for that, as well.

sysper
Aug 31, 2016, 7:31 AM
oh come on as if these schools never expected that would eventually happen :rolleyes:

Realist
Aug 31, 2016, 8:46 AM
SYSPER, your comment is the reason I hesitated to begin this thread, to begin with! Thanks for your contribution.

cuttin2dachase
Aug 31, 2016, 4:42 PM
For two consecutive summer breaks while I was attending college, I was a camp counselor at an all-boys camp on a beautiful mountain lake. I was a Red Cross certified lifeguard/ swimming instructor and I was hired to teach swimming and to be Waterfront Director. I had had one homoerotic experience a few years earlier, but was still str8 and quite girl crazy. The only females at the camp were the camp nurse and 2 of the mess hall staff cooks. I was 19 & 20 those 2 summers. Most of the other counselors were near my age and also college boys. There were 3 other counselors who were in their mid to late 30's. Each counselor was assigned a CIT or counselor-in-training. The CITs were aged 15-16 and the campers ranged from age 7 to age 13. One of the 30-something counselors was very effeminate. I'll call him Dan. The gossip was that Dan was gay, but in no way a pedophile. But a couple of the counselors who had worked there before said he had a thing for the college boys and flirted with them a lot, but was harmless. They would make gay/fag jokes about him when he wasn't around. Each evening at 8:30 PM, the camp bugler played Taps and the kids were confined to their cabins for the night. There was a recreation hut for counselors only and we were given 2 hours of R&R from 9-11PM each night while our assigned CITs took charge of the kids. We played cards, table tennis and generally unwound after the vigorous activities of the day. On any given night 2 or 3 counselors would not show up. The next day they'd say they'd been too tired and went to bed early in their cabins with the campers. Each time, Dan was one of them. That was cause for gossip too.

Then one night I stayed in the rec hut until about 10PM and was going to call it a night. I walked back to my cabin and as I passed the latrines/showers building I heard moaning. I peeked over the transom and in the shower section, there was Dan on all 4s sucking one counselor's cock while being pounded from behind by another....the very same ones who were always making fag jokes about Dan. I almost laughed out loud LOL. I didn't say anything to anybody about it, though. I wasn't bi then, but thinking back on it now, it makes my cock hard remembering it. I wish I had been bi back then. I would have joined them and made it a 4some. All 3 of them were very lean, muscular men and I'm sure I would have met any or all of them again for some naughty camp sex :)

sysper
Aug 31, 2016, 8:14 PM
geez realist no need to be snotty, i know u were looking for a serious answer but i was just trying to be lighthearted about the whole thing. i think there's a place for both don't u?

pole_smoker
Aug 31, 2016, 8:20 PM
geez realist no need to be snotty, i know u were looking for a serious answer but i was just trying to be lighthearted about the whole thing. i think there's a place for both don't u?

Just ignore Realist. He has a stick up his ass, and is creepy. He was sexually abused by a pedo neighbor when he was a teenager so of course he wants to know about adults sexually abusing teens, or boys in private schools sexually abusing their so called male peers and friends. He has also posted about sexually abusing a cousin of his when she was a young girl, as well as sexually abusing so called male friends of his. Realist is fucked up, sick, and mentally ill.

Realist
Aug 31, 2016, 10:00 PM
Sorry, Sysper...guess it just hit me wrong. No excuse for it, I apologize. I've read enough of your stuff to know you're not a bad guy.

That was a good one, Cuttin! I'm sure the opportunities I've miss out on, would fill a book!