PDA

View Full Version : Cock Vibe

jcuck
Aug 12, 2016, 10:19 AM
Does anyone here like edging their cock with a small vibrator..?I love running it up and down my shaft form the balls to the head of my cock and sometimes doing circle motions..It drives me crazy and love edging my cock this way for long periods of time. It is also good when your cock is over used form masturbation and a more gentle way to cum when your cock needs a rest..My girl started me on this and we have evne used a vibe on friends cocks from time to time.

SilkyHoseLover
Aug 13, 2016, 8:14 AM
Oftentimes when I am jerking off on cam, I'll start off with using my wife's Magic Wand atop my satin panties, causing my cock to grow until it eventually pokes out of the waistband to have a look at the outside world.

And sometimes when my wife and I are playing, she'll use the vibe on herself as I lay next to her, fondling her breasts and stimulating other parts as she goes to town on her clit. When she's satisfied, she'll turn her attention to me for my orgasm. I don't usually wear panties to bed (because it's not her favorite thing...) but I do like to wear them with nylons or pantyhose for sex at times. She'll sometimes have me leave my panties on, and buzzes me off with the vibrator, teasingly warning me not to make a mess in my 'pretty panties.'

This mild humiliation makes me feel feminine and a little bit 'sissy', both of which are a huge turn-on...