PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen this person

Flounder1967
Aug 29, 2006, 9:48 PM
Have anyone seen Bigirl85. I haven't seen my hero in while. Can anyone give a little info.

Mrs.F
Aug 29, 2006, 10:04 PM
Never heard of her....sorry can't help!

I thought I was your hero?? :(

MotherGoose
Aug 29, 2006, 10:40 PM
Never heard of her either Flounder. Tell Mrs. F not to worry, I'm sure she is still your hero!

((((((((()))))))))))

Macy :bigrin:

arana
Aug 29, 2006, 10:49 PM
She's had a lot of stuff going on in her life and having to work a lot Flounder so she has probably been too busy to come to the site.

Not that it means much but you're my hero Mrs. F! :tong:

taz67156
Aug 29, 2006, 10:54 PM
sorry flounder I haven't seen that person and the last time it showed her on was back in april

Mrs.F
Aug 29, 2006, 11:13 PM
She's had a lot of stuff going on in her life and having to work a lot Flounder so she has probably been too busy to come to the site.

Not that it means much but you're my hero Mrs. F! :tong:

OH...thank you so much arana! :bigrin: Since Flounder is looking at the young ones... :rolleyes:

wanderingrichard
Aug 30, 2006, 2:22 AM
flounder, like others say, it's been a really long time since i've seen her on here, but i do kno she has several other handles and also has 2 personal websites.. i'll check through them to see if she's even up and running anymore.. like you i liked her too. thot she had a lot of interesting and good points and just probably needed some guidance some times

wanderingrichard
Sep 16, 2006, 8:35 PM
flounder..sorry, i've not been able to find her. i hope she's just been really busy as was suggested and hasn't decided to do anything drastic.

sory wasnt able to help you. if she does surface, tell her i said hello, would you?
Rich