PDA

View Full Version : Intimacy after giving birth

zigzig
Aug 10, 2016, 3:28 PM
Hello,

I gave birth to my 1st child less then 2 weeks ago and I wanted to know your experiences with this. I have done some research myself, and according to doctors the ideal wait to be intimate with your partner or someone is a month until the body is healed. I'm naturally skinny so not use to body changes. I still get some bleeding, which is suppose to last 2 weeks after birth, and my breasts are leaking when full of milk. My stomach still has some extra fat as well. So I also wanted to know does giving birth changes relationships? I heard stories that some partners loose interest in each other, others stop taking care of their bodies and looks.

Thanks for responses in advance!:love87:

pole_smoker
Aug 10, 2016, 6:05 PM
Talk to doctors or medical professionals about this, or other women who have had children that you know personally. Don't ask random strangers on a bisexual sex/hook up site like this one. Congrats on having your child.

charles-smythe
Aug 11, 2016, 11:56 AM
Hello,

I gave birth to my 1st child less then 2 weeks ago and I wanted to know your experiences with this. I have done some research myself, and according to doctors the ideal wait to be intimate with your partner or someone is a month until the body is healed. I'm naturally skinny so not use to body changes. I still get some bleeding, which is suppose to last 2 weeks after birth, and my breasts are leaking when full of milk. My stomach still has some extra fat as well. So I also wanted to know does giving birth changes relationships? I heard stories that some partners loose interest in each other, others stop taking care of their bodies and looks.

My ex loved sex…I was visiting her late one night…all the lights were out & there was no one around so she made me eat her pussy right there in her room…I think the nurse came in & caught us…but she was polite enough to back out of the room & then make noise coming in like she hadn’t seen anything…

12voltyV2.0
Aug 11, 2016, 12:42 PM
Hello,

Zig--I don't know what the responses were by either of those who did post--but I dare say that I would not follow it. Do go with what your doctors and other health care givers are telling you to do.

First and foremost----they have the training, expertise, skill and legal credentialing and licensing to offer such advice---and they know exactly what you specifically have gone through in this pregnancy and what your body needs.

If you feel that you have concerns beyond the purely physical ones, then see if they have someone who can offer post pregnancy mental counseling---because post-partum depression is something very real and potentially dangerous if it takes place and not addressed.

I sure as hell would not take any advice that either of those two who did post had to say.....

Take care and good luck with both your recovery and being a new mom-----and getting your relationship with your partner to a successful new phase---since it won't ever be as it was ever again---you have to move on and realize--it has entered a new phase and is a new but never ending aspect of your life from this point forward.