PDA

View Full Version : married want to give other males oral.

oldoralman
Aug 30, 2016, 5:24 PM
Bi married males have a tough time finding cock. Sure its not a problem if your wife particpates, but some won't play. My wife knows I'm Bi but wont participate in any way. Help me get the cock I need.

astrayinpa
Aug 30, 2016, 10:29 PM
I have chatted with a lot of bi married males in your position (same as mine) over the years and you can reach out to them via Craigs List. You just have to be honest and very clear in your ad. You should get a lot of responses from guys just like you if you word your ad properly. They are all looking for the same thing, some like to receive and some like to give, but they are all looking for sexual satisfaction that they are not receiving in their marriage. So word your ad so guys know that you are not a regular CL slut and are looking for a safe discreet arrangement with a guy in the same position as yourself. It will work unless you live so far out in the boonies that no one even reads CL in your area. It only takes a few minutes to create an effective ad with your stats and requirements, post it under m2m casual encounters and let me know how you make out.

cuttin2dachase
Aug 31, 2016, 12:54 PM
There are thousands of bi or curious married men out there looking for other men to suck off. Almost equally there are thousands more out there looking for men to suck them off. Obviously, the highest concentration of either type are to be found in urban and metropolitan areas, but there are men to be found online even in small towns and rural areas. If you diligently use Craigslist and other mm hookup sites to find men, you will find them. Whether you're looking for cocks to suck or for men to suck your cock, the tough part is not finding them. Finding places in public to meet face to face is not tough either. The shortage is in the number of men, especially married men, who can host at their homes or who know of safe, private places for car sex or outdoor sex. If you yourself can't or won't host other men, married men who have of know of a place to play are the ones you should concentrate on finding online. There's lots of them out there, but the timing has to be right because most can't host unless wife and family are away for the day or night.

NakedInSeattle
Sep 2, 2016, 8:57 PM
Try sites like squirt.org or SilverDaddies.com. I've had good luck. You're not alone, my friend. There's lots of bi, married, and may I add...frustrated men out there!

Warren63
Dec 13, 2019, 8:03 PM
Hopefully soon!

Birob67
Dec 13, 2019, 8:11 PM
My situation exactly. Wife has discovered my leanings but does not want to be involved
I found my fwb on squirt as well

Warren63
Dec 14, 2019, 9:45 PM
When we were younger my wife would of probably gone along with anything I asked ,but not now, if I had got her to play around it would have been easier to get a guy for us both but it's to late to go that way now.

ncbymail
Dec 17, 2019, 2:34 PM
It is not an easy thing at all to find safe cock to suck if you're married. I've been sucking cock for over 15 years (married for twice that long) and I've yet to find a fwb that lasted more than 3 or 4 times. My wife knows but as many have already said - she doesn't want to be involved or even know about when I am off sucking cock. Finding a place to do the deed is the hardest part....even harder than finding cock. Both together make it months & months sometimes between find a good cock to suck..but I'm always trying!!