PDA

View Full Version : Just Had A Really Nice Cock

swiingonby
Aug 17, 2016, 1:49 PM
I've been away for while, but I just wanted to share.

This morning I had a very nice cock. 8.0 inches, thick and cut. Nice balls.

I admit I have not cum for a while and was super fucking horny, and I really was not looking for cock.

But, as I out taking my walk I passed a guy was like me out walking the ridge behind my house. I said to him and he smiled. I could not help but look at his crotch. He must have noticed and asked if I had every gotten lucky here.

I told him yes, and then he wondered if I would be interested in trying my luck with him.....he did not need to ask.

We went back to my place and we both got naked. God what a cock. I took it my mouth and sucked down. His balls tasted so damn good. I took my time, kissing and licking and sucking. I must have been doing a good job, because he kept moaning.

He started sucking me as well...I love 69.

He blew a huge wad of hot cum in my mouth....ummmmmm there is nothing like the taste of hot cum.

He swallowed my load as well.

Then he left, blow and go. Loved it.

sysper
Aug 18, 2016, 12:02 AM
don't u just love it when things like this just happen :D

~Joe~
Aug 18, 2016, 4:15 AM
A number of years ago now, i was walking just chilling by some woods, i went in deeper to the woods for a pee' i noticed a guy standing just behind me looking at me peeing.
He said hello do you want someone to hold that for you I said ok go on if you want to he did and started to feel me all over.
He asked me if i wanted more and i said ye' well we went back to his place.
Once there he striped me naked and pushed me on his bed, i remember he was hairy and sat on my putting his cock in my mouth, i sucked him for a while then we changed so i was on him.
in the end we both has a great time and we both exploded in each others mouth, then i went on my way saying thank you.

I have never seen him since but think about it sometimes. ....

bikurinpa
Aug 18, 2016, 1:37 PM
I've been away for while, but I just wanted to share.

This morning I had a very nice cock. 8.0 inches, thick and cut. Nice balls.

I admit I have not cum for a while and was super fucking horny, and I really was not looking for cock.

But, as I out taking my walk I passed a guy was like me out walking the ridge behind my house. I said to him and he smiled. I could not help but look at his crotch. He must have noticed and asked if I had every gotten lucky here.

I told him yes, and then he wondered if I would be interested in trying my luck with him.....he did not need to ask.

We went back to my place and we both got naked. God what a cock. I took it my mouth and sucked down. His balls tasted so damn good. I took my time, kissing and licking and sucking. I must have been doing a good job, because he kept moaning.

He started sucking me as well...I love 69.

He blew a huge wad of hot cum in my mouth....ummmmmm there is nothing like the taste of hot cum.

He swallowed my load as well.

Then he left, blow and go. Loved it.

I could never just do a total stranger. I would have to get to know them some first! Too risky! But that is the only way guys around my area want man sex. They all want just Blo n goes and sex with random strangers. That why I never get none!