PDA

View Full Version : Yard Work For Blow Job

ohbimale
Aug 12, 2016, 3:37 AM
We have a guy who does yard work for us on occasion. I was considering offering him money plus a blow job to do yard work,because of the heat. The blow job would be new in our payment arrangement and I was wondering what others thought. Input please.

Tulsatomcat
Aug 12, 2016, 4:49 AM
Just blow the guy already! LOL!!

monaohio
Aug 12, 2016, 7:25 AM
damn let me do your yard work

slippery2194
Aug 12, 2016, 8:14 AM
I thought you meant blow you and then do your yard. I was gonna aply.

Finally
Aug 12, 2016, 8:34 AM
I will cut your grass

celticmagic
Aug 12, 2016, 9:32 AM
If you will let me suck YOUR COCK, and fuck my ass too,
I will do your entire yard for free! Deal?

Waylon
Aug 12, 2016, 10:01 AM
We had a very hot looking latino doing our yard work for a few years, hard body college boy who wore tight cutoffs and usually no shirt, ripped pecs and all. One particularly hot day, I offered him a cold bottle of water and an opportunity to cool off in the central air. My girllfriend was over that day, catching rays in her bikini and I noticed the bulge in his pants when she came in for a break. She went to take a nap and I asked him if he needed any attention down there and before you know it, he dropped his cutoffs and I sucked him off. It was awesome and he really enjoyed it. (Although I think he would have preferred my girlfriend....)

j4u42
Aug 12, 2016, 1:52 PM
After doing yard work? Sure but they would need to shower first.

averagejoe33
Aug 12, 2016, 5:09 PM
I would work your "yard" for a blowjob.

TerrorTwilight
Aug 12, 2016, 10:52 PM
I was like 23 or 24 and I replied to an ad on Craigslist from a guy looking for someone to do a bunch of yard work - raking, , mowing, moving some things around, etc. He ended up giving me an extra $60 to suck his cock.

swvsucker
Aug 13, 2016, 11:58 AM
Just be careful how you approach it and you should be good. Maybe ask him if he ever got a blowjob from a wife or daughter that he was mowing the yard for. See how he responds and if he is open to talking about sexual stuff. From there just expand to ask if he ever got a blowjob from a guy that he was cutting grass for. He will get the point and either feed you his dick or make it clear that he is not interested.