PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever broke a condom after a guy cums and sucks it out?

camelblue
Aug 13, 2016, 10:32 PM
This seems like a really hot fantasy and game. After you make a guy cum inside the condom, you bite and pull on the tip of it until the condom breaks and you get a taste of the cum inside. Seems like it'd be a rush waiting for it to pop. Has anyone ever tried this?

pole_smoker
Aug 14, 2016, 7:39 AM
You asked this before.

http://www.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?17515-Has-anyone-ever-done-this-Popping-a-condom-with-your-teeth-and-getting-the-cum-out&highlight=

If you want to swallow his cum why have him wear a condom at all?

Since you are apparently a bottom would you really want to have a man pull out of your ass still wearing a condom and have him put the used condom in your mouth?

cornholejoe
Aug 14, 2016, 4:08 PM
sounds like kinky sex to me

Bigger
Aug 20, 2016, 10:56 PM
My cousin would only let me suck him off in the 69 position if we both had on condoms,I think he was afraid to swallow my load, but I always bit off the nipple end and drained the hot cum into my mouth...later when I was alone, I would stretch the rubber I used to cum in over my tongue and lap up my own juice. The last time I blew my cousin it was outside his house with no rubber and he now wants rubber free suck offs!